Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I'm all ready to hit the ground running, whatever it is.

Thank you for the time and energy you put into this thread.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14634

JohnnyBlaze said:I'm all ready to hit the ground running, whatever it is.

Thank you for the time and energy you put into this thread.

xo

The moon controls the ebb and flow of the largest bodies of water on earth; it's only feasible that they control our water too, being we're comprised mostly in part of it. <3

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

The moon controls the ebb and flow of the largest bodies of water on earth; it's only feasible that they control our water too, being we're comprised mostly in part of it. <3

Somedays I think I might be comprised more of Coca Cola, butter, and canola oil LOL.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LOL! Meanwhile, to those who may be struggling today. . .

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I received the most AMAZING parcel from a friend yesterday ( actually from Arizona, Val ). This is the most exquisite piece of Green flourite I have ever owned; both obelisk and palm stone ( probably larger, as I cant' close my fingers around it ) which is also pointed.

Obelisks are essential as part of a crystal grid or crystal healing practices. Ancient Egypgians used both obelisks and pyramids for energy transfers. While I love raw, the beauty of pointed crystals ( as well as orbs ) is the energy directive. In both pyramids and obelisks, you can write on a piece of paper, stick that paper under the base of either, and the energy of that intention will be directed straight up.

A pyramid ( such as my almandine garnet pictured here ) can be used to draw negative energy away from the chakras, and even open up blockages. Using a particular gemstone pyramid ( such as the almandine garnet ) utilizes the properties of that pyramid in the process. In this case, the almandine garnet is being used in a ritual to connect with my ancestors following the moon cycle.

Upon the arrival of the flourite obelisk, I immediately felt a deep kinship. Green flourite is a “growth crystal” [ it's actually a mineral form of calcium fluoride ] - a powerful conduit of the earth’s Life Force of birth, development, and creation, and of the power of nature’s constant renewal. It is a potent aid in nurturing, whether of fledgling family relationships or a new business venture. Inclusion would be an understatement for this piece; as it's brilliantly filled with growth ( lower right hand corner of the image for just a sample ). It also has several cleavage faults and sheaves. It's just a beautiful specimen.

Also was his face; that of a distant ancestor resting in the light of the earth-formed mineral around him. Of course some will say it's a trick of the light; others will imply I'm just crazy. I'll take being crazy enough to recognize miracles and wonders all day. I would kinda be lost without them.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ This reminds me of that video you recommended a few years back, about the water droplets frozen as a nearby person thought of an image, and the result being crystallized formations resembling those thoughts.

I can easily see that happening with minerals and so many other elements mostly undetected by humans.

Kudos on the new additions to the family! xo

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:I received the most AMAZING parcel from a friend yesterday ( actually from Arizona, Val ). This is the most exquisite piece of Green flourite I have ever owned; both obelisk and palm stone ( probably larger, as I cant' close my fingers around it ) which is also pointed.

Obelisks are essential as part of a crystal grid or crystal healing practices. Ancient Egypgians used both obelisks and pyramids for energy transfers. While I love raw, the beauty of pointed crystals ( as well as orbs ) is the energy directive. In both pyramids and obelisks, you can write on a piece of paper, stick that paper under the base of either, and the energy of that intention will be directed straight up.

A pyramid ( such as my almandine garnet pictured here ) can be used to draw negative energy away from the chakras, and even open up blockages. Using a particular gemstone pyramid ( such as the almandine garnet ) utilizes the properties of that pyramid in the process. In this case, the almandine garnet is being used in a ritual to connect with my ancestors following the moon cycle.

Upon the arrival of the flourite obelisk, I immediately felt a deep kinship. Green flourite is a “growth crystal” [ it's actually a mineral form of calcium fluoride ] - a powerful conduit of the earth’s Life Force of birth, development, and creation, and of the power of nature’s constant renewal. It is a potent aid in nurturing, whether of fledgling family relationships or a new business venture. Inclusion would be an understatement for this piece; as it's brilliantly filled with growth ( lower right hand corner of the image for just a sample ). It also has several cleavage faults and sheaves. It's just a beautiful specimen.

Also was his face; that of a distant ancestor resting in the light of the earth-formed mineral around him. Of course some will say it's a trick of the light; others will imply I'm just crazy. I'll take being crazy enough to recognize miracles and wonders all day. I would kinda be lost without them.

Wow incredible
How Absolutely Blessed  you are to have such a fine specimen

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ This reminds me of that video you recommended a few years back, about the water droplets frozen as a nearby person thought of an image, and the result being crystallized formations resembling those thoughts.

I can easily see that happening with minerals and so many other elements mostly undetected by humans.

Kudos on the new additions to the family! xo

I have some beautiful specimens; however, these are exceptionalin regards to the energy. Phew. You know when they're meant for you. <3

Valeriyabeyond said:

Wow incredible
How Absolutely Blessed  you are to have such a fine specimen

Thank you, Val! She is a wonderful person I have connected with as a sister. xo

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

to all who follow the lunar calendar / feel bad for missing full moons: if you are not fighting fit physically or mentally as much as you know you can be, stay home. leave the gods of the wild alone this month and call the gods of the hearth. sleep well. come back stronger.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

Feb 27   Snow Moon   3:17 a.m.

We are not missing a full moon , in February

Just at end of month...

( Truthfully , moon cycle is 29.577 days )

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 51

The fluorite looks amazing. I also bought a crystal elephant these days. Also a Shiva statue. Feels refreshing, helps me protect the room and cleanse the air.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Blackwolf said:Feb 27   Snow Moon   3:17 a.m.

We are not missing a full moon , in February

Just at end of month...

( Truthfully , moon cycle is 29.577 days )

not what i meant bw but thanks for sharing
i meant if you as a person miss being outside on a full moon, observing it

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:to all who follow the lunar calendar / feel bad for missing full moons: if you are not fighting fit physically or mentally as much as you know you can be, stay home. leave the gods of the wild alone this month and call the gods of the hearth. sleep well. come back stronger.

Windows are really good medicine for that. xo

AaronBraveHeart said:The fluorite looks amazing. I also bought a crystal elephant these days. Also a Shiva statue. Feels refreshing, helps me protect the room and cleanse the air.

The flourite is amazing. Still. Just wow.

Elephant magic is wonderful magic. I was told a little over a year ago by a mentor to research elephant behaviour, particularly within their herd. It was actually the catalyst which enabled me to attract my current tribe of likeminded individuals.

I feel that's where you are right now; deeply yearning for a herd of likemindedness that embraces all you authentically are. Study their symbolism and behaviour as I did. If you felt led to purchase an elephant crystal, then it's calling to you.

Shiva is lovely. xo

Isn't it also lovely that dieties from across the spectrum of ideologies call to different individuals, regardless of their personal system of belief? All we need do is listen to expand into a spiritual evolution. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

The moon moved into Leo at around 9:54 last night, just in time to grace the Full Wolf Moon today @ 2:16 PM ( EST ). Today is bath day for my crystals! They will receive a warm salt bath to clear any risidual negative energy that may be attached to them ( despite charging each night ), before being set on my outdoor altar to absorb the energy of the moon.

While you can certainly leave your crystals out all night to bathe ( and I have ), there may be circumstances which prevent you from doing such. Your crystals only need a few hours with the moon; therefore, you can set them out once daylight has diminished, then retreive them a few hours later ( two hour minimum is suggested ). You can also set them in your windows.

Moon energy permeates, so regardless of where you place them to charge, outdoors or a window, know that they're receiving exactly what they need through your intention!

And don't forget your moon water! I set out at least three gallons! One is filled with sage leaves to make a room spray; the second with lavender and tea tree oil for baths; the third is for an anointing blend for candles and altarcraft.

I'll draw some cards once the moon reaches full!

Happy Full Moon! xo

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

yes boi

Go to page:
Go to: