Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Did you know that each day is ruled by a planet that possesses specific magial influences?

MONDAY ( MOON ): Peace, sleep, healing, compassion, friends, psychic awareness, purification, and fertility.

TUESDAY ( MARS ): Passion, sex, courage, aggression, and protection.

WEDNESDAY ( MERCURY ): The conscious mind, study, travel, divination, and wisdom.

THURSDAY ( JUPITER ): Expansion, money, prosperity, and generosity.

FRIDAY ( VENUS ): Love, friendship, reconciliation, and  beauty.

SATURDAY ( SATURN ): Longevity, exorcism, endings homes, and houses.

SUNDAY ( SUN); Healing, spirituality, success, strength, and protection.

Becoming aquainted with the moon's ebb and flow also infuses knowledge and daily guidance, particularly when dealing with others or in relation to your own magic. There is no lunar phase that you cannot personally align with.

The Lunar Phase

The lunar phase is important in determining the best ties for magic.

THE WAXING MOON ( from the New Moon to the Full ) is the ideal time for magic to draw things toward you.

THE FULL MOON is the time of greatest power.

THE WANING MOON ( from Full Moon to the New ) is a time for study, maditation, and little magic work ( except magic designed to banish harmful energies ).

The Moon's Sign

The Moon continuously "moves" through the zodiac, from Aries to Pisces. Each sign possesses its own significance.

ARIES: Good for starting things, but lack staying power. Things occur rapidly, but quickly pass. People tend to be argumentatie and assertive.

TAURUS: Things begun now last the longest, tend to increase in value, and become hard to alter. Brings out appreciation for beauty and sensory experience.

GEMINI: Things begun now are easily changed by outside influence. Time for shortcuts, communication, games, and fun.

CANCER: Stimulates emotional rapport between people. Oinpoints need supports growth and nurturance. Tends to domestic concerns.

LEO: Draws emphasis to the self, central ideas, or institutions, away from connections with others and other emotional needs. People tend to become melodramatic.

VIRGO: Favors accomplishment of details and commands from higher up. Focuses on health, hygiene, and daily schedules.

LIBRA: Favors cooperation, social activities, beautification of surroundings, balance, and partnership.

SCORPIO: Increases awareness of psychic power. Precipitates psychic crises and ends connections thoroughly. People tend to brood and become secretive.

SAGITTARIUS: Encourages flights of imagination and confidence. This is an adventurous, philosophical, and athletic Moon sign. Favors expansion and growth.

CAPRICORN: Develops strong structure. Focus on traditions, responsibilities, and obligations. A good time to set boundaries and rules.

AQUARIUS: Rebellious energy. Time to break habits and makeabrupt changes. Personal freedom and individuality is the focus.

PISCES: The focus is on dreaming, nostalgia, intuition, and psychic impresions. A good time for spiritual or philanthropic activities.

Because this new moon is in Capricorn, it's  FANTASTIC time to develop a trong structure for the year. Focus on traditions, responsibilities, and obligations. A good time to set boundaries and rules. Also, Cinnamon incense enhances your magic.

Aligning yourself with lunar phases adds to the success of your moon magic.

Final note, the moon enters Aquarius at 11:44 AM; therefore, the energy shifts from a structured Capricorn to Aquarius, thus, personal freedom and originality becomes the focus! Let that new moon shift into some creative ventures which break old habits and make abrupt changes! Apricot incense is perfect for this period of the new moon!

Enjoy the energy of the power of the New Moon for 24 hours before it begins to wax into its first quarter: 12:01 AM - 11:43 AM - Capricorn/11:44 AM - 12:00 AM - Aquarius.

I hope you all enjoy your rituals this evening or tomorrow. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Dang! I feel like I should be parked at a desk taking notes. I'll try my best to absorb and apply as much of this as I can.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:Dang! I feel like I should be parked at a desk taking notes. I'll try my best to absorb and apply as much of this as I can.

xo

LOL! One day at a time. I've dedicated this year ( in part ) to moon magic and follwing the ebb and flow beginning with the first new moon of the year. I plan to engage with ease and effortless fun!**

xo

** Not to be confused with sitting back and being effortless. On the contrary, it means showing up and putting in the work. That includes stepping out of your comfort zone!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

So today is the New Moon currently in Capricorn, but soon switching to Aquarius as I write this. Thus, you may feel a slight ( or drastic ) energy shift from earthy Capricorn's responsible structure to airy Aquarius' unconventional nature.

Today begins the first quarter of the waxng moon ( though you still have 24 hours to enjoy the power of the new moon until midnight tonight ). It is the opportune time to draw things to you! Wear white ( clothing, jewelry, nail polish, etc. ) for peace and purity.  You can also burn lilac incense ( creativity & opportunity / shadow aspect: addiction* ).

It's Thursday, which means Jupiter rules, so focus on expansion, mooney, prosperity, and generosity. It's also the ancient French Feast of the Ass, a medieval, Christian feast observed on 14 January, celebrating the Flight into Egypt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Ass

* Shadow aspects are those parts of us that infuse darker traits of addiction, guilt, regret, bitterness, resentment, and other various emotions contrary to love and light. How you *feel* determines where you're spirit is pulling from, i.e. - if you feel joy, you know your aligned in light. However, if you feel a negative emotion, such as resentment, then you know you're within your shadow aspect.

Your shadow aspects are NOT evil. On the contrary, they desire light moreso than light does. Instead of forcing yourself to ignore whatever shadow aspect you may be facing, try accepting its presence as though it's the child within you. Let it know you appreciate what it has to teach you. Comfort it. Work with it. And when ready, thank it for its service and release it to the aether in gratitude.

This can be done via burning wish paper ( my preference, as it rises to the heavens in such a beautiful way ); or by simply burning a piece of paper with your intention written on it. You can also burn a candle. Your intention in this ritual is everything.

I'll bbs with the card of the day! xo

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1779

Ahavati said:Did you know that each day is ruled by a planet that possesses specific magial influences?

MONDAY ( MOON ): Peace, sleep, healing, compassion, friends, psychic awareness, purification, and fertility.

TUESDAY ( MARS ): Passion, sex, courage, aggression, and protection.

WEDNESDAY ( MERCURY ): The conscious mind, study, travel, divination, and wisdom.

THURSDAY ( JUPITER ): Expansion, money, prosperity, and generosity.

FRIDAY ( VENUS ): Love, friendship, reconciliation, and  beauty.

SATURDAY ( SATURN ): Longevity, exorcism, endings homes, and houses.

SUNDAY ( SUN); Healing, spirituality, success, strength, and protection.

Becoming aquainted with the moon's ebb and flow also infuses knowledge and daily guidance, particularly when dealing with others or in relation to your own magic. There is no lunar phase that you cannot personally align with.

The Lunar Phase

The lunar phase is important in determining the best ties for magic.

THE WAXING MOON ( from the New Moon to the Full ) is the ideal time for magic to draw things toward you.

THE FULL MOON is the time of greatest power.

THE WANING MOON ( from Full Moon to the New ) is a time for study, maditation, and little magic work ( except magic designed to banish harmful energies ).

The Moon's Sign

The Moon continuously "moves" through the zodiac, from Aries to Pisces. Each sign possesses its own significance.

ARIES: Good for starting things, but lack staying power. Things occur rapidly, but quickly pass. People tend to be argumentatie and assertive.

TAURUS: Things begun now last the longest, tend to increase in value, and become hard to alter. Brings out appreciation for beauty and sensory experience.

GEMINI: Things begun now are easily changed by outside influence. Time for shortcuts, communication, games, and fun.

CANCER: Stimulates emotional rapport between people. Oinpoints need supports growth and nurturance. Tends to domestic concerns.

LEO: Draws emphasis to the self, central ideas, or institutions, away from connections with others and other emotional needs. People tend to become melodramatic.

VIRGO: Favors accomplishment of details and commands from higher up. Focuses on health, hygiene, and daily schedules.

LIBRA: Favors cooperation, social activities, beautification of surroundings, balance, and partnership.

SCORPIO: Increases awareness of psychic power. Precipitates psychic crises and ends connections thoroughly. People tend to brood and become secretive.

SAGITTARIUS: Encourages flights of imagination and confidence. This is an adventurous, philosophical, and athletic Moon sign. Favors expansion and growth.

CAPRICORN: Develops strong structure. Focus on traditions, responsibilities, and obligations. A good time to set boundaries and rules.

AQUARIUS: Rebellious energy. Time to break habits and makeabrupt changes. Personal freedom and individuality is the focus.

PISCES: The focus is on dreaming, nostalgia, intuition, and psychic impresions. A good time for spiritual or philanthropic activities.

Because this new moon is in Capricorn, it's  FANTASTIC time to develop a trong structure for the year. Focus on traditions, responsibilities, and obligations. A good time to set boundaries and rules. Also, Cinnamon incense enhances your magic.

Aligning yourself with lunar phases adds to the success of your moon magic.

Final note, the moon enters Aquarius at 11:44 AM; therefore, the energy shifts from a structured Capricorn to Aquarius, thus, personal freedom and originality becomes the focus! Let that new moon shift into some creative ventures which break old habits and make abrupt changes! Apricot incense is perfect for this period of the new moon!

Enjoy the energy of the power of the New Moon for 24 hours before it begins to wax into its first quarter: 12:01 AM - 11:43 AM - Capricorn/11:44 AM - 12:00 AM - Aquarius.

I hope you all enjoy your rituals this evening or tomorrow. xo

I did not know this very interesting, I will learn a lot here 🤗♥️

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Always happy to hear of someone learning something new! Thank you, Jackie. <3

In honor of the New Moon in Capricorn/Aquarius, I'm pulling from Moonology Oracle Deck by Jasmin Boland. It's important to remember that whatever card you draw, no matter which phase the Moon is in, it's the right card. For example, today is a New Moon ( now ) in Aquarius, I pulled Full Moon in Cancer from the deck. This is still the answer. The cards are purely symbolic representations of the many energies that we get from our ever-changing moon.

When I refer to the answer here, my question is always for the card which will reveal the greatest good for all involved.

Now, onto the card!

Full Moon in Cancer

Things are likely to get very heated as Full Moon in Cancer is a super-emotional sign, so there could be something of an explosion of feelings around now or surrounding your question. It's important to be sensitive to other people when you pull this card: there are some very fine sensibilities around so tread carefully as you move towards your goals or dreams. This card indicates an especially feminine time. It also heralds the time to deal with any family issues coming up—nothing to worry about; it signals a challenge is now coming to an end. This card also suggests that a domestic matter or private issue will soon come to a head, and that it's a great time to move house.  The answer to your question lies in being a kind leader. This is the time for you to step up and agree to overcome your insecurities.

Additional meanings:

• Meditate to soothe heightened emotios.

• Don't be clingy.

• Stop sulking!

• Have you had enough family time lately?

The heightened emotions of the Moon-Cancer combination can't be ignored. However, Cancer is one of the Moon's two home signs ( along with Taurus ) so astrologically-speaking the Moon loves to be in this sign—in fact, she rules Cancer. This means that with this card there's a sense that 'All is as it should be' or 'Don't worry, all will soon be well'.

Taking into account the current moon phase ( new in Airy Aquarius with an unconventional outlook ) and the draw of the card ( Watery Cancer with a deep emotionnal pull ), do you recognize a parallel of your mood or energy today? Or perhaps those of others? Keeping these things in mind will help you navigate ( sometimes sideways ), toward your goals with much more understanding, love and grace.

Namaste for a beautiful day! xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

* newb raises hand from the back of the classroom *

How many times in a month should an individual consult the Moonology deck for a reading?

🌚

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Right, in the beginning of remodeling my newish apartment . I finally can have a meditation space, working towards that goal very soon. I definitely need me time.

1/12/21 Clingy—* not to be clingy today * yes sounds great to me ☺️ definitely not my thing but my mate is Cancer and he’s been extra (affectionate) annoying -ish 🙄

Thanks Ava I like this ♥️

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:* newb raises hand from the back of the classroom *

How many times in a month should an individual consult the Moonology deck for a reading?

🌚

You can consult it daily if you feel led to. I don't. While I track the moon throughout the month, charting its sojourne through the astrological signs, I experience the energy without pulling from that deck.  I always pull on the New Moon, Full Moon, an eclipse ( both solar and lunar ), and sometimes on the first day of each quarter. The latter depends on the energy and events.

For example, Inauguration Day is next Wednesday. It's a transition period for the moon between the first and second quarter. I will definitely read that day because it begins in Aries ( remember, people tend to be argumentative and assertive ). But, it transitions into Taurus at 1:56 PM. Taurus is a HIGHLY positive sign for new beginnings that will last the longest! They also tend to increase in value, and become hard to alter. This phase brings out appreciation for beauty and sensory experience.

If I'm to guess, it would be that Inauguration Day will start out somewhat tumultuously with an aura of protection. You'll see monumental National Guard as well as police forces. You'll likely see lots of angry Trump supporters, ANTIFA, and anarchists.

Biden will be sworn on at noon, right before the transition into Taurus, so whatever uprising and unrest may be occuring, it will begin to come under conntrol as the day and evening progresses.

The Moon. . .she knows. . .

xo

Zazzles said:Right, in the beginning of remodeling my newish apartment . I finally can have a meditation space, working towards that goal very soon. I definitely need me time.

1/12/21 Clingy—* not to be clingy today * yes sounds great to me ☺️ definitely not my thing but my mate is Cancer and he’s been extra (affectionate) annoying -ish 🙄

Thanks Ava I like this ♥️

Jackie, Sacred Space is vital for your spirit's respite! My word of the year is 'Sanctuary' - so I have been slowly clearing out and ridding my space of old to make way for the new, and hope to have it complete by 2022!

Cancer's are wonderful partners, hard workers, good providers, and highly intuned with the earth's rhythm.  Yet, they can be moody creatures ( which is why they have a shell—to retreat ) who can naturally side step to attain their goals. Learn to flow with a Cancer's mood and you'll create harmony in the home. Remember, Cancer is ruled by the moon! So learning the cycles and moon energy can help you greatly with that.

xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

You can consult it daily if you feel led to. I don't. While I track the moon throughout the month, charting its sojourne through the astrological signs, I experience the energy without pulling from that deck.  I always pull on the New Moon, Full Moon, an eclipse ( both solar and lunar ), and sometimes on the first day of each quarter. The latter depends on the energy and events.

For example, Inauguration Day is next Wednesday. It's a transition period for the moon between the first and second quarter. I will definitely read that day because it begins in Aries ( remember, people tend to be argumentative and assertive ). But, it transitions into Taurus at 1:56 PM. Taurus is a HIGHLY positive sign for new beginnings that will last the longest! They also tend to increase in value, and become hard to alter. This phase brings out appreciation for beauty and sensory experience.

If I'm to guess, it would be that Inauguration Day will start out somewhat tumultuously with an aura of protection. You'll see monumental National Guard as well as police forces. You'll likely see lots of angry Trump supporters, ANTIFA, and anarchists.

Biden will be sworn on at noon, right before the transition into Taurus, so whatever uprising and unrest may be occuring, it will begin to come under conntrol as the day and evening progresses.

The Moon. . .she knows. . .

xo

An answer excelling in comprehensiveness. xo

And good news to hear as well. I have all the confidence in the world that the vibration of the U.S. is going to raise dramatically.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

An answer excelling in comprehensiveness. xo

And good news to hear as well. I have all the confidence in the world that the vibration of the U.S. is going to raise dramatically.

I can already feel the shift.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013

Ahavati said:

Jackie, Sacred Space is vital for your spirit's respite! My word of the year is 'Sanctuary' - so I have been slowly clearing out and ridding my space of old to make way for the new, and hope to have it complete by 2022!

Cancer's are wonderful partners, hard workers, good providers, and highly intuned with the earth's rhythm.  Yet, they can be moody creatures ( which is why they have a shell—to retreat ) who can naturally side step to attain their goals. Learn to flow with a Cancer's mood and you'll create harmony in the home. Remember, Cancer is ruled by the moon! So learning the cycles and moon energy can help you greatly with that.

xo

Yes I am a Virgo , September 15 1965 and our relationship is actually quite harmonious unless he over drinks other than that we really coexist quite perfectly I can’t even lie.
Wow I am enjoying this a lot 🌹

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Zazzles said:
Yes I am a Virgo , September 15 1965 and our relationship is actually quite harmonious unless he over drinks other than that we really coexist quite perfectly I can’t even lie.
Wow I am enjoying this a lot 🌹

I've studied zodiac compatibility for about 35+ years, Jackie, and I will say that the relationship between a Cancer male and Virgo women is one of the most caring, nurturing in the charts ( unless one or both contains negative placements in their respective houses of communication, etc. ). That you recognize a pattern fluctuation during certain times of the relationship is a good indicator that you also know how to handle it.

If it continues, I suggest paying attention to the moon phase; if a pattern emerges during a certain aspect of the moon ( being Cancer is ruled by the moon ), then you'll more than likely be able to thwart future reoccurrences by adapting to your own pattern of prevention. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Cracked and blessed my new Sacred Rebels Deck by Alana Fairchild!

♥*♡∞:。.。 Daily Oracle 。.。:∞♡*♥

No 45. Pandora's Gift

There is a mythic woman, much maligned throughout history, whose name means 'all gifted'. Pandora  lives within us as chaos evil and darkness with the light of knowlledge. She is the hopeful voice of our soul that asks the questions and, in doing so, triggers the process that brings the answers. Sometimes it is through uncomfortable learning that we find our treasure. Pandora reminds us that the process of learning can take us to places that seem like the end of our world and, yet, all is not lost. Even now, the light within you is stirring for new revelation, new life and new adventure.

Pandora is all-gifted and all-giving. Her presence invites you to forgo your belief in judgement. Now is the time to surrender the misplaced gilt that you may have brought, upon yourself or another some terrible happening. It is time to let go of the shame-based belief in punishment. This is a belief that you deserve to be brought to task or any perceived imprefection or that your natural human journey somehow renders you inadequate. Pandora frees the soul from such torment. This is her gift. The human journey necessarily involves learning through experience. There is no shame in your learning process. Pandora's presence is the sign of a new time—a tie to swap the notion of inherent shame for the acceptance of inherent divinity. From this moment on, how unstoppable you shall become.

Sacred rebellion is happening within your soul as a powerful uprising towards liberation. You are breaking free from the weighty criticisms of the world, from the power games that bore you senseless and from the insanity of sacrilegioous priorities in this world. Dare to disobey anything and everything that is not divine. Pandora is the leader of your soul revolution. She defies the vicious judgements of history and all that has been said about her. She shrugs off misery, despair and the weight of the world, to recognize that she is the bearer of the true and beautiful light of peace comfort, hope and reassurance. With her oracle comes the realization that you too are a divinely defiant believer in hope who shall cast off the works of anyone who seeks to torment you.

As this shift takes place, you shall dare to look within your own being and find the light. You are being put on divine notice from the sacred feminine that there is a talent and ability within you that needs to be acknowledged. There is a worthy seed of something beautiful and necessary within you. If you choose to develop and express this seed, step by step it will become an extraordinary light in your life and in the world. So, poke your tongue out at the naysayers and turn your attention to the bright hope within. You were born to strut your soul stuff!

Start each day by grounding yourself in the moment. This is where your sacred space comes into play. Place your hands on your heart and close your eyes for a few moments. Feel the rhythm of your heart, feel the breath entering and leaving your body. You are a sacred vessel of light, a miracle!

When you're ready, say the following outloud, [i]"My heart light is unmasked from shame, fear and doubt. Those that seek to torment me are unequivocally uninvited now. I bow only before divine truth, light, and love. All else is summarily dismissed."
( If you want to add the dramatic flair if hissing, sticking your tongue out, etc. feel free! Liberation is joyfully fun! )

After that, take a few moments to imagine, feel, visualize, or intend that you are breathing divine light in and out through your heart until it becomes a beacon of light encasing your entire being and shining forth! When you are ready, say the following outloud:

"I give the true, divine beloved permission to guide me into the fulfilment of my sacred gifts, talents and destiny. May all that was originally intended for me be released into being and protected through divine protection, grace, and my own free will. So be it."

Granting permission and saying "So be it" or "Of my own free will" is a very important step, as earth is a freewill zone; you must request assistance as well as grant permission. After saying the above, place your hands in prayer at your heart and bow your head in gratitude. You can even thank the Universe aloud if that feels right.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

New deck; how exciting!

I want to say this card is not meant for me, as I'm not one to subscribe to ideas of being unworthy ( anymore these days ), but I feel it is a nudging reminder nonetheless.

xo

Go to page:
Go to: