Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14554

Whoo hooo! Are we feeling the pull of that energy yet?

Some great cards in the pull!

NO. 29 - BEATITUDE OF SACRED RAPTURE

Just as the full moon, illuminating the darkness, allow yourself, your true self to be seen. Search in this light for the deeper spiritual purpose and an opportunity for healing beneath conflict and suffering. If you have been in pain, this oracle brings a message of a jouful breakthrough. Your soul is growing stronger,nore able to hae faith in wisdom than in judgement of doubt. Commit to your heart and follow your spiritual path; believe you are making progress, even if things seem difficult.

Accept that any such difficulty is here to serve you, not prevent you from reaching your destiny. You CAN successfully move through it, and this full moon is a perfect time to release those fears, doubts, and insecurities and commit to your life path. When you do, you'll experience the rapture you were always meant to.

MOONOLOGY: NEW MOON IN SCORPIO

No; it's not a New Moon in Scorpio; it's a Full Moon in Leo; however, whatever card is dealt to you through Moonology applies to your current path. Or, step in the path may be an easier way to say it.

This card suggests a rebirth ( how apropos with the above card ). Think of yourself as a phoenix risinng fro the ashes! Scorpio is the sign of death and rebirth, magic and shamans—it's energy is a little bit dark, occult, even scary. Not all of us like to face the shadow but Scorpio demands it. In fact, it's through working throughyour dark side that you can get to the light, and the New Moon in Scorpio suggests you need to do that now!

Wow! A very powerful pull for tonight!  Whatever you believe or connect to: some call it God, Source, Universe, whatever—that is what your divine delegation is. The moon can be a magnifying glass, an intensifier - and that can be very frightening because we don't like to see within ourselves at times.

But tonight, release any attachments to disbelief and doubt. Leo energy is being more bold and taking risks. Take a risk on yourself; it's the best investment you can make.

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 51

Oh, I do feel refreshed! I will pour some water on my crystals, to absorb the purity. hehehe!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

An exciting combination of cards. If you only knew how much I look forward to these pulls. It's like becoming reacquainted with a past life set aside a shelf collecting dust for many years. Rebirth is apropos.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

So happy these are resonating! Just bathed and placed all my crystals under the moon! * Phew *

A good ritual to practice during a full moon is to address, accept, and let go of energy leaks:

• Define your energy leaks ( some examples could include focus, doubt in one's own power, losing time, depleting thoughts, too much attention to negative behaviour, etc. )

• Write down the leak you want to plug ( I use wish paper )

• Utilize the three B's once you've written them down:
Bless them—recognize the lesson
Burn them—release to the aether
Behaviour—what action are you going to take to plug your leaks?

• Journal, then rejournal after the moon cycle and see how far you've come!

Namaste DUPeeps! Get outside and enjoy the beauty that is tonight. Even if it's cloudy where you are, remember. . .the Moon is there regardless, and thus her energy.

xo

A baby step is better than no step at all when it comes to plugging those leaks!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Today I feel close to the earth and crystal magic, so I'm pulling from the Crystallary deck. I typically feel that way after a full moon, when my crystals are freshly bathed in warm, soapy salt water followed by the Full Wolf Moon in Leo.

It's very interesting that I would draw this card, being the moon was in Leo, and Leo is a fire sign.

LARIMAR: "First the fire"

The fire of volcanos creates islands in teh midst of the ocean's ceaseless churn. I was born of fire, Larimar reminds those who don't see beyond her swirling layers of turquoise blue and sea green. Look below your surface emotions and find the fire within the water. Fire creates earth, solid ground from which new things can grow. When you're drowning, or simpy ready to claim your own space—a place to make a stand or a private island paradise—Larimar will help you find your core fire, the values that ground you. And, Lariar counsels, when you can't fathom the motives of the people around you, look beyond their water to see their fire. Thes is where you'll find true understanding.

This is particularly applicable today, as Mercury goes Retrograde until February 21st - although many DREAD this time of the year, it actually coincides with the waning moon perfectly, and allows you to rest and reflect rather than exert yourself into new projects. I'll write more on Mercury Retrograde later this afternoon for those who may not understand it. xo

Now, let's throw in a bit of Moonology for you Luna Lovers out there.

The moon moved from Leo to Virgo at 3:02 AM this morning; it also entered its waning and third-quarter phase.

Today is a good day to wear blue ( another wonderful aspect of Larimar which coincides with the Moon ). Blue represents water ( aren't you loving the correlations with the Larimar?! ), truth, and family.

Another wonderful aspect of ALL blues is that it represents the throat chakra and will help you communicate better! I mean seriously, who needs THAT with Mercury in Retrograde, right?! Various colors of blue enhance certain activies, i.e. - Light blue is gentle and soothing, while bolder blue is more self-assured. Indigo is associated with the brow chakra and psychic work. Use lighter blues when doing cleansing work, or restoring calm and serenity after an upheaval of any sort. Use heavier blues when you want to enhance your divination skils, open your third eye, and create a path for the truth to be heard.

Burning Magnolia incense enhances the positive energy as well. It benefits those who may be suffering from anxiety and/or depression, and promotes skin health. It's a very soothing scent and pairs perfectly with the color blue.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 882

Excuse my blurry photo; without my reading glasses these days I can’t tell if the photo is blurry or my eyes when I’m taking pics lol .  

This larimar ring was my grandmother’s and then my mother’s.  It always gets a full moon bath with the rest of my crystals, and I put it on my finger yesterday morning while bringing all my beauties in.  I noticed it and thought to myself I hadn’t worn it in quite some time.  

As always, timely and resonant.  I’ve done some serious inner work and plan to take the retrograde to pause and reflect on where I am and the journey that brought me here.  I’m going to focus on being present and aware  (I’ve learned not to make decisions during retrograde ).  

Thank you for continuing to post these.  I don’t always comment, but some days the words hit like a Mack truck full of bricks.  I appreciate you 💜.

Much love to you all today xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

THAT is an absolutely stunning ring, Luna. What a family treasure and heirloom! Thank you for sharing with us, and for appreciating as well as participating in this thread. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:Excuse my blurry photo; without my reading glasses these days I can’t tell if the photo is blurry or my eyes when I’m taking pics lol .

You're excused by us color blind folks who think that ringstone is blue or green or even grey depending on the lighting in the room LOL.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:
Fire creates earth, solid ground from which new things can grow. When you're drowning, or simpy ready to claim your own space—a place to make a stand or a private island paradise—Larimar will help you find your core fire, the values that ground you.

A private island would be paradise in itself. 😌

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

May the Age of Aquarius bring mass awareness. 🙏💙🎁

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:May the Age of Aquarius bring mass awareness. 🙏💙🎁

Bring it on!

I did some reading up on the A of Aqua yesterday evening to better understand when it technically began, but Wikipedia was surprisingly ill equipped on the subject. 😕

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

well let me preface by saying i am not so big into astrology especially modern astrology, or even tarot, but the reading a did for me a minute back was insightful and intuitive... i believe the craft is the same across the board but the tools we use for it differ

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

anna_grin said:well let me preface by saying i am not so big into astrology especially modern astrology, or even tarot, but the reading a did for me a minute back was insightful and intuitive... i believe the craft is the same across the board but the tools we use for it differ

She's the #RealDeal. 🙏🌌💜

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:well let me preface by saying i am not so big into astrology especially modern astrology, or even tarot, but the reading a did for me a minute back was insightful and intuitive... i believe the craft is the same across the board but the tools we use for it differ

Thank you, anna. Astrology ( not to be confused with the Sunday paper's daily horoscope ) is an art. I've studied it for 33+ years ( particularly compatability ). However, there is a bigger picture including all elements which work in harmony for the greater good of humanity. Unless you tap into all, a singular aspect provides just a glimpse, or a puzzle piece of itself.

JohnnyBlaze said:

She's the #RealDeal. 🙏🌌💜

🙏🌌💜

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

yes, im studying ogham, bone casting and auguries, that’s my path but it doesn’t mean i have no time for anyone else’s different methods

i don’t have time in my life to intently study it all! i will have to be content with my puzzle pieces and grateful for yours

Go to page:
Go to: