Go to page:

misinformation (the fact check thread)

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

lepperochan said:I think you're missing the point.  


...large gatherings of people would have accelerated the advance of the virus in the early days, ans throughout  doent matter if they were peaceful or rioting


..large gatherings


It is possible to protest 6 ft or more apart with masks on. I watched a video of it being done in the UK.

People don't behave intelligently when it comes to being safe with Covid running rampant. We saw plenty of videos of gatherings at the White House illustrate that too.

Preventing people from protesting via any lockdown of sorts in a guaranteed Free Speech country is a tricky business.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13884

Yeah, I dont disagree there, or have the answer. I think we should recognise the protests did give the virus more of an opening to kill people or make them very sick

in that respect, those 'of intelligence'who egged them on should be accountable at least on some level

doesn't mean only democrats, lots of celebs, premiers of other countries etc

US has been hit worst n the world. your people are dropping dead in huge numbers. some thousands yesterdayv

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4208

lepperochan said:Yeah, I dont disagree there, or have the answer. I think we should recognise the protests did give the virus more of an opening to kill people or make them very sick

in that respect, those 'of intelligence'who egged them on should be accountable at least on some level

doesn't mean only democrats, lots of celebs, premiers of other countries etc

US has been hit worst n the world. your people are dropping dead in huge numbers. some thousands yesterdayv


I think this was covered a dozen times over in both of Ahavati's Covid-19 threads; of course the spread of virus was worsened by undistanced and unmasked protesting by Republicans, Democrats, civilians, politicians, peaceful protestors, destructive riotors, Blacks, Whites, the Amish, and so forth.

Since this is the "Misinformation" thread, I'm not quite sure why you are bringing it back up.

Did someone make a false claim about a politician, celeb, etc. promoting unsafe protesting or safe protesting?

?

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3422

EdibleWords said:

Hate will stop your magic every time, and since you think you can make spells, you should know.


Not the magick I practice , my unknowing one...

Works quite well , to heal or kill...

It is not modern "Wicca"

So don't denigrate it , or doubt it...it works...

Twenty five years of making things occur...

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415

lepperochan said:I think you're missing the point.  


...large gatherings of people would have accelerated the advance of the virus in the early days, and throughout, don't matter if they were peaceful or rioting


..large gatherings


So how is the flu 90% wiped out?

Either continuously outdoor protesting in public on the right and left is safe from the virus... and good for your health... or we have extra explanations to discover.

Either way, contagious diseases are down. (Minus one that has a very high false positive test result.)

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415

Blackwolf said:

Twenty five years of making things occur...


Or 25 years of delusion.

Enjoy the next 4 years. They wonít go like you spell it. 🪄

Do you know about the elite blackmail economy? I think you are the unknowing one, or you are panicking because you are into something.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3422

I care very little , if at all for your false beliefs...

Keep spreading your madness...

I have better things to do...

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415

Blackwolf said:I care very little , if at all for your false beliefs...

Keep spreading your madness...

I have better things to do...


Thatís what you call projection. You do have better things to do.

Like answering if you know anything about the giant reservoir of blackmail against our government officials that is leaking now.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13884

EdibleWords said:

So how is the flu 90% wiped out?

Either continuously outdoor protesting in public on the right and left is safe from the virus... and good for your health... or we have extra explanations to discover.

Either way, contagious diseases are down. (Minus one that has a very high false positive test result.)



is it 300,000 americans dead so far ?

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415

lepperochan said:


is it 300,000 americans dead so far ?


Only if you include gunshot wounds, stabbings, heart attacks, etc. The actual numbers without comorbidity are way WAY smaller.

We have an epidemic of testing.

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13884

EdibleWords said:

Only if you include gunshot wounds, stabbings, heart attacks, etc. The actual numbers without comorbidity are way WAY smaller.

We have an epidemic of testing.




that's fair enough. in the interest of misinformation could you post the real numbers. preferably from a site outside the US  not affiliated to either the elephant or the ass

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Thought Provoker
Wales
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 101

Why such fear & paranoia over Antifa? Must feel to Americans that McCarthy never left the building. As it happens, I vehemently dislike them. Nearly as much as the 'Proud Boys' mentality. Anyways, my nation (Wales) has its own problems. Read somewhere y'day about UK imperialism. Sadly, the stain of the empire still resonates. Ireland is a colony. It belongs to the Irish. Have fun.

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415

lepperochan said:



that's fair enough. in the interest of misinformation could you post the real numbers. preferably from a site outside the US  not affiliated to either the elephant or the ass


https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-94percent-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions/ar-BB18wrA7

Sorry that was the best I could manage!

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2415

Strangeways_Rob said:Why such fear & paranoia over Antifa? Must feel to Americans that McCarthy never left the building. As it happens, I vehemently dislike them. Nearly as much as the 'Proud Boys' mentality. Anyways, my nation (Wales) has its own problems. Read somewhere y'day about UK imperialism. Sadly, the stain of the empire still resonates. Ireland is a colony. It belongs to the Irish. Have fun.

Ever heard of the orange-color revolution? Basically paid and brainwashed agent provocateurs making sure compromised officials have cover to stage accusations against those they want to remove unlawfully.

ANTIFA has worked with a number of organizations that seem at least partially aligned with their goals.

Itís a political weapon and scam.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113

Let me just interject here in regards to underlying conditions and covid-19. If someone has heart disease ( or asthma or diabetes or any other myriad of illness ) they can live many, many years with lifestyle management, i.e. - a good diet, exercise, and medication. My aunt, and matriarch of our family was such a person.

She was in her 50's when diagnosed with heart disease. She lived almost 40 years with that heart condition. She contracted covid-19 and crossed over this morning. She did not die of heart disease. She died from covid-19.

The same would apply to anyone successfully  living with an underlying health issue, myself included. We live successfully by lifestyle management. Covid-19 robs that management by death in a large portion of cases.

When something robs you of your ability to manage your lifestyle, and takes you down so hard that you lose your life, then your cause of death is from the thing that takes you down, despite your underlying illness. It also robs healthy people with no underlying conditions, as in my cousin Amy Christmas week. She was 50 years old. It's also robbed another cousin of her management by severe liver damage, leaving her on a feeding tube. She's my age.

My aunt and my cousin died from covid-19. My other cousin may never fully recover because of covid-19. Because without covid-19, they would ALL be doing today what they'd been doing daily: managing their lifestyle.

This post is not a sympathy post. This post isn't a debate post. This post is simply to let you know that regardless of underlying conditions, covid can and is the cause of death. These studies are attempting to ascertain what type of impact covid-19 has on those with underlying health conditions, not determine that the cause of death cannot be covid-19 nor to negate the seriousness of this virus.

My aunt and cousins have had the flu numerous years, and yet they all lived through it despite their underlying condition. Two didn't live, and one is now on a feeding tube after having covid.

Their cause of death and disability? Covid-19.  

Go to page:
Go to: