Go to page:

Kitty's Korner

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
25awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Sep 2018
Forum Posts: 902

Nizana said:Wonderful advice. Something so beautiful and a part of our womanhood needs to be cared for.

As a nurse, and as a woman advocate for breast cancer on behalf of the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and a financial contributor to St. Jude Hospital for childhood cancer research.

I have always and without, bias admired any woman who takes the time to take care of her beauty, do not abuse her temple with recreational drugs, or uplift her intellect to inspire others or advise herself she is fearless in all of her lifelong goals or daily endeavors.

October is Breast Awareness Month, therefore, I do hope many other women here have taken the time to read why it is so important, and can utilize this written information above, not only for themselves, put can pass the information along to family members or friends.

For child-bearing women, I would always advise prior to getting a Pap Smear, and if you are not over the age of forty, have your physician perform a bi-manual breast exam in his/her office.

If you are over the age of forty, then have your physician write you a referral to get a mammogram that can be done at any outpatient hospital radiology.

Early detection does save lives, and there are various new research options on the market or clinical trials being conducted, some women who may have been diagnosed with cancer in its early stage, who may be eligible for the preliminary studies.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, just for taking the time to read, if I can reach, teach, or preach just to one mind, then my living will not be in vain.

Stay save out there, and always be kind. If you do get vaccination(s) add a Flu shot since we are entering the Flu Season or a Pneumonia Vaccination if you have not had one within the last ten years.

Peace and Love,
SKC

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
Joined 5th Sep 2018

The Breastmother

Lives hanging in the balance between here and the afterlife, life and death, only to realize their breath has already been taken.

God have mercy on this world, and the creatures that roam.

No more words    
No more fly bird    
No more silver lining    
No more emotional binding    
No more desire    
Kill the flame dose the fire    
No more laugher    
No more wishing for the day after    
No more love    
No more hiding above    
No more sense of presence    
No more echoes from Heaven    
No more no more    
No more trying to even the score    
No more light    
No more, doing whatís right    
No more carrying on    
Drown the beautiful music of that love song    
No more opening my door    
No more bodies entwined to amour    
No more doing my part    
No more masterpiece works of art    
No more expressive tones    
No more answers from the ring tones of my cell phone    
No more hope    
No more sailing my boat    
No more smiles    
No more asking to stay a while    
No more sunrise    
No more wishing for a surprise    
No more set me free    
No more demands from motherís natureís creed    
No more my mind will soar    
No more knees hitting the floor    
Yes, to getting a Breast Exam Fairy Breastmother

Stages
The stage is used to decide what treatment options are recommended.

Stages of breast cancer are numbered from 0 to IV as follows:

Stage 0 refers to Ďpre-invasiveí breast cancer such as ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) or lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)

Stage I, Stage IIA and Stage IIB (early) refer to early breast cancer

Stage IIB (advanced), Stage IIIA, Stage IIIB, Stage IIIC and Stage IV refer to advanced breast cancer (locally advanced breast cancer or metastatic breast cancer).
Categories
Category 1:
means breast cancer cells have been found in one to three lymph nodes in the armpit.

Category 2:
means breast cancer cells have been found in:
4Ė9 lymph nodes in the armpit, and the lymph nodes are also enlarged, and/or attached to each other or to nearby tissue; or
1 or more lymph nodes under the breastbone, but not in any lymph nodes in the armpit.

Category 3:
means breast cancer cells have been found in:
10 or more lymph nodes in the armpit; or
1 or more lymph nodes above or below the collarbone; or
1 or more lymph nodes under the breastbone and 1 or more lymph nodes in the armpit.

If you are prone to getting abscesses in the armpit area, make sure you follow up with a Dermatologist, to be properly assessed a lot of women seem to think when you get an abscess under your arm pit it may be cancerous, most likely be an inflamed hair follicle, that sometimes must have an I&D (Incision and Drainage) and then packed and followed with a prescription of an antibiotic to make sure it does not turn into MERSA and something to relieve the pain

Check those breasts ladies, yourself or schedule to have a mammogram done, please... go with the flow of this month, since it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month... make it happen, be an advocate for your own health.

Make sure you look for Cancer instead of Cancer looking for you.. early detention does save lives

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
Joined 5th Sep 2018

In Jesusí Name

Yes, My Lord I have told the flock as you asked
For every woman to take care of her breasts like it's a gifted task
To check each month for any abnormal lumps
Heaven thanks you for your donations that help Kidís Cancer Research
Every month without questions you have opened your purse
Raising money for such a great cause
For anyone cancer may befall
To make sure when a parent, sister, mother is in remission they can cope
Knowing there is now much hope
Their life is no longer on pause
Clinical trials through private funding for experimental drugs will heed their call
I have been a great servant to spread the news as I stand tall
Where being healthy should include all
No matter who is the gender
Early screenings to detect is a universal sender
This month is fading fast
May my words to encourage anyone, beyond this October outlast

Do your breast exams ladies, please, and men, make sure you get screened Prostate Cancer and Colorectal Cancer, to save your life as well

SKC, Interim, DON, APRN

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Stand Up And Fight For A Cure Please Do Yor Part

The month is almost over will my words still ring true
As I stand in my Victoria Secret sexy attire to humbly remind you
After this month to continue to check those breasts
Do not let my wish or the research to find a cure go to rest
Do your part
And support any way you can by giving from your heart
Just remember as women we all stand together
Through our darken storms, Mental Health, any life changes that brings bitter weather

We give of the womb
We take care of men, woman, child, from the cradle to the tomb
We nurse from the nipple
It's our maternal instinct is that simple
We support all generations in our arms
The voice in reason to keep weary souls' warmth
We are the giver of life
To try and balance the strife

Until hopes and dreams for a cure can be found
For anyone who hears the words you have Cancer, I need you to know I am here for you in the absence of sound
I will always make the pledge to use my voice, donations, my feet to run year after year, and a penny for pound
So, when I beg of you to check your breasts each month
I am asking for all the women who wished they had found in early stages those invasive lumps
Victoria Secret intimate apparel you will always have my humbling respect of my salacious creed
Your attire to make me feel sexy and that is to all who wish to wear in their comfort, their need

And that is to launch a bra for woman to wear to have had a mastectomy
We must all find ways to support each other

https://www.victoriassecretandco.com/community/cancer-support

poet Anonymous

Ö itís worth mentioning men also get breast cancer occasionally. In the interests of balance.

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Thank you for reading, my poetess and make sure you do your breast exam this month and any month going forward.

In regard to Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the high uprising of breast cancer in women, October is declared a month to bring awareness to check breast or get a mammogram...

During the month of October various supporting companies do make donations or from everyday citizens, such as me, and financial contributions from supportive influences through the NFL (National Football League).

This month is dedicated to women and the importance of early detection to catch breast cancer in its early stages, with a basic bi-lateral breast exam, which can be done in the shower, standing in front of a mirror to look for any signs of any puckering/dimpling to the mound of the breasts, or noticeable abnormalities, such as a bloody or any nipple discharge.

In addition, get a scheduled mammogram, or to see deeper image of the breast tissue get a 3D breast exam.

I will go on to say, for any woman who have a genetic history of breast cancer or carry that chromosomal gene to make them more prone to develop breast cancer to have a mammogram prior to the required age of 40.

In Lieu Of Your Question

The older a man is, the more likely he is to get breast cancer. However, breast cancer is much less common in men than in women. Be advised the age of diagnosis for breast cancer in men is 68 years and older. The median is the middle value of a group of numbers, so about half of men with breast cancer are diagnosed before age 68 and about half are diagnosed after age 68.

There is a medical condition that I was going to bring awareness to and thank you for giving me that chance to bring to the forefront earlier than later.

Gynecomastia Is A Condition Where Men Develop Breasts

Gynecomastia is a somewhat unique side effect of some medications and health conditions.
Gynecomastia is a technical term for men who develop breasts. Itís not usually a medical problem, but it can be painful and lead to unwanted appearance changes in the chest as some men have reported.

Many medications may cause gynecomastia. This includes spironolactone, some antipsychotics, and certain prostate cancer medications.

Which common medications can cause gynecomastia?

Many medications have the potential to cause gynecomastia. If they do cause it, they do so by impacting your hormones in different ways. This is discussed more below.

High Levels Of Prolactin

As you may know prolactin is a natural hormone in your body. Men and women have it, and the level serves the body in many important roles. However, if you have too much prolactin in your body, you might have hyperprolactinemia. Subsequently, this happens to men, itís possible to develop symptoms like gynecomastia and also erectile dysfunction (ED).

For breast cancer awareness month, ladies, time is waning, therefore, please do your monthly breast exam of get a scheduled mammogram, and make sure any Mont after that you continue your healthy journey of pampering yourself with those monthly exams.

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Queen Of Hearts

Getting out of the shower
Making sure, within an hour
Before the lip gloss makeup
A lacy thong to softly caress my lover's cup
Stilettos on my feet
And my eyes concentrating on New York traffic my patience will have to greet
I wish you this beautiful serenade in life we must all cope
For knowing today is filled with prayers and hope
The month of November in almost upon us
So, I will be making a plead to your mind, without a fuss
To do your bi-lateral mammogram
In the shower, where you lay, or in front of the mirror as you stand
I just called to say I love, and I mean it from the bottom of my heart...
Therefore, continue to check your breasts and do your part

This month is almost over ladies, so I beg with my Queen of Hearts, please continue to check your breasts monthly.

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
Joined 5th Sep 2018

We are moving into a new month ladies, therefore, I do hope you have treated yourself kindly, and checked your breasts for this month and please make sure you check them religiously going forward.

SKC, Interim, DON, APRN

SweetKittyCat5
SweetKittyCat5
Tyrant of Words
Joined 5th Sep 2018

Happy New Year Everyone.

Here is some helpful advice to take into consideration. We are in the throne of Flu season, therefore, if you get immunized, please add a Flu shot to your health regiment, and for those who have not gotten a Pneumonia vaccination, now would be the time to invest in that precaution.

Here are some immune booster vitamins, which are good for the immune system and to ward off the common cold or speed up your convalescent stage.

Vitamins B, C and D, as well as Zinc may be helpful in enhancing your immune system and fighting any illness the same way they can help you get over a cold or the Flu.

Vitamin C

Vitamin C can assist the immune system in derailing a cold faster or if your immune system has been compromised it can ease the intensity or duration of your cold symptoms. Be mindful, if you are taking vitamin C before getting a cold, it can help reduce inflammation to the lungs if you have been diagnosed with Cov-19.

Vitamin D

Vitamin D helps the body to maintain the optimal blood levels of calcium and phosphorous. This wonder vitamin can protect you for the oncoming of any respiratory infection. And since antibiotics does not treat viral infections, this vitamin is a very good immune protector.

B Complex vitamins

Then you have your Vitamin B6 it acts as a charging defense mechanism to keep your immune system running smoothly and effective during the flu season.

Zinc

A zinc vitamin helps symptoms related to, nasal congestion or nasal drainage. If you have a sore throat, use a Zinc throat lozenge it is soothing to throat.

Make sure if you suspect a cold is coming on, began taking this vitamin, it helps those T-Cells to keep the immune stronger and ward off any additional symptoms.

Make sure you wash your hands before and after eating... and it is best to keep a pocket size hand sanitizer on your person.

Ladies make sure you check your breasts for the month of January.

Before taking any vitamin supplements or any dietary supplement please make sure you check with your Physican or your own Nurse Practitioner for approval.

Make sure you smile, it keeps those winkles away and laugh, it is great for the soul.

SKC, Interim, DON, APRN

Go to page:
Go to: