Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

And that in and of itself is . . . change! Learning to piviot our thoughts can be the most frustrating thing; however, we will always be challenged with the contrast of negativity. The goal is to recognize it as quickly as possible and pivot to what you do want to think about. It's amazing what can happen in your life once you learn that.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

**✿❀Daily Oracle❀✿**

I must say it's so lovely today despite being overcast! The moon moves from Leo into Virgo in about 30 minutes, and will be stationed in such for the Full Snow Moon ( according to Native Americans ), occuring at 3:17 AM tomorrow! Today's ruling planet is Venus, symbolizing love, friendship, reconciliation, and beauty.

It's a great day to wear purple and burn violet!

Happy PURIM ( beginning at sundown ) TO ALL OUR JEWISH FOLLOWERS!

Let's pull from the Lightworker's Oracle today. I don't feel like being a rebel or a warrior. Let's be gentle and peaceful,diving into the nature of ourselves. Burn some palo santo along with that violet if you can!

No. 6—FOURTH RAY OF HARMONY
( loving all the purple and violet shades in this card )

The Fourth Ray of Harmony comes to you now with the qualities of beauty, harmony, and balance. It empowers you to complete a spiritual initiation. Any conflict you experience now serves your divine purpose. It will eventually become the fuel you need to be born anew. Something negative will be transformed into something positive. The Archangel Gabriel helps you to receive the blessing of the Fourth Ray of Harmony.

This is one of my favorite cards because it highlights the very important fact that everything is here to serve you ( as Matt Kahn would say ). Patterns; I am receiving the word pattern. Conflict enables you to realize ( if you choose ) that certain patterns you exhibit ( out of fear, insecurity, doubt ) will continue to plague you until you recognize and release control.

Those who are doubtful and insecure feel a desire to control their environment to feel safe. But it is impossible to control the environment of others to suit your purpose, and attempting such only creates more chaos. Even if you were able to control that certain aspect of your surroundings, then another, and another, and two more will arise to challenge you that it's not your surroundings, but a pattern of attraction that you need to change.

"That which is likened unto itself is drawn"—this is Universal Law. Meaning, the vibration you emit will be enhanced and then returned unto you ( this is where the old saying, 'you reap what you sow' originates from ). Your focus is your point of attraction; thus, it's very simple. Focus on what you Love. Focus on what brings you Joy and such focus will bring you more, and more, and more of the same, until you are inundated with love and joy.

Yes; your thoughts will challenge you—the same shit will arise repeatedly until you can pivot immediately, saying, "nah, I wanna focus on this instead." And then you focus on that instead.

This  card symbolizes that you are approachingn a spiritual initiation, which creates an entirely new person! A new you! Isn't that exciting? Initiation may begin with feeling torn between two choices or realities. You may wonder what it takes to get through this. Have no fear—you will. When you will is entirely up to you. Be patient and trust the process.

Not to sound like a Vulcan here in regards to controlling emotions so they don't control you, but when you begin to control your thoughts, and ground yourself in the current moment, you will grow stronger, feel more balanced, and eventually, outgrow the conflict ( and emotion surrounding it ) altogether.

Break the pattern of fear-based energy. When you feel insecure, pivot. Ask yourself, "What do I want to feel" - this will IMMEDIATELY alter your focus. Keep following that question, "What do I want to feel" into the answers it provides. It will always, always, undoubtedly, be love, peace, beauty, balance, and joy.

What do you want to feel this moment?

Happy day all. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

^ It feels like to me this process has been going on for several years now. There's no feeling being torn between anything. But I do admit there needs to be more emphasis on what I want to feel.

Thank you as always for the time & energy you put into this thread daily.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ It feels like to me this process has been going on for several years now. There's no feeling being torn between anything. But I do admit there needs to be more emphasis on what I want to feel.

Thank you as always for the time & energy you put into this thread daily.

xo

You're welcomes. <3

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Image by Frank Howell

I have learned
by Paulo Coelho:

I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them;

I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back;

I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

I’ve learned that you can get by on charm, for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something;

I’ve learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I’ve learned that no matter how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take it’s place.

I’ve learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re downhill are the ones to help you get back up.

I’ve learned that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry.

I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they have.

I’ve learned that maturity had more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.

I’ve learned that your family won’t always be there for you.

I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while.

I’ve learned that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to forgive yourself.

I’ve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.

I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I’ve learned that just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.

I’ve learned that we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I’ve learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I’ve learned that no matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get hurt and you will get hurt in the process.

I’ve learned that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.

I’ve learned that it’s hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people’s feelings and standing up for what you believe.

~

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

big old full moon tonight. if the spirits wake me at 3am again i will give them something. i saw a striped sunset: yellow, blue and red. on the other side of the sky the moon rising. had my jab today. it was your American one . if i don’t make a move in three days I’m dead of bill gates disease and i expect you to pour essential oils down the toilet out of respect. rip me. hope you’re having a beautiful evening

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:big old full moon tonight. if the spirits wake me at 3am again i will give them something. i saw a striped sunset: yellow, blue and red. on the other side of the sky the moon rising. had my jab today. it was your American one . if i don’t make a move in three days I’m dead of bill gates disease and i expect you to pour essential oils down the toilet out of respect. rip me. hope you’re having a beautiful evening

Sounds divine! Don't forget to bathe those crystals ( make sure they can be bathed, some can't ) in warm salt water to remove the negativity they've collected, as well as setting them out for a few hours under that moon to recharge. You have 24 hours to harness that energy!  Moon energy is wonderful! I love making Moon water for baths and room sprays by adding sage, essential oils, and crystals.

It's raining here, but will be partly cloudy tomorrow. I should be able to get some good shots of her then. I love moody, cloudy shots anyway.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

amgonna have a bath with lavender oil

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:amgonna have a bath with lavender oil

o O that's my fav!

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

This reading couldn't have been more divine
Someone I can't out of my life attempted to re enter my boundaries have been set and I boldly stuck by them telling this person that they were not welcome in my space
This person described how they had been made new since my absence

Hah no thank you

This will be my first full moon in my new house I am sharing with my daughter in law
This time last year we were not the best of friends to say the least
We have both compromised and made concessions for the other and are doing our best to make our space and time together the best we can make it
So much has happened in both our lives lately we both agree the heartache isn't worth it

Our relationship has been renewed or made new is more like it
We are accepting and anxious for the change

We will be gathering our crystals for cleansing and will be making moon water

Looking forward to the full moon over the Colorado River

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I'm happy the message resonated with you, Val. xo

Try to get some photos of that moon over the Colorado River. <3

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

☆○o。Daily Oracle  。o○☆

Word Up! Full Moon Magic Peeps! <3

She's fully waxed in the sign of Virgo! Today's ruling planet is Saturn! Representing houses, longevity, exorcism, and endings! Today is a great day to clear and smudge your homes using the power of the Moon.

Wearing blue and burning Ivy enhances that energy.

Because of the full Moon, I felt led to pull from the Beastiary today! Though I don't believe there's a werewolf in the deck!

There is, however, A WHITE-TAILED DEER, strongly advising us to Pause, Assess, Act.

Step delicately and truly, Deer advises, trust your intention, intuition, andyour ability to move decisively. The first step in taking decisive action is to pause and get the lay of the land. Never one for snap decisions, Deer freezes, feeling into each new situation, reaching out with all her senses, then steps gracefully and surely into whatever's next.

She'll gift you with self-confidence, especially as you move through life's cyclical changes—those times when one season of your life is ending and another is about to begin. Trust Deer's medicine to help you make a definitive decision and then step into it with grace.

Ritual: MAP YOUR MOOD

Unlike most other animals, Deer's medicine is often specific to the age and gender of the deer:

Fawn represents virginal innocense.
Doe represents gentle mothering.
Buck represents robust and wild virility.

This triad mirrors the internal energies within each of usl. At variouus poings in our lives out energy will align more with oen than the others. Acknoledging where we're at shows us how our creative energy is flowing!

Which face of Deer are you currently wearing?
Are you feeling innocent and new? Protective and nurturing? Robust and virile?

What's the energy of this season in your life?

Make a mood board to honor the aspects of Deer you're currently expressing. You can do this the old-fashioned way by collecting images and tacking them on a board, or with an online collage or mood board application.

Reflection: THE POWER OF THE PIVOT

While Deer is a prey animal, swift and wily, she is far from helpless. Deer is known for duplicity, deceiving hunters into a false chase. Deer enters dense underbrush then gracefully and quickly pivots, running off in a different direction.

How can you, like Deer, use your strengths and your smarts to change the balance of power?  What change of course will cause an unexpected result? Can you pivot when things are looking overwhelming or hopeless?

Step out of history that is holding you back.
Step into the new story you are willing to create.
~ Oprah Winfrey

☆○o。  。o○☆

I hope everyone enjoys their Full Moon rituals today!  Its; 71 degrees and my doors are open! About to sage and begin the cleansing process!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

^ I've been pivoting and dodging cars left and right lately, and I'm not even crossing any roads.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ I've been pivoting and dodging cars left and right lately, and I'm not even crossing any roads.

xo

Ha!  I was thinking about that 'Deer in headlight' phrase when I was posting this!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I LOVE the smell of [ sage ] in the [ afternoon ]!

Go to page:
Go to: