Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

JohnnyBlaze said:^ The Deer is a suitable metaphor for effortlessly leaping over obstacles and avoiding confrontations. Excellent speech and advice. xo

o O yes! I had not thought of that! xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

。ₓ ू ₒ ु Daily Oracle ू ₒ ु ₓ。

No. 9 DAKINI OF INFINITE LIGHT

Seek and ye shall find. Find the teachers and teachings which feel pure to your heart, but remember, it is the inner truth of you that will ultimately set you free. Do not give your power away, but do trust in a greater guiding wisdom at work in all aspects of your life. Ask for help from enlightened spiritual beings in any matter of concern and help shall be granted. Believe all problems can be resolved and a more graceful life experience is opening up for you now.

A Dakini is a supernatural feminine being who inspires spiritual practice, guides one to actualize siddhis, or spiritual abilities, and teaches the inner path of awakening. She protects uf from negativities and restores our vital energies. She teaches us how to act with wisdom. She can be a demanding teacher, requiring us to reflect upon the mysteries she presents through our dreams, inspirations and meditations, then proceed to unravel them. As we do so, we develop our inner capacities and become stronger. These wild, feminine creatures can be gentle orfierce or a combination of both. When she appears in a reading, travel your path and explore your questions about spirituality and awakening ith confidence, for much progress can be made as you do so.

Also redrew No. 3 QUEEN OF THE NAGAS whose meaning is at the top of page 38.

Hope everyone has a very happy and peaceful day. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

^ I love learning new things; a " Dakini " is a first for me.

So again there is a need to pay more attention to our ecosystem that is both spiritual and physical, the latter being the former and vice versa.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I'm happy about that.  We're more blessed to learn something new each day.

I've found an interesting correlation between new decks and initially drawing repetitive cards ( which I enjoy ). It's like saying, "You'll read it differently this time"; or, "You missed a part!". I personally find both work with the other: I do read it with more understanding, having meditated on it; also  a sentence I don't recall in that meditation process jumps out the second time around.

I think this is the card mommabutterly liked:

**✿❀No 7. SEVEN BLESSINGS OF EVE ❀✿**

A spiritual gift shall enter your heart and manifest as a blessing in your life. You have innate talents and abilities which will support your soul into full, glorious manifestation. You have been blessed with a beautiful, devine destiny to fulfil. You have a natural healing ability. Choose your thoughts and words so they reflect whhat you truly wish to put out into the world because your influence is straonger and further reaching than you realize.

Eve dwelled in the original paradise, the Garden of Eden. She is the mother of knowledge. From knowledge, wisdom can be developed. Wisdom is the Egg of Sophia, the divine feminine power to be a birth mother of higher consciousness, to bring forth the light of loving awareness. Eve's oracle is not an omen of being cast out of paradise. It is a sign that a false view, which has been holding you captive, is going to give way to a greater understanding which will empower you to be a bearer of the light, a priestess or priest of the Egg of Sophia. This oracle encourages you to seek the knowledge you need, to not be held captive by secrets or be able to shed false views—like a snake shedding its skin—and grow in wisdom. You shall know what you need to knnow and find your way in truth.

Each person possesses the ability to seek and find the knowledge which leventually leads them to wisdom if they apply such knowledge to their daily lives. For what good does it do for a person to possess a priceless thing if it's placed in a collector's cabinet unused?

Be blessed today! The paradigm is shifting!

Namaste!

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 48

Hey! Is this thread an Ahavati content, or can I share my own channeling message?)))

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

Thank you! Inspiring and clarifying.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

^ Enjoying the metaphor of the snake shedding its skin. Wonderful reading to be blessed with this weekend, especially at a time when the Wall of Darkness with its Bricks of Chaos is tumbling down.

xo

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

Well said.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:Hey! Is this thread an Ahavati content, or can I share my own channeling message?)))

As long as it is peaceful and light anyone can share. No dark arts or messages/spells intended to harm or bend another's will to your own.

As I've said before, there are places and times that alternative art forms serve humankind, and furthermore encourage facing, healing, and living conjunctively with the shadow aspects of one's personality; I believe it can be done through channels of light vs dark aspects.

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

Greetings!

Michael Message.

You, fighters of this epochal Time, you are beloved and capable!

Shall you face fear, shall you deviate from your path, just know that your path is the one, YOUR one.. the only one. Even if there are many unknown trails- oh, multidimensional Sapient, be full of JOY, for Our Mission is a Success!

You are already a success for your bravery!

Your Guardian sentinelle,

~~

Ahavati, your Card Readings bring so much light, I feel so inspired to continue with my mission when I'm reading them. - Boyana

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

^ THAT being said, my Note from the Universe today:

Practice, Tam.

Study. Prepare yourself. Think. Act. Face your beasts. Do the dance, walk the fire, wait in line. Plant the seeds, hoe the field, go to market.

Pay the piper whatever dues you think you have to pay. Because on the day you become all that you now dream of becoming... Oh my gosh, there is simply no price that would seem too great.

It's going to be that good, you're going to be that happy, and it's going to last forever, Tam.

Guaranteed,
 The Universe

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:Greetings!

Michael Message.

You, fighters of this epochal Time, you are beloved and capable!

Shall you face fear, shall you deviate from your path, just know that your path is the one, YOUR one.. the only one. Even if there are many unknown trails- oh, multidimensional Sapient, be full of JOY, for Our Mission is a Success!

You are already a success for your bravery!

Your Guardian sentinelle,

~~

Ahavati, your Card Readings bring so much light, I feel so inspired to continue with my mission when I'm reading them. - Boyana

LOVE this message, Boyana! Light shall prevail! xo

I'm going to enjoy the Archangel aspects you will bring to this thread, and more, I am sure.

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

That being said, I'm preparing a related essay to this matter. Will publish it in "Rhyme and Reason".

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:That being said, I'm preparing a related essay to this matter. Will publish it in "Rhyme and Reason".

Your more than welcome to publish here! xo

AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020

:)

A curious fact, This is the first time I try channeling him on a piece of paper, as to other people. Usually I feel his presence and thoughts. He speaks rarely but as if he's in the room.

Go to page:
Go to: