* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

♥*♡∞:。.。 Daily Oracle 。.。:∞♡*♥

No 21. BEYONDN THE MIND, THE HEART BEATS

In the chaos of modern life and the constant fluctuations of our minds, it can be difficult to remember that a sublime sanctuary lies within. Yet it is always there. Beneath the ceaseless activity, there is an endless, vast spaciousness that restores and connects us to something greater—something that exists outside of time. Some might call it 'eternity'.

Within that sanctuary, sacred sound is felt rather than heard. That sacred sound is actually the reverberating hearbeat of the entire universe. Your own heart's rhythm sounds within the greater universal heartbeat. The totality of life, all of your being, can be felt as one, through listening to, and feeling for, the sacred sound of the heart beating within you. It is through this heartbeat, that we experience a love tha tis more than preference or attachment. This is the love that inspires, energizes and moves us to create—even beyond what we once thought was possible. Your love for life, the need to feel alive and express yourself, and the quest for that which is truly fulfilling. . .these are the sacred urges that rebel against fear and promote passion for being alive, they flow through your blood and can be felt through the beating of your heart.

This Oracle has a message for you. There is the way of the mind—which can make mountains our of molehills even when it thinks it is turnig ountais into molehills! Then there is the way of the heart. It is subterranean and moves subtly beneath possible obstacles, intelligently shifting with exquisite sensitivity, sensing the way forward, through dangerous pathways and responding to what is before it even occurs in the physical world. However, with the heart's intelligence we cannot see and know in the same way that we do when we allow the mind to direct us. We have to be open to another way if we want to benefit fro the innate intelligence of the heart.

The mind sees, plans and strategizes. The heart feels, responds, senses and intuits. When we walk the path of the heart, we must feel and respond rather than plan our way. It is a different way to live and create. It is closer to the earth and to the source of life itself. It is not for those who are lacking in courage and trust.

There is a passage in the bible from Jeremiah ( 17:,-10) that states: The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.

I remember when I first read that verse, and feeling my spirit recoil through my body. There are some beautiful verses in the bible; however, there are also false translations which can lead a person's heart, locking it behind the wall of a lie. The rest of one's life will struggle to break free until it does, or the person dies, and it's naturally set free. The mind will constantly remind the heart that it's deceitful above all things; but, the heart will always resist those thoughts as untruths. Only YOU can choose to set your heart free and follow the truth your mind has convinced you is a lie.

We're still under the Voice-of-Course Moon until she moves into Taurus tomorrow afternoon, following what I pray to be a peaceful transition of power for the new adminstration here in the U.S. What you start now has a great chance of not lasting—though it will take off fast and furious. If you're in a relationship that seems to be spinning its wheels, or going waaay too fast, you are most assuredly guaranteed that it will fun its course sooner than later.

Tomorrow, when the Moon strolls into Taurus, an aura of solidity will form, favorable for more stable begininnings which will more likely stand the test of time.

Namaste for a beautiful day. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

^ Got a long way to go on this path that I'm not use to walking. Perhaps that is one of the reasons for this recent bout of creative inactivity - to shut me up so I can just listen and feel for a change.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ Got a long way to go on this path that I'm not use to walking. Perhaps that is one of the reasons for this recent bout of creative inactivity - to shut me up so I can just listen and feel for a change.

xo

Aquarius are air signs, and air signs are thinkers, intellects, and so forth. It can be difficult, particularly for males, to feel comfortable in emotion. However, the typical emotion most have experienced is ungrounded, and very uncomfortable. Grounded emotion is heart-centered and actually very pleasant to experience.

The bridge between a thinker and a feeler is learning to ground yourself from thinking into feeling. Crystals can help with that ( holding one while you meditate ). Jasper ( or Blood Jasper ), hematite and smokey quartz crysal are perfect for that. I select depending on the level I need to ground, but my go-to is typically the smokey quartz.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Aquarius are air signs, and air signs are thinkers, intellects, and so forth. It can be difficult, particularly for males, to feel comfortable in emotion. However, the typical emotion most have experienced is ungrounded, and very uncomfortable. Grounded emotion is heart-centered and actually very pleasant to experience.

The bridge between a thinker and a feeler is learning to ground yourself from thinking into feeling. Crystals can help with that ( holding one while you meditate ). Jasper ( or Blood Jasper ), hematite and smokey quartz crysal are perfect for that. I select depending on the level I need to ground, but my go-to is typically the smokey quartz.

Yep. Definately not my wheelhouse. I guess I need to comb through my stockpile of stones to see if I have any of those.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

♥*♡∞:。.。 1.21.21 。.。:∞♡*♥

What a great day! Today the Sun enters Gate 41: The Gate of New Beginnings & Creative Magic!  This is an EXCELLENT placement, particularly with the now second-quarter moon waxing in Taurus!

Wear Purple! Burn Jasmine!

The card of the day is EXCELLENT and merely validated the positive sun  & moon placements:

33. YESHE TSOGYAL 333

You shall overcome all obstacles! Success is imminent, so stay connected to your path no matter what and continue to apply yourself. Allow your spiritual path to support you in all areas of your life. Lie by your spiritual beliefs. Seekk out the support of your spiritual brothers and sisters for help when needed, but also trust that you are intimately and directly connected to the powerful divine light within. There can be a dramatic healing breakthrough when you rely upon your spiritual connection.

Spiritual teachings from Bhutan hold that the great Indian master Padmasambhava was called to Bhutan from Tibe to subdue demons that were causing difficulties for the people of the Paro Valley. He flew from Tibet to Bhutan on the back of a supernatural tigress, landing at a cave highup in the cliffs of Bhutan. He spent the next three years, three months, three weeks and three days meditating and performing rituals to subdue the demons of the land, liberating Bhutan from terror into peace.

The supernatural tigress is believed to have been Yeshe Tsogyal, a yogini guardian for humanity and an emanation of the compassionate goddess of peace, prosperity and long life known as White Tara [ yet another manifestation of Kuan Yin ]. Yeshe Tsogyal's power is that of the tiger siddha or 'medicine' of spirit tiger. Her presence in a reading indicates that a boldness of spirit and willingness to engage yoour challenges will create the path to inevitable success. She prepresents our ability to generate the spiritual power necessary to accomplish what needs to maifest for the greatest good. This oracle encourages you to call upon your higher spiritual guides for assistance.

~

Moonology: ( remember despite the actual position of the moon ( second quarter waxing in Taurus ) the card your draw from the deck is also applicable today ).

New Moon in Capricorn: Your hard wok is paying off.

This card suggests a new start for you professionally. Whatever has been going on in your working life, the card heralds the start of a new and improved work cycle. If you're unhappy in your current job, this is the time to renegotiate your position or look for something new. Whatever your question, whether work-related or otherwise, a new plan and stategy is called for. You need to take a look at the long-term and think about where you want to be in 12 months' or even five years' time. That will inform your best course of actions now, so think seriously about it. Drawing this card suggests it's a tie for you to be ambitious about whatever it is that you want to achieve

~

Anyone reading this now is intended to receive this message! It's a PERFECT placement of sun and moon combined with Gate 41! New beginnings! And the start of New Beginnings is what?! YOU! Decide. Make a Plan. Don't give up!

I can personally attest to this, as I just received a healthy amount of money from one of my clients, and an offer that they be my ONLY client. This frees me up to do so much more with a company I love and believe in, while remaining independent.

I have also been selected as one of seven Wise Oracle Women to represent a powerful spiritual mentor, which will open the floodgates of service for the greater good.

Never. Give. Up regardless of circumstance. It's always darkest before the dawn.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ I don't know about professionally, but I do feel like I can write poetry again!

And it's reassuring to know I'm still on the right path and applying myself, because it's easy to confuse an effortless approach with a lazy approach.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ I don't know about professionally, but I do feel like I can write poetry again!

And it's reassuring to know I'm still on the right path and applying myself, because it's easy to confuse an effortless approach with a lazy approach.

xo

There's been a paradigm shift. . .and it's still shifing! Welcome to the Age of Aquarius!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

There's been a paradigm shift. . .and it's still shifing! Welcome to the Age of Aquarius!

It's about flipping time. Bring it on!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

The Pathway Forward

Since I was a boy, I have loved those paths in the woods. They are full of wonder and mystery. Forest trails beckon us to explore the unknown, to breathe in what is real and hear the whispers of wisdom on a gentle breeze. Those wooded pathways remind us that we are part of a miraculous web of life. They center and ground us in their beauty and stillness, helping us to reconnect to the simple truths that matter most in this life.

As the path of a new year and season opens before us, may we step into it as we would an unexplored forest trail, with hopeful expectation for what lies ahead. May we all take a long, deep breath and go forward in a good way, with good hearts. There is beauty in this world. There is light. There is love. There is decency. And there is kindness. I pray that we will all seek to share those beautiful things as we go forward together into a future filled with possibilities. Come my friends. The pathway opens and the forest calls us. Let us step back into the embrace of the quiet. Let us touch once again the soothing cool of the earth, that it may ease our inflamed passions and restore sight to eyes blinded by the fires of rage. May the wooded mysteries help us to see, and focus our newfound gaze upon what is good. For we are sisters and brothers, and we travel this forested pathway together.

So come my friend, take my hand. Friendship is like music. Some notes work together and some don’t. We must forego those disagreeable sounds in favor of the agreeable in order to be friends. Let us set aside those disharmonious notes, that we may find our way to a song we can all sing as we take the pathway forward into the wooded unknown together.

John Two-Hawks
https://www.johntwohawks.com/blog/the-pathway-forward?fbclid=IwAR2YtaJGbdumEZPxTZxqwlnZ1NWOMzw5PEqKfF0tnX54tLtHevkFCfE1sko

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Amen to that. 🙏💜

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

The Wild will call you back.

Through half-remembered dreams
and sunsets painted
in burnt sienna
and vermillion flames
she will call you back home.
The coyotes will wake you
from your sleep
with their clarion call
to keep your eyes
wide open.

How long have you been sleeping?
How much have you forgotten?

She will hang you upside down
and shake the nonsense
from the pockets
of your mind.
She will strip your soul naked
leaving you raw and exposed
under the searing glare
of the gods.
Offer up the holiness
of your confusion
and questions.
Dress yourself
in fireflies
and attune your senses
to awe
while you learn the slow seduction
of courting your muse.

Brush the stardust from your wings
and wipe the ocean from your eyes.
Flex your claws
dig your roots deep down
into the fertile earth
and show your fangs.
Gather pollen on your legs
and speak
in venom
and honey.
Peel back your colonized tongue
and let it hiss
and purr
and growl
and scream.

Do you remember
how to stalk
as predator
and how to surrender
as prey?

The owls know your real name
and will call you
from the darkness of night
to dance under the moon.
Crack your heart open
with your ancestors’ bones
and dance in the ecstasy
of your love
and your grief
with flailing limbs
bloody knees
and mud-stained feet.
Braid mugwort into your hair
and dream yourself
awake.

She will teach you how to die
again and again
and how to die well.
There is no difference
between your funeral pyre
and your birth canal.
Do not bother
to try and stop
the bleeding.
Love with the gentleness
and ferocity
of your whole
soft
tender being.
Feed the spirits
with your beauty
and sweetness
and ask them to show you
the way home.

~ Gina Puorro : https://ginapuorro.com

[Art: Aykut Aydogdu]

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

now that, i love

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Aye. Nightly poetry readings. <3

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

"Don’t prioritise your looks my friend,
they won’t last the journey.
Your sense of humour though, will only get better.
Your intuition will grow and expand like a majestic cloak of wisdom.
Your ability to choose your battles, will be fine-tuned to perfection.
Your capacity for stillness, for living in the moment, will blossom.
And your desire to live each and every moment will transcend all other wants.
Your instinct for knowing what (and who) is worth your time, will grow and flourish like ivy on a castle wall.
Don’t prioritise your looks my friend,
they will change forevermore,
that pursuit is one of much sadness and disappointment.
Prioritise the uniqueness that make you you, and the invisible magnet that draws in other like-minded souls to dance in your orbit.
These are the things which will only get better."

~Donna Ashworth

Image: Phillipe Vogelenzang

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

At 1:52 PM ( EST ) the moon strolled into the lovely sign of Cancer from Genimi - so I thought I would pull a card.

Moonology  - Cardinal Moon

"Be bold and make the first move."

In astrology, there are three quadruplicities: Cardinal,  Fixed, and Mutable. The Cardinal signs are Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn ( remember, we each have all 12 signs in our chart for different parts of our lives—it's just the way the astrological wheel works ). These are the signs that like to get things started and which are the natural leaders. No matter when you draw this card, it's a sign that something new is starting, and you quite possibly need to take the lead on it.

Take charge of your destiny; be bold and follow your heart. Avoid recklessness or moving too fast. Come into your power; the time for action is now.

You can also ask Ganesh, the Hindu Elephant god, for help. If you have a moonstone crystal, meditate with it; as Cancer as it is connected to the energy of the moon and water energy. It  soothes emotional states and helps to go with the flow.

Because this card signifies something new is starting, moonstone also represents new beginnings ( just as the new moon each month ), and can assist in positive transformation.

Go to page:
Go to: