Go to page:

Truth and Reconciliation - The Thread

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

EdibleWords said:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-kraken-released-attorney-sidney-powell-files-104-page-bombshell-complain-massive-fraud-georgia-election/

Breaking news from Australia. Hugh Jackman and Kylie Minogue rig American election. This morning both Hugh and Kylie were asked by Mr. Trump as to why they let Biden win US election. Jackman said with a smile, "Stone the flamin' crows mate, coz you're a wanker." Ms Minogue started dancing while singing, "It's my party...."

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

badmalthus said:

Breaking news from Australia. Hugh Jackman and Kylie Minogue rig American election. This morning both Hugh and Kylie were asked by Mr. Trump as to why they let Biden win US election. Jackman said with a smile, "Stone the flamin' crows mate, coz you're a wanker." Ms Minogue started dancing while singing, "It's my party...."

If you are not a globalist, then you are have been massively played. If a globalist, you are a bad player.

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

EdibleWords said:

If you are not a globalist, then you are have been massively played. If a globalist, you are a bad player.

Harry wins the pot...two pair, Aces over Kings...trumped.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

badmalthus said:

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

Blackwolf said:

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

badmalthus said:

Well, that wasn’t cryptic at all....

I feel bad that you think that Biden won, because it means your information is really warped at the moment. You have gone under the wheels.

Or, you think you can spin that like it humiliates anyone but you. I wouldn’t openly mock news like that without some backing in reason. It’s highly illogical. Not gonna sell with me, standing next to the truth.

Finally, loving a lie (never-trumpers clearly want to believe it’s over) makes you see things that aren’t there. Sorry if that happened to you. 💔

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

EdibleWords said:

Well, that wasn’t cryptic at all....

I feel bad that you think that Biden won, because it means your information is really warped at the moment. You have gone under the wheels.

Or, you think you can spin that like it humiliates anyone but you. I wouldn’t openly mock news like that without some backing in reason. It’s highly illogical. Not gonna sell with me, standing next to the truth.

Finally, loving a lie (never-trumpers clearly want to believe it’s over) makes you see things that aren’t there. Sorry if that happened to you. 💔

Harry wins a huge pot with a great kick in the ass bluff...Trump folds on a full house and all his worshippers want a re-deal.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

badmalthus said:

Harry wins a huge pot with a great kick in the ass bluff...Trump folds on a full house and all his worshippers want a re-deal.

Yeah , some people will just go delusional
when Joe and Kamala  get in office in January...

And they will be well guarded...

Let them go on believing what they want...

Rude awakenings are fun to watch

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

Blackwolf said:

Yeah , some people will just go delusional
when Joe and Kamala  get in office in January...

And they will be well guarded...

Let them go on believing what they want...

Rude awakenings are fun to watch

I love all awakenings...but it is the funny ones that make me laugh.

poet Anonymous

For decades there were still Japanese soldiers fighting an imaginary war in dense forests, after official end of WW2. I fear Trumpton advocates will still be bleating about this for generations to come. If there is an intrinsic & inherent problem with US elections, then surely you have to make a stand as one people. Using outdated terms as 'leftist' & 'commie' certainly doesn't advance any debate. Maybe too many McCarthy burgers & paranoid relish? Dunno. For what it's worth (very little) Bidet has all the charisma of a wet fish. Anyways, it's not my issue. UK has its own problems.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

I’m looking forward to mid-December. 😎👍

Trump will have 4 more years. 🇺🇸

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Masks use in Australia

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJC3yyYD/

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

rabbitquest said:Masks use in Australia

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJC3yyYD/

In the state of Victoria it was lockdown and the use of masks that stamped out the virus there...Australian government have done a fantastic job keeping yhe virus under control and for supporting business' and the workers. Most states can now move freely and we even have live music and better still...our hotels, pubs and restaurants are open.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Forget that, Anthony Hopkins has something to say!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJC3oVmL/

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Cost v benefits - this pandemic has been handled very poorly. The cure has been worse than the disease. But people who fear it strongly want authoritarianism. At the very least confirmation bias steers their reaction to everything being done in the name of safety.

Go to page:
Go to: