Go to page:

Consequences of Lockdowns?

poet Anonymous

It’s all good. That God knows I’d tip his wheelchair right backwards, but I’d not make a move, because deep down, I’m not in a worst of position.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Fallen_Angel_194 said:
No one is social distancing, and No one is wearing masks, and it's very frustrating as a daughter of a healthcare professional to see.

First do no harm....  (rings a bell, I hope?) kind of excludes causing widespread depression and suicidal ideation. Not to mention, isolation induced paranoia.

I feel sorry for the woman who'd rather choose death than to be in another lockdown,  but it is severely needed in my personal opinion.

You think we need to drive people to suicide, rather than giving them any other options? Whatever happened to quality of life issues?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Ricky-sJournals said:It’s all good. That God knows I’d tip his wheelchair right backwards, but I’d not make a move, because deep down, I’m not in a worst of position.

Good! 😎👍

poet Anonymous

I’d vote for seeing Government officials taking the vaccine first on camera, in front of the general public; rather than claim to be ill, disappear for a while, and then come back and walk around like you’re immune.

Some Infected people arent dying, that’s how serious it is.

poet Anonymous

When politicians give themselves a pay rise, and not them on the front line; give way to them who praise the Government for everyone’s safety and well-being.

Lockdown doesn’t hurt all though to be honest; my Uncle still got his plans bubbling for World War 3, and all under his power will stand behind his wheelchair in the street, and have him take on 3 armed officers alone. I pictured everyone laughing behind him, and his sheer will to not face up to reality; he a keyboard warrior, and anyone can kick his ass, but he’ll still have you believe he can run down the side of a building while sat in a wheelchair, and all the other spy shit you can think of.

Ladies and gentle men like Blackwolf, it’s been a pleasure. Hope people out there have been writing in their Corona Virus diaries, you never know, could be famous when you’re dead and have your own museum.

Jofec
Omei
Twisted Dreamer
Australia
Joined 19th Oct 2019
Forum Posts: 3

What’s killed more people than covid directly
loneliness , suicide , the inability to feel comforted to vent others about our day to day life , social interaction saves many from taking their own lives  
On the other side thousands working from home no longer need to drive , the road toll must have become less ..... covid indirectly caused many to die but also in effect saved life after life ....

poet Anonymous

I put my toes in one hole of scissors and walked around
Ed said he only did walk around

And on another note about lockdown:
them poor sheep that can’t now break out from the fields and explore the concrete jungle, they cussing everyone right now lol

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Jofec said:What’s killed more people than covid directly
loneliness , suicide , the inability to feel comforted to vent others about our day to day life , social interaction saves many from taking their own lives  
On the other side thousands working from home no longer need to drive , the road toll must have become less ..... covid indirectly caused many to die but also in effect saved life after life ....

Answered, in part, by this link. https://www.foxnews.com/world/more-people-died-of-suicide-in-japan-in-one-month-than-the-entire-coronavirus-pandemic

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

EdibleWords said:

You think we need to drive people to suicide, rather than giving them any other options? Whatever happened to quality of life issues?

Increase mental health funding...

If they choose suicide over that ?

Weaklings

As far as you , Edible...

"It’s just so crazy to hear this inter-dimensional talk coming from him, knowing what kind of folks think like that... the kind that trip on adrenochrome, for example. You’ll think all kinds of things after some drugs, especially after being indoctrinated into certain cults."

KMA

You have no idea who I am, , or what I know...

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Thank you Ricky , yet at 66 , I am
quite mobile , still walking as I have
through my life ( only drove one year )
quite able to hold my own ( can kick
a lot of ass , make love like a demon ,
and dance up a storm ) , have long hair ,
and have women in their twenties ,
flirt with me...so , no problem...LOL

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Fallen_Angel_194 said:I'd like to throw my two cents in on this one, folks. My mother is a nurse, and my grandmother is also a nurse.
They have been on the front lines of this virus (Which is very real) for months now, and it's terrifying. Currently, there are over 200+ cases in my town now because everyone refuses to social distance and wear masks. My mother contracted the virus and it was the worst time of my life. I do think that we indeed need another lockdown, nation wide at that.
No one is social distancing, and No one is wearing masks, and it's very frustrating as a daughter of a healthcare professional to see. I feel sorry for the woman who'd rather choose death than to be in another lockdown,  but it is severely needed in my personal opinion.

Fallen Angel :

First , great to see you , hear you post !

Second , yet even more important ,
I am most pleased your mother did
survive , yet so sorry she had to go
through Covid , due to her profession ,
and desire to assist others suffering...

Please pass to her my love and good thoughts ,
as well your grandmother , for what they do...

In my area , in California , if you do not wear a
mask in a store , you do not get in , if you walk
on a crowded street and do not wear a mask ,
you probably will get tripped or punched...

We don't put up with idiots...

We will survive...

I can only hope idiots die...( I know some will consider that wrong )

But those with brains , and good hearts ?

May they survive , and live through
this madness to create a bettter world !

( Post - Trump and other Idiots )

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Greene

Just so you know , (non) Edible , who I spoke
with , who was blown away by my thinking...

poet Anonymous

People still get offended at anything I write, stupid as shit in my honest opinion.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

What commitment is involved in becoming a doctor?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJXtqBKD/

Go to page:
Go to: