Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Blackwolf said:Can not help it...

"I know of concrete witnesses"

She may know of someone who has been a victim of this situation
I know of a woman who gave birth to a full term healthy baby (she thought)
Until they wisked the baby away and began CPR without mentioning to the mother the child wasn't breathing

Three Hep C shots later
(without permission) the respiratory therapist was called
Apparently the child was in the birth canal too long and inhaled , swallowed poop
Mother was told nothing before treatment only after the frenzied nurses calmed down

That's concrete witness of hospitals and lack of transparency

Insurance records show the hole in the baby's heart had not sealed properly which caused her respiratory distress
Nothing mentioned of what really happened

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

I wish the best for all , as far as health...

I was hearing ***words*** , Val...

And thus made a joke...

Not at anyone in particular...

Just the thought of "concrete witnesses"

Again , ***words*** are  what are the most important to me...

And I personally , need some humor these days...

Too much shit in our country...

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Blackwolf said:I wish the best for all , as far as health...

I was hearing ***words*** , Val...

And thus made a joke...

Not at anyone in particular...

Just the thought of "concrete witnesses"

Again , ***words*** are  what are the most important to me...

And I personally , need some humor these days...

Too much shit in our country...

Way way too much shit going on I agree
We have known where we were headed for some time now
But it seemed to come from all directions making it difficult to focus on a solution
The forceful reliance on the government is what underlies everything

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

Fact check: Kamala Harris quote about 'vengeance' is fake, created by satire website

The claim: Kamala Harris vows 'vengeance of a nation' on Trump supporters after he leaves presidency

A purported excerpt from a speech by Sen. Kamala Harris, the Democratic pick for vice president, lays out her alleged scenario of revenge against supporters of President Donald Trump after he leaves office. It has appeared on dozens of Facebook pages.

One post claims Harris, in a June 18 speech, said this about Trump:

"And once he’s gone and we have regained our rightful place in the White House, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions, because we’ll be coming for you next. You will feel the vengeance of a nation. No stone will be left unturned as we seek you out in every corner of this great nation. For it is you who have betrayed us."

The alleged quote was posted by some Facebook users under the headline "Who the hell does she think she is?" A similar post does not include the headline. In both, the purported quote ends with, "Yes, she really said this."

[ . . . ]

In yet another version, without a headline, the quote is followed by the web address "warriorcode.us" The item also was posted by WarriorCode Nation on its Facebook page on Oct. 24, 2019. Warrior Code says it sells military, veteran, patriotic and gun rights apparel.

The quote is satirical

The original source of the quote dates from Aug. 7, 2019, on a satirical website called bustatroll.org, which bills itself as " a subsidiary of the 'America’s Last Line of Defense' network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News." It views as its mission to fool "conservative fans of America's Last Line of Defense."

"Everything on this website is fiction," bustatroll says, in what it suggests is an effort to meet Facebook guidelines. "It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical."

[. . .]

https://amp-usatoday-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3352931001?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16104153275286&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Ffactcheck%2F2020%2F08%2F12%2Ffact-check-kamala-harris-quote-vengeance-fake%2F3352931001%2F

I just want to repeat this part:

"Everything on this website is fiction," bustatroll says, in what it suggests is an effort to meet Facebook guidelines. "It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Thanks , Ahavati...

It is truly amazing how much bullshit comes from the true rightist
side of false news , then their denial of truth , because they do not
want to hear it...

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Ahavati said:Fact check: Kamala Harris quote about 'vengeance' is fake, created by satire website

The claim: Kamala Harris vows 'vengeance of a nation' on Trump supporters after he leaves presidency

https://amp-usatoday-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3352931001?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16104153275286&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Ffactcheck%2F2020%2F08%2F12%2Ffact-check-kamala-harris-quote-vengeance-fake%2F3352931001%2F

I just want to repeat this part:

"Everything on this website is fiction," bustatroll says, in what it suggests is an effort to meet Facebook guidelines. "It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined.

Well, just you remember that the next time you are punked.

I’m totally willing to say I concede the fact. 🙂👍

Her real quotes are scary enough, anyway.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I don't get punked by satire sites because I actually research. Perhaps you should literally read alternative sources vs posting screenshots from conservative posters you want to believe and parrot as truth.

If you conceded, then why haven't you retracted your original post with an apology for being wrong?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ahavati said:I don't get punked by satire sites because I actually research. Perhaps you should literally read alternative sources vs posting screenshots from conservative posters you want to believe and parrot as truth.

If you conceded, then why haven't you retracted your original post with an apology for being wrong?

I don’t need to “apologize” to a superior creature such as you.

I save that for people who don’t appear fake to me, when I really owe one. Me saying I was punked is plenty acknowledgement.

Sunlight is better than the 1984 memory hole. Period. Stop scrubbing history.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

I don’t need to “apologize” to a superior creature such as you.

I save that for people who don’t appear fake to me, when I really owe one. Me saying I was punked is plenty acknowledgement.

Sunlight is better than the 1984 memory hole. Period. Stop scrubbing history.

I wasn't referring to me. I was referring to editing your original post ( which is why I said, "your original post" ) in the original thread, along with a retraction that it was inaccurate.

I overestimated both your basic intelligence as well as willingness to do the right thing.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

https://youtu.be/t1r2rdmWsPE

💔💔💔💔💔💔

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS": Doctor pleads for review of data during COVID-19 Senate hearing

Watch and weep

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

Georgia election official refutes Trump's voter fraud claims

What i find
a little strange
how come they put the box's
under the table
and not on it
the table ain't being used
they put them under the table
and walked away
maybe it's just me
that i'm seeing wrong
but what i find strange
is that when they came back
to take the two box's
you could see a bit of one of those box's
at the end of the table
but when they first put
those box's
under the table
they were put
under the table
at the other end
of the table
maybe i'm wrong
take a look
am i
Wrong

you see
I have a little problem
i believe in only one thing
it's called
Democracy to be done
not Democracy to be seen
to be done
but to be done
to me
it don't matter
who wins
to me
they are the same

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

EdibleWords said:https://youtu.be/t1r2rdmWsPE

💔💔💔💔💔💔

The silence is deafening.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

sorry, edible, this thread is for debunking misinformation not posting it. please retract your posts

gods bless you and your ten sprogs

edit: same to you there drone

on and on and on and on and on

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

anna_grin said:sorry, edible, this thread is for debunking misinformation not posting it. please retract your posts

gods bless you and your ten sprogs

edit: same to you there drone

on and on and on and on and on

Hold up. I posted something to be debunked... and it was. (Kamala quote)

As for the project veritas link, if I get rid of it because you say it’s misinformation, wouldn’t responding by debunking it work better? Otherwise what kind of conversation is here?

So I’m confused.

Go to page:
Go to: