Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

I also love the smell of sage in the morning, along with open doors, crisp pre-spring air, steaming coffee, and the sound of birds!

Sunday Funday! Pick a Card from the 'Nudges From Your Spirit' deck; the crystal will be an extra message!

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

ooh can i keep it a secret and then you guess

like a magic trick

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:ooh can i keep it a secret and then you guess

like a magic trick

Abracadabra!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

Ahavati said:I also love the smell of sage in the morning, along with open doors, crisp pre-spring air, steaming coffee, and the sound of birds!

Sunday Funday! Pick a Card from the ; the crystal will be an extra message!

That is the exact kind of morning I am having, too!  I’m going with #3 today, since the other two are grayed out when I close my eyes and focus my mind on it.  I haven’t had a solid response like that since I started visiting this thread, so I’m sure whatever it is, I really need to hear it

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:

That is the exact kind of morning I am having, too!  I’m going with #3 today, since the other two are grayed out when I close my eyes and focus my mind on it.  I haven’t had a solid response like that since I started visiting this thread, so I’m sure whatever it is, I really need to hear it

You're going to love that one!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:

You're going to love that one!

Good, because #3 is the card the Big U chose for me as well.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

* Waves *

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

well it’s not special anymore now that we’re all picking number three 😄

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Number 3
Chosen by,  focusing on the image
closed my eyes, number 3 was the only visual I had in my minds eye

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

I’m excited for this group reading

🎶three is a magic number ❤️🖤🤍

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Well I picked NO 2 today! Spot on! I always feel a bit drained right after a full Moon; my energy seems to wax and wane with her; but then, we are all mostly water, and she tugs on us.

Here are your cards! Share your insights if you feel so led. xo

1. HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS ARE ALWAYS POSSIBLE
Aragonite: Aragonite has a special connection with Earth Energy, providing the stamina you require to ground, balance, and recharge in body, mind, and soul.  

In the backwards of nature’s soul, I left my wild true heart. ~ Angie Weiland Crosby

The Oaktree is a living legend, with roots entrenching deep below the ground and branches stretching as high as the sky!

With our feet deeply rooted in the Earth, just like the Oaktree, a symbol of strength, resistance, and knowledge, no wind, nor storm or hurricane can destroy you!

It is a sacred tree that represents a true alignment of balance, purpose, and strength.

Just like the Oaktree, Aragonite is a crystal that can help you to feel deeply rooted in our planet, helping you release excess energy, center yourself, and silence your mind.

This inner silence is where all the journey begins to understanding your true purpose and mission on Earth.

Aragonite is attuned to the Earth Goddess. It is encouraging you to shift your focus to living a more conscious and sustainable life, respecting the resources Earth has offered us.

This awareness of Earth, Mother Gaia, Earth Goddess, or Mother Nature, will fill your heart with compassion, as a land we should honor, admire, and protect.

Aragonite will help you feel the true heartbeat of Mother Earth.

Known as the “Conservationist’s stone,” Aragonite’s vibration encourages conservation and care for the planet, both helping the Earth and healing for you.

When you can experience a level of heightened compassion, Earth, in return, will reward you with the abundance and stability you seek to live a rich and fulfilling life.

Raising collective consciousness about the conservation of our planet is also part of the energy of Aragonite.

We must also bring awareness to those sleeping souls who do follow a mindful or sustainable lifestyle and encourage them to nurture our planet for future generations.

This imparts the importance of community. By working together, we can continue to secure our motherland by teaching one another about conservation and sustainability and spread this message across humanity.

Let Aragonite be the teacher you are seeking to uplift your energy, stimulate your mind, and attune to nature’s heartbeat. Slow down, listen within the silence, and start to enjoy the simple pleasure’s in life.

In every walk in nature, one receives far more than he seeks.

2. FEEL YOUR DESIRE BECOMING REALITY
Carnelian:

Carnelian’s beautiful red-orange hue carries the spiritual meanings of vitality, warmth, and fertility.

It is a colorful quartz of the Chalcedony variety. It usually comes in red-orange, pink, and brown color, and it’s often a translucent stone. Carnelian is also known as the Cornelian stone.

Its name comes from two Latin words: carnel meaning “flesh,” and even further back, cornel meaning “berry.”

Both of these origins convey its spiritual power to impart a rich life force energy into those who meditate with respect and diligence upon it.

Holding this stone in your hand or resting it on your navel, heart, or sacral chakra can transmit positive energies that begin to circulate within your aura.

For those who find themselves running colder than others, both spiritually or emotionally, Carnelian can bring some much-needed energy and revitalize the soul.  

By using this stone regularly, you can begin to enter new phases of your life, transforming into the individual that your heart has always wanted to be and the person who you were brought to this planet to embody.

Carnelian can remind us of the warm summer days or even of winter fires when we come in from the cold.

Warmth of the spirit allows us to feel at home in our bodies, surrounded by an energy of acceptance and safety. It allows us to take chances, knowing that we will have support and friends who are looking out for us.

Carnelian takes on that role, reminding us that it is always there to look over us.

The rich red color of Carnelian also represents fertility and specifically the sacred power of a woman’s womb.

For women, by using this crystal during your moon cycle, you can connect this sacred bodily process with the spirit world, encoding within it all the power of the great feminine creator goddesses who brought this world and this universe into existence.

It reminds us that inside us is all of life, the origin of humanity, and from us, it goes forth and animates the world.

For men, it is an excellent stone to recall the sacredness of women and also to remember that in you runs the red blood from your mother as well.

In all cases, Carnelian tells us to reconnect with our bodies and feel the vigor and vitality of life once more.

3. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL
—Raw Moonstone:

As ancient as the moon itself, the meaning of Moonstone lies within its energy. This power can nourish, give passion, and awaken your feminine energies. It can heal and guide you to your inner path.

Together with the waxing and waning of the moon, it evokes tranquility that has a sensual, esoteric feel to it. It exudes a glowing vitality that can re-energize the mind and body and wash negativity away. Since it is enveloped by strong rays of gold, blue, and purple, Moonstone is perpetually embraced with gleaming white energy that makes it a protective gem.

So get you one if you'uns don't have any yet. I have a set of moonstone runes, an animal totem, and this raw stone. They should be particularly powerful right after their Moon bath!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

3. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL

I like that message. Straight and to the point. There are all kinds of suffering; even being in the company of an unpleasant person on a routine basis.

* runs out to Twenty Dollar General to see if they stock any Moonstones *

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:3. SUFFERING IS OPTIONAL

I like that message. Straight and to the point. There are all kinds of suffering; even being in the company of an unpleasant person on a routine basis.

* runs out to Twenty Dollar General to see if they stock any Moonstones *

xo

LMAO! Just, no.

I'll hook you up with my rock chicks if you need one!

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

i think i have a moonstone in a ring. not sure if it’s real but it is beautiful... and tell your deck from me point taken 😂

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

LMAO! Just, no.

I'll hook you up with my rock chicks if you need one!

Go to page:
Go to: