Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

AaronBraveHeart said::)

A curious fact, This is the first time I try channeling him on a piece of paper, as to other people. Usually I feel his presence and thoughts. He speaks rarely but as if he's in the room.

He is a formidable protector and guide for sure. xo

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 51

Hello,

In this sense, I will write this chain of thoughts as a channeling, too.
I feel so invited by this precious girl. You should know she has followed me up to a place so up High in the Absolute Source...
She has come to the conclusion that .. some, of the geometrical figures in the human brain, encoded from their previous Cubic state, should hide the gap. She also felt it in her heart.
As you should remember, the Infinite Spirit is the knowledge of it all. You have it within. You already know everything for everything you are.
You chose to forget, to blur it more like.
BUT, Beloved,
when Faith is called on you,
when you feel this gap in knowledge and doubt comes in,
isn't the challenge great if some essentials are missing!
You laugh so cheerfully when you feel how blessed you are.
For Life is eternal and you shall never Die.
The divine horsemen are guarding you too!

Your Strength and Faith,
Michael channeling Boyana

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

OK, I was productive tonight, I guess it euphoria of a new beginning.

I shall share the last piece for tonight.

~~~~~~~

So, With Cheerful Delight, I want to announce that I finally have the opportunity to introduce to you, Forum, my teachings of Light.

I wanted to share with you a technique, that you might use in your lifestyle to envoke truce and ascend galactically. But first, some theory.

Did you know that Swords are Alive? Yes, brave guardians they are...
Did you know that there are Swords that do not kill with bloodshed? Sacred they are, and well protected. They protect.

The Owner and They Themselves are brothered.

Our Archagel Swords have 7 Virtues.

First Ray of The Divine Willpower I do hold.
Second comes the Ray of Love and Wisdom.

Thirdly, High Intelligence and Uttered Speech.

Fourth is Beauty and Harmony.

Five indeed is the High Mental level and Partical knowledge.

IT is exactly the sixth, not the previous or the after one, that is sacred initiation!

Oh The Seventh is Redemption and Purification, Blessed Be Thy Newborn Soul! Of Ancient's...

These 7 Rays combine in as 5 Galactic Rays, filled with Bright Christ Light.

My channelor is tired, and she shall rest now!

Stand Out Dignified, my Light Warriors,
Michael and whatever it is going on in Boyana, seriously!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Channeling is draining and requires rest and hydration after it's complete. But in a good way! Much like an orgasm! But, I will say I channeled so hard once that I felt I could barely move for days. Unlike an orgasm, I guess I need to add.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

A collective pull this morning from the Light Worker's Oracle by Alana Fairchild.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚No 30. DARK ANGEL˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The Dark Angel comes to you with a radical truth: Divine love is always there for you, without exception. Love will never forget you. It will never stop caring for you. Even when it seems most unlikely—in fact, especially then—the Divine is reaching for you and nurturing you. Even our wounds are ways that we can discover love and divine grace through the healing process. The Divine is always helping you remember who you are and find your true joy. When the Dark Angel appears, you are being given a gift of light, even if it may seem to be a hidden blessing.

The key messages in this card are simple this morning: belief and responsibility. Despite our circumstance, even in the deepest of times, it is belief that enables us to hope, and subsequently, hope which provides the fodder for a future.  Collectively, the U.S. has been plunged into a very tangible darkness in multiple ways. No one has escaped this darkness ( myself inluded ), though some have experienced its deepest side via the loss of loved ones naturally; or, to covid, protests, gun violence, drugs, and so forth. The latter being the most difficult because they present themselves as senseless.

It does appear senseless. The endless violence. The injustice. The pain. The outrage. The perpetuation of misinformation. And so forth and so on. . .an endless cycle of finger-pointing blame and negativity perpetuating yet more of the same cycle.

It is time for us to assume responsibility for our own actions vs placing the blame on others. Those who do not assume responsibility for their own actions will repeat the pattern suffering until they learn the lesson. What has our focus been? On healing? Light? Love? Or division? We may not have pulled a trigger; we may not have sold the drugs; we may not have broken laws; we may not have deliberately purported false information which led to someone's death; however, ask yourself, "What has my focus been? Have I placed those in pain, those uninformed, those perpetuating falsehoods to the light? Have I responded with love? With grace? With factual knowledge to the best of my ability?

Regardless of what ywe're being subjected to ( be it by our own actions or those of another ), what matters most is that we honestly express the depth of our suffering. Then when we are ready, acknowledge that the experience has helped us grow by contrast.

Focus on the light even in the dark, because it exists in that tiny pinprick called belief that shelters the hope you need to both survive and move forward with a happy, fulfilling life.

That's because Love is always with you.

Namaste, kindred. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

^ Not always an easy message about responsibility to absorb, but nonetheless necessary to hear on a routine basis. xo

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 890

“Even our wounds are ways that we can discover love and divine grace through the healing process.”

These words really resonated with me; I feel almost like if the season I have entered had a name,  this would be the title of the first chapter.  

Thank you for sharing your light and for the reminder about personal responsibility.  It’s come to mind that taking responsibility for my words and actions also means a having a bit more humility in dealing with my fellow human.  Frustration and anger make it hard to listen to my Empath.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Johnny & Luna, thank you always for sharing your feelings and support here. xo

I received two new decks today: NUDGES FROM YOUR SPIRIT by Melissa Corter and SACRED REBELS ORACLE by Alana Fairchild ( I know I know; how many decks does one need. . .). In light of recent events, I'm led to go with a simple yet powerful affirmation this morning, accompanied by a message:

You Are Brave Enough

Quite a few, myself included, are frustrated this morning for many reasons which extend from politcal to personal. It's disheartening to feel that some things or people will ever change, despite the warnings of wrongdoings they've committed being very obvious. It's always the 'Blame Game' which stems from victim mentality in that their own chioces to commit deceptive behaviour are someone else's fault should such behaviour be uncovered.

There is never a genuine apology or repentant attitude for the misdeed extended to victims who trusted disingenuous actions. There is only a projection of victimhood requiring healing.

Should you ever find yourself in the footprints of fear, following its path after c ommitting a wrongdoing, know this: YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH to be honest with not just yourself in regards to the choices you willingly made, but those whom you deceived as well. Trust and honor are rare things in today's world, and will certainly be rewarded.

For those who find yourself on the flipside of such delinquency, YOU ( too ) ARE BRAVE ENOUGH to withstand bitter resentment that may bubble up. Accept what is and thank it for the lesson it delivered. Perhaps it was a timely lesson on trust; or a needed one on acceptance. Release into the Unverse in ceremony or whatever ritual frees you ( from a simple prayer to wish paper burning ). Your good Karma has been sown through trust in the Universe.

YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH to remain in the Light.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ I don't think you can have too many decks. <3

Each deck is an adventure, or multiple adventures, depending on who and how many people are participating.

The concept of roleplaying for liesure took off as the popularity of Dungeons & Dragons in the 1980's led to the great card gaming craze of the 2000's. Magic, The Gathering; Pokemon; etc each bring the player into contact with the concept that there is more to life than pure Randomness.

NOW more than ever is the time to utilize "seemingly randomly drawn cards" to discover patterns within our lives that we often overlook because we are too busy trying to manipulate the outcome of our own destinies.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ I don't think you can have too many decks. <3

Each deck is an adventure, or multiple adventures, depending on who and how many people are participating.

Oh I know. Although I do wish I had a dime for everytime someone has asked me that! I could afford quite a few more decks!

Each deck possesses its own unique message, just as each crystal possesses its own unique power. I purchase only those I feel intuitively led to acquire. And, sure enough, I'll end up needing it for a specific reason sooner than later.

The concept of roleplaying for liesure took off as the popularity of Dungeons & Dragons in the 1980's led to the great card gaming craze of the 2000's. Magic, The Gathering; Pokemon; etc each bring the player into contact with the concept that there is more to life than pure Randomness.

NOW more than ever is the time to utilize "seemingly randomly drawn cards" to discover patterns within our lives that we often overlook because we are too busy trying to manipulate the outcome of our own destinies.

The cards never lie. Whether you like them or not; they never lie.

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

I love the inner strength this affirmation gives.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

The cards never lie. Whether you like them or not; they never lie.

Nope.

Nor is the individual lying to him or herself when they recognize a pattern emerging within the cards that have been drawn.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:I love the inner strength this affirmation gives.

I did too; the moment I blessed the deck I knew I had to pull from it for today's reading. xo

JohnnyBlaze said:

Nope.

Nor is the individual lying to him or herself when they recognize a pattern emerging within the cards that have been drawn.

It truly makes me sad. Because they're just going to go through it all over again.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:
It truly makes me sad. Because they're just going to go through it all over again.

I use to be heavily invested in the concept of utilizing cards to instruct people as to what path they would be better off following.

Like many passions in my life back then ( around 2006 or soi ), I allowed such to be squashed.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Did you all see the crescent moon meeting Venus last night?

The New Moon in Capricorn is upon us tonight ( 12:01 AM EST )! My moon is in Cap, so any new/full moon falling in that sign affects me deeply, particularly the 24 hours prior, when the moon is still waning. I feel the most fatigued; however, tomorrow will signal an energetic upswing filled with creative possibilities!

I've just finished my ritual salt bath and have set my altar up. This is a time to sow seeds, my friends, that you can reap those fruits during the full moon in two weeks. Being this is a very powerful full Wolf Moon in Leo the 28th.

Today's Card from Moonology by Jasmin Boland:

Beginnings

She knew she could start again… and so she did

The message

There is a YES! coming your way. This is one of the most auspicious cards in the deck – it’s absolutely positive and suggests something new and exciting is developing. The situation you’re enquiring about is blessed and you are on target to achieve your goals. The message from the Universe here is that you’re starting all over again in some way, be that on a new and better course or just feeling more positive about achieving your desire outcome. If you have been feeling stagnant, this card reminds you that life goes in cycles and you’re moving into a new cycle now. This is the time to wipe the slate clean. If the situation you enquired about has become toxic, either that will clear up now OR that something totally new and fresh is on its way.

Affirmation

I’ll see it when I believe it.

Additional meanings for this card

• Your belief that your dreams can manifest is working well
• You will soon start to feel more hopeful about getting what you want
• A difficult situation will be resolved – a troubled period is coming to an end
• A new start is on its way
• Forget about the past

The teaching

The New Moon marks the start of a new cycle, a dark and veiled time. It’s the start of the waxing cycle and the mid-point of the Dark Moon. It’s a time of witches do their work, making wishes and laying down of intentions for a new cycle. It is an intensely magical time – it’s easier to pierce the veil to other worlds. It’s a rebirth time. The Moon is invisible at this time.

If anyone would like a spell for prosperity, peace, etc. let me know and I'll be happy to provide one. I will not provide dark spells that interfere with another person's free will.

I'm also going to share some interesting things from LLEWELLYN's MAGICAL ALMANAC below as well.

Go to page:
Go to: