Go to page:

Truth and Reconciliation - The Thread

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Well... everybody is calling for it - but is it a good idea?

Does art create the need for reconciliation hearings?

I would certainly love to help real criminals come clean... real ones like those who committed fraud and reduced the voting power of minorities, as many peons were able and willing to do. (Easy as shoplifting!)

#conservativeblacklivesmatter

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Seems like the Democrats need Trump to win, so they don’t burn down from these ANTIFA demonstrations.

This is how ANTIFA feels about the Left.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I think, theres a couple of things for everyone to be worried about. and just for clarity sake, I'm not a fan of DT or his administration. I especially dislike Pompeo. was a little bit disappointed in the way the election was won/ lost

on the face of it a Biden presidency would probably do more for me in Ireland than most of the people who voted for him in America

that said, I think both the incoming president and vice president (if aplicable) have a lot to prove considering their record in respective careers over the years, but should be given the opportunity. reality is the term will probably be plagued by Hunter's laptop and other alleged nefarious things just like the Trump term was plagued with the claims Russia stole the election from Hillary

if the vote count stays more or less the same Trump would have lost this election with more votes than Barack O'Bama won with on a previous occasion

A woman in office wouldnt be a bad thing. I dont think it should be a 'thing'at all. I think a person should be given the huge responsibly on merit of their character and achievements rather than gender. I think it's fairly clear the incumbent vice president was put on the ticket to secure votes for the president. or to simplify: identity politics to manipulate. to a large extent it worked. I would hazard a guess most people outside of California don't know much about her

all that aside, because I think it's the least of our worries. the United states of America or You, the people are divided to a degree which has the potential to create something very terrible

to that end, I can kind of understand why some networks censored the press secretary yesterday. the worry there is a precedent has been set

I think both sides have tried very hard to weaponize their supporters and I think it's fair to say the fundamentalists on both sides are a bit crazy and growing in numbers

no one is listening to anyone. let's at least agree there is potential to rig an election which depends so much on post in ballots. that's a given. so I thi k it's in every bodies interest to find out what level of skuldugary has occurred from both sides

again: Trump lost this election with more votes than O'Bama won with. most voted loser in the history of America

has anyone considered what might happen if Trump does manage to produce enough evidence of skuldugary?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

Thanks 4 your perspective, Lepp

Trump, is advancing peace, so as a peaceful non-voter, that is good to me!

I think Ireland needs Trump and Trump won. The whole world needs the current presidency and it is not all about one man. But the whole team.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

EdibleWords said:Thanks 4 your perspective, Lepp

Trump, is advancing peace, so as a peaceful non-voter, that is good to me!

I think Ireland needs Trump and Trump won. The whole world needs the current presidency and it is not all about one man. But the whole team.

Trump was no friend to Ireland during his term. the promise of a Biden administration has strengthened our government's hand immensely  in current negotiations

sticking an embassy in Jerusalem wasn't an act of peace. assassinating a top Iranian general wasnt an act of peace. let's not forget how he asss fucked the Kurds  

there's a whole litany of bullying, threats and sanctions in europe against his supposed to be allies

to be fair, he didnt start any new wars which is a bit of a rarity

Edit:

I think it's important to look at this objectively. the pro's and cons. warts and all. be proud of the decent achievements but try not be blind to the obvious gaffes

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

I get it. He’s been tough in foreign policy. But it’s a good example to other nations who should do likewise. I really don’t want to see America being debased again in foreign deals.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

lepperochan said:

I think it's important to look at this objectively. the pro's and cons. warts and all. be proud of the decent achievements but try not be blind to the obvious gaffes

I hear ya.

Along those lines I am done pandering to needless criticism of his mannerisms and personality.

The media has painted him as the wart of the devil. Enough is enough. He’s a tough, sassy businessman - barely political - highly motivated and very patriotic.

It’s like your family company is run for the family instead of for stockholders.

Awesome!

Maybe not objective, but the way I see it, he’s kept out of wars, made peace, saved many hostages, eliminated ISIS, and is ending the endless wars.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Imagine a president so toxic that corporations would delay
good news data, so that he
would not run out and take credit for it.

Imagine a president that installed a postal director,
Mr. DeJoy, who proceded to rip out mail sorting machines,
rip out mailboxes, and stop overtime, a few months before
election, so as to reduce the number of mail-in ballots that make it in on time.(mebbe thas just what tough sassy business men do)

Imagine a president who loses the election, then fires the head of the
military, Mr. Esper, who then did an interview, and said that trump  will now install a 'yes' man, to run the military, and then Esper said, "GOD HELP US ALL"  Why would Esper say that? because the president can declare martial law, (because some mysterious force is stealing his election) and his new yes man, will then control the military, so that the military cannot remove trump. Instead they will have to go along with imposing Martial law on the American people.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

rabbitquest said:Imagine a president so toxic that corporations would delay
good news data

They delayed something that was meant to save lives rapidly. They are as guilty of murder as they frame the man they accuse (who is falsely accused)

so that he
would not run out and take credit for it.

I watched them join operation warp speed on tv and then lie about it months later. Sick. They are toxic enough to assassinate his character while hurting our minds.

Imagine a president that installed a postal director,
Mr. DeJoy, who proceded to rip out mail sorting machines,

This is normal maintenance - I saw the fact-check. Btw - mail fraud happened anyway, by the hundreds of thousands. I always knew the Dems wanted to lose - unfairly.

Horrible thing to do for party members steal their voting power and corrupting by inflating it w/fake ballots.

rip out mailboxes, and stop overtime, a few months before
election, so as to reduce the number of mail-in ballots that make it in on time.(mebbe thas just what tough sassy business men do)

Dems had more mailed ballots than ever. They even mailed some in for dead relatives!

Imagine a president who loses the election, then fires the head of the
military, Mr. Esper, who then did an interview, and said that trump  will now install a 'yes' man, to run the military, and then Esper said, "GOD HELP US ALL"  Why would Esper say that?

Because he’s an foreign spy? Because he serves someone holding his sex tapes?

because the president can declare martial law, (because some mysterious force is stealing his election) and his new yes man, will then control the military, so that the military cannot remove trump. Instead they will have to go along with imposing Martial law on the American people.

I don’t want any more raping done by the Biden clan. Or pillaging by the anarchists.

But no one wants martial law. Don’t try a coup against our POTUS, then. Just stop. Because multiple coups have failed and they are all evil.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

My Dear Edible Words,
Thank you for your detailed response to my posting.
I would like to counter if I may.
But in any event, you are much appreciated.

I believe you said that hundreds of thousands of fake  ballots....
But I must counter, "yet where is the  evidence?"

In one instance, when the trump Legal team filed a lawsuit,
their only piece of evidence was something
damning, written anonymously on a post it note.  

The judge threw that lawsuit out.  
Hundreds of thousands of fake ballots,
and the only proof is a post it note?  

What if I wrote a post it note anonymously,
and posted that you eat children?  
( I kjnow that you love children,
I am just saying, "what if you yourself got accused of something")

In who's favour should a judge decide?  
In yours because an anonymous post it note is not sufficient
to prove you ate children?   Like where are the bones, and are your teeth marks on the bones... that sort of solid evidence.

Or should you be locked up immediately?
Because of an anonymous post it note?

Regarding the 'normal maintenance' decisions of
Uprooting mail drop boxes,
Ripping out mail sorting machines,
all the while abolishing any overtime,
causing massive pileups of mail... Normal maintenance?

Due to people's outcry at what was happening,
The courts intervened to restore overtime and stop ripping out the
'normal maintanance'.  So yes most ballots arrived on time.  We can
thank the United States Judicial System stepping in to override trump's
attempt.

Now, why do mail-in ballots lean democrat?
Why would it be in Trunp's favor to campaign nonstop
to try and convince people mail in ballots are prone to fraud?
Even though he has mailed in his ballot in the past.
Even though this is a way for our military men and women to cast their
vote while risking their lives overseas?  

It is for a simple selfish reason.
Because rural towns predominantly vote trump.
They don't need to stand in line.  It is not crowded
when they go vote, they don't have to wait but a few minutes.

Now where have, in the past, people have had to wait hours in line?
Now if you were of the inclination to actually carry out the act of voting,
how would you feel if your neighborhood only had a few voting places, and you always had to stand in line for many hours, and your low paying employer did not offer you the day off to go vote?   Would you perhaps feel you were being oppressed?    

In the Cities, the people who want to retain power,  who plan out where to put
polling stations, have matter-of-factly short changed certain neighborhoods, specifically to supress their vote.

So your Coup by Biden, was because when reasonable people wanted to keep people safe, and let them vote by mail, by accident, their vote was no longer being suppressed by too few voting stations.

When they had the chance to vote by mail and do early voting, they went for it.
It is not because they were making fake ballots, it was just that finally, they could really vote.  

If somebody proudly says, "I do not vote", they may be proudly  unaware
of what different regions of cities and towns may have to go thru, to vote.

Now regarding the firing of the Defense secretary appointed by Trump.
Esper fell out of favor with trump because he refused to turn the military on to the civilian population that were protesting this summer.  I believe it is a very dangerous line to cross, when a government uses it's military on its own people.   Esper could not bring himself to do this.  So on Monday he got fired.
Why would Esper, in an interview,
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/11/09/exclusive-esper-on-his-way-out-says-he-was-no-yes-man/

why would he say, "god help us all"
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/525158-esper-if-my-replacement-is-a-real-yes-man-then-god-help-us

And drum roll please,
because with a 'yes man',
if trump declares martial law,
his yes man will say....
sure, why not

FYI:  details of who can declare marital law:

Title:   Martial Law in Times of Civil Disorder
Journal:   Law and Order  Volume:37  Issue:9  Dated:(September 1989)  Pages:44-47
Author(s):   E W Killam
Date Published:   1989
Annotation:   Martial law involves the temporary substitution of military authority for civilian rule and is usually invoked in time of war, rebellion, or natural disaster.
Abstract:   When martial law is in effect, the military commander of an area or country has unlimited authority to make and enforce laws. Martial law is justified when civilian authority has ceased to function, is completely absent, or has become ineffective. Further, martial law suspends all existing laws, as well as civil authority and the ordinary administration of justice. In the United States, martial law may be declared by proclamation of the President or a State governor, but such a formal proclamation is not necessary. Although the U.S. Constitution makes no specific provision for the imposition of martial law, nearly every State has a constitutional provision authorizing the government to impose martial law. The power of martial law, once held to be nearly absolute, has limitations; for example, civilians may not be tried by military tribunals as long as civilian courts are functional. Nonetheless, within the bounds of court decisions, a military commander's authority under martial law is virtually unlimited. Martial law has been declared nine times since World War II and, in five instances, was designed to counter resistance to Federal desegregation decrees in the South. Although a climate of mutual aid has always existed between the military and civilian law enforcement and should continue to exist, Department of Defense personnel are limited in what they can do to enforce civil law. Military personnel cannot be used in surveillance or undercover operations, and they may not be used as informants, investigators, or interrogators unless the investigation is a joint military-civilian operation in which the military has an interest in the case's outcome.
Main Term(s):   Martial law

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Rabbit

is it not a case that both sides have engaged in aha shenanigans. ams both sides are locked into whatever narrative was offered.

would it be fair to say both Boden and Kammala would suffer much anxiety if their lives and decisions were put under the microscope

I've yet to see a post a post which shows an open mind. it's one of those you're either with is or against us

and remember, the democrat party only a few years ago sold the narrative that Eussia had interfered and influences the election

not only was there no proof, it went on for ages through different departments of justice and tv networks

anyhow, as was pointed out to me theres no way I can understand what going on *wave* hullo, I know your reading this, hope your day is good and stress free

ladies and gentlemen of the forum

is it not a case both sides have engaged in propaganda. where are the people who aren't nailed to one flag or another

is it not a worry that tv networks now feel comfenough censoring the press secretary

can you see where that's heading ?

love you all, you're lit

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

LISTEN PAL.....

Oh, wait,
you are my pal,

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018

rabbitquest said:My Dear Edible Words,
Thank you for your detailed response to my posting.

And thank you! 🙏😎

I would like to counter if I may.
But in any event, you are much appreciated.

Same to you.

I believe you said that hundreds of thousands of fake  ballots....
But I must counter, "yet where is the  evidence?"

I’ve seen a fat stack of sworn affidavits from just one county, over 200 pages!
11,000 eye-witnesses are prepared for court.

Mainstream media is silencing the truth.

In one instance, when the trump Legal team filed a lawsuit,
their only piece of evidence was something
damning, written anonymously on a post it note.  

The judge threw that lawsuit out.  
Hundreds of thousands of fake ballots,
and the only proof is a post it note?  

This is why you can’t trust the media. That’s not the case, just what they want you to think. Makes anyone who trusts them at all a victim of their con game.

What if I wrote a post it note anonymously,
and posted that you eat children?  
( I kjnow that you love children,
I am just saying, "what if you yourself got accused of something")

In who's favour should a judge decide?  
In yours because an anonymous post it note is not sufficient
to prove you ate children?   Like where are the bones, and are your teeth marks on the bones... that sort of solid evidence.

Or should you be locked up immediately?
Because of an anonymous post it note?

Of course not. I would be conciliatory for Biden to win if this was all a rumor on a post-it note. Not happy. I want him impeached STAT. Because he’s as dirty as he is political.

Regarding the 'normal maintenance' decisions of
Uprooting mail drop boxes,
Ripping out mail sorting machines,
all the while abolishing any overtime,
causing massive pileups of mail... Normal maintenance?

This is what narcissist politicians have done. Painted normal behavior as abnormal, while insisting that a mail system which is perfect for petty voter fraud, should be used.

Why did 6 states stop counting across time zones when Trump was winning them? And then came the ballot dumps.

Now, why do mail-in ballots lean democrat?
Why would it be in Trunp's favor to campaign nonstop
to try and convince people mail in ballots are prone to fraud?
Even though he has mailed in his ballot in the past.
Even though this is a way for our military men and women to cast their
vote while risking their lives overseas?  

Normal mail votes are fine. Unsolicited ballots - no.

Go to page:
Go to: