Go to page:

Truth and Reconciliation - The Thread

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Ricky-sJournals said:When all comes to light, and whoever wins, be sure to not trust on this website whoever wanted to get criminals in.

Everyone is marked now by the truth of their lives. I pray we find peace moving forward. 👍

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

looking like there'll be an amicable enough transition. Biden's choice of Defence chief is interesting. he's three or four years behind the guideline in terms of retirement from the Army. last fellow was wavered too.

also going to be interesting to see how a national lockdown will go. that said, youd imagine the vaccinations would have made some kind of impact by then

can't be the only one looking at Biden walking and thinking he's never going to do a full term. bes clearly having trouble. fair to say in this instance there was a mutual use at play.

God help us all when that woman gets the ring.  ...I jest of course

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:looking like there'll be an amicable enough transition. Biden's choice of Defence chief is interesting. he's three or four years behind the guideline in terms of retirement from the Army. last fellow was wavered too.

How can you say that when 17 states are suing 4 over constitutional violations denying them a fair and constitutional election? Our federal constitution was not amended as it must be for such changes in method.

also going to be interesting to see how a national lockdown will go. that said, youd imagine the vaccinations would have made some kind of impact by then

Everybody is disobeying. Even the Supreme Court stepped in to say no. Impeachment is coming for these lawless governors.

can't be the only one looking at Biden walking and thinking he's never going to do a full term. bes clearly having trouble. fair to say in this instance there was a mutual use at play.

He’s a pimp. I believe he’s a very average liar. With an even more average old man brain. He’s to rich to die soon, but he brags he would pretend to fall mentally ill to get out of conflicts with other cabinet members.

God help us all when that woman gets the ring.  ...I jest of course

She scares me!

Jo Jorgensen would have been fine, or the black libertarian woman who ran before her for prez.

Maybe the first XX prez should be a Trump.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

“Excuse me, I’m talking” Kamala

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

With respect, I think that first meme is steeped in and dripping of irony

but anyway, aren't the individual states about to lock in their results as it were, a move which would take the matter and more or less put the matter to rest

security briefings start soon if they haven't already. it's over, failing some monumental discovery which have to now been a rarity

by hook or crook, its game to the democrats. fonna have to declare your home an autonomy or something, or do your health some harm with all that anger

have a nice evening. I was thinking, 'cos you've ten kids you could do a kind of mock up of the last supper every now n then. take turns in being Jesus for the craic, haha. it'd make a great xmas card  

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

https://youtu.be/4t_STmzaZaY

lepperochan said:With respect, I think that first meme is steeped in and dripping of irony

Well, with respect, I fail to appreciate the irony you see. You must imagine that those making the meme were media programmed by the media to love Trump. Someone who made that - if they are at all like me - only budged in dismissive opinion after seeing him live up to his promises. No other president I saw ever kept 1. Obummer sure was a dud. But he sucked big globalist agenda. And swallowed.

Does that mean I would have voted for him, if I even trusted our voting systems after Bev Harris revealed the truth? Probably not. Probably Jo Jorgensen would’ve had my vote.

but anyway, aren't the individual states about to lock in their results as it were, a move which would take the matter and more or less put the matter to rest

By 3pm EST we will have a ruling from our highest courts. How about that?? 19 states are suing 4 now.

security briefings start soon if they haven't already. it's over, failing some monumental discovery which have to now been a rarity

No discovery needed. The facts: 4 states violated the highest writ of our land. Not fraud, just wrong, openly.

by hook or crook, its game to the democrats. fonna have to declare your home an autonomy or something, or do your health some harm with all that anger

The crooks are getting arrested.

have a nice evening. I was thinking, 'cos you've ten kids you could do a kind of mock up of the last supper every now n then. take turns in being Jesus for the craic, haha. it'd make a great xmas card  

I haven’t had breakfast or coffee yet! LOL! I’m the only one in my house awake right now... well, a 2 yo just woke...

Fun Xmas cards are for people who aren’t stalked by an old pedophile and depressed indoors with lockdown. Maybe next year. Nice thought, though. We could do a nativity scene mid-summer, though... 🤰🏼🤷🏼‍♀️ Assuming many variables... 🙄😆

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

@RepMattGaetz
· Dec 9
How could @RepSwalwell say he was certain @realDonaldTrump was an "agent of Russia" when he couldn't even identify the agent of China working alongside his own campaign?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:With respect, I think that first meme is steeped in and dripping of irony

You know, been thinking about this. Normal people by the droves have been laughing at their TDS. I have seen people post their then/now comparison to illustrate just how different their original opinion was. Some have videos of crying and screaming at Trump for winning, only to ask people to vote for the guy 4 years later.

So yeah. I could have been just like that. Thanks to CNN and friends.

But since I’ve been digesting both sides from a distance of disenfranchisement and Libertarianism all my life, I just skated by. No credit to myself...

I’m not any better than the average nose picking liberal. I’m just one who missed the drive-thru brain-wash.

Now instead I’ve got a lot of sadness and anger I am struggling with, from a miserable distance. Because this is a world we have to SHARE.

..a world where we are ALL getting hurt by commie infowars.💔
one way or another.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I dont think it's fair to place all the blame on commies. If you look at who has the most sucsecfull lobbyists around the world it's mostly corporations. In the US it's big corps, Israel, Pharma etc, that's not communism. theres a small number in congress who've left leaning thoughts

TV is a weapon. simple as that. when you have 5 or six people who own the TV, and radio stations it's time to  move away from it

I think you're on the right track though, a lot of what you said makes sense. I think if you're going to look at stuff with an open mind you'll see all the different sides have their imperfections

hat tip

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:I dont think it's fair to place all the blame on commies. If you look at who has the most sucsecfull lobbyists around the world it's mostly corporations. In the US it's big corps, Israel, Pharma etc, that's not communism. theres a small number in congress who've left leaning thoughts

Fair to say, neoLennenism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leninism

TV is a weapon. simple as that. when you have 5 or six people who own the TV, and radio stations it's time to  move away from it

👍

I think you're on the right track though, a lot of what you said makes sense. I think if you're going to look at stuff with an open mind you'll see all the different sides have their imperfections

hat tip

🙏🙂

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

The hypocrites are EVERYWHERE!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Don’t pee yourself laughing... but there’s more!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Swallow better!

Go to page:
Go to: