Go to page:

Daily Affirmations

Backmomentarily
Backmomentarily
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 708

What are some daily affirmations that you use? Here is one that I swear by: I surrender the need to be in control of which direction my life is heading at all times.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5176

The Universe provides everything I need and want.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10674

In acceptance lieth peace.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 495

I love myself and treat myself with kindness.
It is not selfish to be kind to myself.  I am worthy of good things.  Today, I will remember that there are people who see me as worthy of their love and will tell me so and I don’t get to decide they are wrong.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
badmalthus
badmalthus
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 370

"The certitude that there is no salvation is a form of salvation, is in fact salvation."

Emil Cioran


(Some may find this a rather depressing affirmation...for me, it is freedom)

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10674

badmalthus said:"The certitude that there is no salvation is a form of salvation, is in fact salvation."

Emil Cioran


(Some may find this a rather depressing affirmation...for me, it is freedom)


I don't find it depressing, Harry. Not at all. I find it refreshing that each person has to take responsibility for their own salvation through vs doing whatever they want, then believing they can simply ask forgiveness for whatever they've done from what I imagine to be a very, very tired God.

badmalthus
badmalthus
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 370

Ahavati said:

I don't find it depressing, Harry. Not at all. I find it refreshing that each person has to take responsibility for their own salvation through vs doing whatever they want, then believing they can simply ask forgiveness for whatever they've done from what I imagine to be a very, very tired God.



I love that Tam.
XX

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Fire of Insight
United States
12awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 495

badmalthus said:"The certitude that there is no salvation is a form of salvation, is in fact salvation."

Emil Cioran


(Some may find this a rather depressing affirmation...for me, it is freedom)


I find this very liberating as well, and one of the first things I learned in therapy:  “No one is coming to save you; everything you need to save yourself is already within you.”

Excellent quote/affirmation, Harry

badmalthus
badmalthus
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 370

LunaGreyhawk said:

I find this very liberating as well, and one of the first things I learned in therapy:  “No one is coming to save you; everything you need to save yourself is already within you.”

Excellent quote/affirmation, Harry


yes indeed Luna.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
21awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5176

My fantasies beat the pants off any of your realities.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1964

I honour myself with healthy boundaries in all things.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1964

Today I choose nourishment and healing for my body.

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 859

Today I embrace my own nature in honor of the nature that surrounds me

Go to page:
Go to: