Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:☆○o。Daily Oracle 。o○☆

Yesterday, at 5:17 PM ( EST* ) the moon moved from Airy ( and often rebellious ) Aquarius to emotional ( and often dramatic ) Pisces. She will remain in this sign until Monday at approximately 2:07 AM, at which time she will move into fiery Aries. She will remain in this sign until 4:02 PM, Wednesday, Inauguration Day for Americans.

Because she has moved into a new sign, and times they are a chang'n, I thought I'd pull from Moonolgy today. It's a very intersting card to pull, to say the least.

Void-ofCourse Moon: Nothing will come of this situation.

Talk about individual courses, this one applies to every person reading it. There is a form of astrology known as 'horary', where an astrological chart is cast accordingn to when the question is asked and decoded, a Void-of-Course Moon means 'Nothing will come of this matter', or 'This situation will bear no fruit'. This may or may not be good news, depending on what you are asking.

For example, if you are worried about something, whatever it is, this card can be taken as a sign that there is nothing to worry about. However, if you're asking about a new project of any kind, including a new relationship, it's a sign to adjust your expectations or change things so you get a different outcome. Remember, the cards can only predict what you are currently creating, and you can change that with both your behaviour and beliefs.

Attune to the Moon Affirmation

I trust in my highest good.

Additional meanings for this card

· The chances of something are diminishing

· Something better may be around the corner

· Believe that you will get what you need

· Surrender to the Divine

- Take time out, meditate and contemplate

The teaching

The main definition of a Void-of-Course Moon is when the Moon won't make a major connection with any of the planets until she enters the next sign. This will be until Monday @ 2:07 AM, when she enters Aries.

The best thing you can do when you tget this card is to chant the Sanskrit words, 'Om Namo Narayani', which mean, 'I surrender to the Divine'. Remembering to trust in your highest good.

A Void-of-Course Moon is time to just 'Be'.

“All things come to those who wait.” ~ English Proverb

Namaste! xo

* All time zones mentioned in these readings are EST.

^ That works for me because lately, just be-ing is all I seem to be doing. Like I have the anchor in the water, as there is no other place to go. I want to be other places and I'm confident I'll get to those destinations, but all the pressing need to paddle in their directions is non existant.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

♥*♡∞:。.。 Daily Oracle 。.。:∞♡*♥

How about some rest and reception today? This Pisces moon we're under is the perfect time to just 'Be'. Sunday is also perfect to laze about and do only your favorite things. Home can be a spa when you relax and receive!

No 27 RECEIVING

Sacred Rebels Oracle Deck

You are so loved. Your every need is witnessed and responded to by the universe. However, you sometimes forget this. You become swept up in the momentum of habitual consciouusness, and you forget to take a moment to stop, breathe, and be. In that moment, you can receive the love of the universe that is receiving you. It will nourish you with contentment and energy.

You have not done this enough, so your soul is becoming parched and is drying out. Energy has been going out of you but there is not enough coming back in. It is time to bring somethinng back in for you. To receive and be received. You are being offered a chance for restoration now, to feel nourished, cared for and loved. Accept it! You deserve it.

My plans for this afternoon are a hot salt and essential oil bath; reading, and lazing on the couch both napping and watching some tele. Maybe writing but only if I really feel inspired by something during the process of receiving.

What are your plans? How will you rest and receive?

Namaste! xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Sounds like a wonderfully relaxing day ahead! xo

I woke up in the middle of the night with chills and a fever, which seems the Universe's way of telling me to continue taking it easy this weekend. And now that my kitty patient is back to eating on her own after a few days of handfeeding her, I can chill the proper way. I would love to write as well, but I'm not going to push it.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Eek! I hope you feel better. Perhaps you need an air purifier for pet dander? Sinus infections can drain you for sure;  hope you rest and relax. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Eek! I hope you feel better. Perhaps you need an air purifier for pet dander? Sinus infections can drain you for sure;  hope you rest and relax. xo

Thank you. 😊 I have 1 purifier. I need about 9 more. And then to put all the cats on a treadmill to generate the electricity to run them LOL!  xo

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2251

CHARM READING "WHERE IS THIS GOING?" PICK A KEY
I LIKE THIS ONE

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

What's Your True Spirit Animal? Personality Test
BRIGHT SIDE

THIS ONE IS REALLY GOOD

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

The Element You Pick Will Reveal Your True Personality
Mind Oddities

This one is good

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Miracle Tone 852 Hz | Awaken Crystal Clear Intuition Now | Meditation Solfeggio Music
this one is very every good

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Thank you. 😊 I have 1 purifier. I need about 9 more. And then to put all the cats on a treadmill to generate the electricity to run them LOL!  xo

Well if anyone can train them, you can. Daily Oracles coming up!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Daily Oracle ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Some interesting pulls today.

First, from Sacred Rebels:

No 33 HEAVEN SENT

Just as we receive gifts in the physical world, through the thoughtfulness of others, to acknowledge how much we mean to them, so too we receive gifts on other levels—including the spiritual level.

A spiritual gift is something that happens through grace. We can ask for help and it may be given in response to that request. All requests for help are answered.  A spiritual gift can also be given without us asking for anything at all—at least not consciously. Sometimes it is our hearts that cry out for help. While we are busy getting on with our to-do lists, we don't often stop to think about what our hearts might need. If we do, and an immediate solution is not obvious, we just get on with life either letting the issue be or taking the more painful option of dwelling on it without seeing how it might be resolved.

However, there is a loving benevolence in life that knows exactly what we need and how it can best coe to us, even when we are not quite so clear. This force actively seeks to assist us in walking our life path. That loving sweetness is being offered to you now, or soon will be, in the form of a spiritual gift.

Your spiritual gift may be symbolic. It may be something that seems ordinary but holds a lot of meaning to you. It might be an obect that catches your eye and mesmerizes you. You might think you are appreciating how lovely it looks, but it is the underlying energy that captures you. Something in the appearance, colour, or shape speaks to you and is, perhaps, answering an unspoken prayer. It is not the object that is the gift. That is just the wrapping. The actual gift is subtle, yet effective empowerment. It is like a spiritual booster shot that helps you move forward in life with additional zing, extra strength and greter peace!

Look forward to accomplishing tasks you may not have quite been able to finish on your own, but are able to manage through the bestowal of this gift of empowerment!

Moonology

As of 2:07 AM, the Moon entered Aries, and will remain in this fiery sign until Wednesday afternoon at approximately 1:56 PM, when she will stroll into Taurus, bringing a stability and longevity to current situations and circumstances. This is a very positive and powerful Moon placement, particularly for Inauguration Day in the U.S.

We're still on hold, as, after six shuffles of the deck, the Void-of-Course Moon was redrawn! This is a very notable card which resigns herself to remain unconnected to any planet. The previous message prompts us to just 'be' until this phase passes, which, again, will be Wednesday afternoon when she strolls into Taurus.  

Taurus is an excellent Moon position to begin or continue projects and/or relationships.  

Namaste to a beautiful day! xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Interesting indeed. I'll keep my senses open to anything out of the ordinary. I certainly could use a shot of spiritual B12 because it isn't even noon yet and I'm about to crash for a nap LOL

Is it Thursday yet ..?

xo

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

“However, there is a loving benevolence in life that knows exactly what we need and how it can best coe to us, even when we are not quite so clear. This force actively seeks to assist us in walking our life path. That loving sweetness is being offered to you now, or soon will be, in the form of a spiritual gift. “

I used to see my gift as a curse; damn it all, I didn’t WANT to feel everything around me.  But, I’ve come to understand the words you wrote above and I have begun to look at my empath as a wonderful gift that was given because I was the right person to take it on.  It requires me to maintain balance, and pushes me to step outside myself to do what the universe calls me to do.  

Beautiful resonation, Ahavati.  Thank you 💜

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Happy it resonated with you both.❤

''Until we imagine something, it remains an impossibility. Once imagined, it becomes our experience.

Imagine a woman who loves herself. A woman who gazes with loving kindness upon her past and present, body and needs, ideas and emotions. Whose capacity to love others  deepens as she extends loving kindness to herself.

Imagine a woman who accepts herself. A woman who turns a merciful eye toward her own secrets, successes, and shortcomings. Whose capacity to live non-judgmentally deepens as she is merciful toward herself.

Imagine a woman who participates in her own life with interest and attention. A woman who turns inward to listen, remember, and replenish. Whose capacity to be available deepens as she is available to herself.

Imagine a woman who remains faithful to herself through the seasons of life. A woman who preserves allegiance to herself even when opposed. Whose capacity to sustain interest in others deepens as she is loyal to herself.

Imagine a woman who bites into her own life and the fullness of its possibility. A woman who has opened to the depths of goodness within her. Who affirms the original goodness of her children until the stories of old hold no sway in their hearts.

Imagine a community of women who rock the world by giving birth to images of inclusion, poems of truth, rituals of healing, experiences of transformation, relationships of equality, strategies of peace, institutions of justice, and households of compassion for the sake of our children's future.

Imagine a world where the question "what's wrong with me" has been exorcised from the bodies and lives of our daughters. A world where they cultivate their amazing capacities as children of life. Where they travel a less turbulent path than we did toward self-love, self-acceptance, and self-trust.

Imagine yourself as this woman. And together let us imagine such a community and world into being for the sake of our daughters and sons, and our beloved planet.'' ~~

~Patricia Lynn Reilly, Imagine a Woman III  ©2014

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Brilliant! I'll let Mary handle that last paragraph for me.

Go to page:
Go to: