* The Meditation Room *

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:I am loving this deck.

No 5. QUEEN OF THE NAGAS

The mysterious beings known as Nagas are recognised in spiritual traditions across India, Nepal and Tibet, as well as in the other shamanic and cultural traditions. Nagas are connected to water ( of which I am born ) and are extremely sensitive to pollutions and poisons of all kinds. They become disturbed when the waters are polluted. Sinc eour bodies are composed of more water than anything else, when the waters of our planet are disturbed, so too are wel

We can make gentle offerings to the waters of our planet and help heal them through our choices. As we do our part to honor and heal the waters, we help ourselves and the Nagas, who in turn assist humans to further heal and evolve spiritually.

RITUAL:

Each morning pour yourself a glass of water, bless it with love from your heart, with gratitude and peaceful thoughts and then drink it as a sacred libation. You can also offer an after-prayer for the waters of the planet to be cleansed and protected and blessed for the greater good.

I already drink a glass of water each morning, so this just made my day on how to ritualize it. Ritualizing things ( to me ) is creating magic in the every day mundane. Even the simple act of sweeping can be viewed differently, as an act to remove stagnant energy so that new energy may enter.

Everything can be magic through ritual thinking, love, and appreciation.  

I need to find a way of adapting this to sugary coffee ........  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

JohnnyBlaze said:

I need to find a way of adapting this to sugary coffee ........  

LOL!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

O o! I am blessed today ( and feel it too )!

No 24. ALPHA OF ALCYONE

In the myths of ancient Greece, Alcyone was so in love with her husband, Ceyx, that she referred to him as 'Zeus', and he referred to her as the 'divine wife of Zeus', 'Hera'. Zeus was so irritated by such grandiosity that when Ceyx was at sea, Zeus struck his ship with a lightening bolt. In her grif, Alcyone threw herself into teh sea. Moved by mercy, the gods transformed the lovers into kingfishers. These birds embody the spiritual medicine of abundance, love, prosperity, peace and happiness, bringing blessings of hope and healing to humanity.

The Halcyon Days take their name from this goddess turned kingfisher. They are the seven days on either side of the shortest day of the year, the winter solstice. During this time, there are said to be no storms, only peaceful weather. Legend has it that the god of the winds calms all storms during this period so Alcyone can nest safely. The term now symbolizes a period of luminous grace amidst a challenging time, during which one can test in tranquillity. It is also an omen of more peaceful days of love and prosperity ahead.

This Oracle supports us in relaxing and reconnecting to optimism, even during tough ( and unjust ) times. In such a state, we realize that difficulties will eventually come to an end and we will be provided for.

A new reality of happiness is available to us even ow, as we steadily make our way to the light of a happy new start!

I hope you ALL have a great day in the light of truth despite what may be going on around you. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I feel like this applies to our nation right now.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Third Quarter Moon ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Adjustments are Required

Think of yourself as a vessel that has been filled more and more over the past few weeks. Some of what has come your way may have been wonderful, but there is also a lot of negativity and you need to let go of this. Whatever situation you're asking about now, be honest about whether there are toxic emotions involved, which you need to release into the ethers. This card also comes with teh promise that all is not lost! However, there are changes or adjustments required before you will get to where you want to be.  A change of course is forecast now that recent events have been understood and acted upon. There may also be a 'crisis' now which will remind you what you want and what it's time to let go of, so pay attention.

Attune to the Moon
I am reevaluating the situation

Additional meanings for this card
• Your life may be out of balance and this may be • •
causing your issues. It may be time to hatch a whole new plan.

• Something new and exciting is around the corner.

• Trust may be required to move this situation forwards.

The Teaching
At the time of the Third Quarter Moon, we know where we have been—but where are we going? The Moon is now a Half Moon and slipping away from us as she catches less and less light, moving towards her full disappearance at the New Moon. It's a time of falling away and a tie to reevaluate. No matter when you draw this card, the teaching is to release and trust.

Deck: Moonology by Yasmind Boland

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Interesting.

It feels like it has already happened - the emptying of the negative and now its time to fill up on the positive. Today was a relaxing cleansing of the brain, so it is emptier of substance than usual LOL

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ Interesting.

It feels like it has already happened - the emptying of the negative and now its time to fill up on the positive. Today was a relaxing cleansing of the brain, so it is emptier of substance than usual LOL

xo

I feel that way too; however, my heart is sure hurting for our nation today. That someone was shot in our capital building is so disheartening. Lots of light and positive energy is being directed that way by people all over the world.

I believe in divine intervention and that it will all be under control soon.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

I feel that way too; however, my heart is sure hurting for our nation today. That someone was shot in our capital building is so disheartening. Lots of light and positive energy is being directed that way by people all over the world.

I believe in divine intervention and that it will all be under control soon.

I was so unplugged today, I wasn't even aware of any of it.

* sigh *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I was so unplugged today, I wasn't even aware of any of it.

* sigh *

You need to tune in today. We need all the positive energy possible to counter this onslaught of negatvity. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

You need to tune in today. We need all the positive energy possible to counter this onslaught of negatvity. xo

I'm on it now. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I hope anyone here will join in the virtual prayer for healing going on worldwide right now. Please add your light and love, particularly for our nation's leaders trapped in the capital building. We need your positive thoughts for a collective energy for a positive and peaceful resolution.

Thank you. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Prayer vigil candle that will burn until this is resolved.

If you are feeling anxious, close eyes, hand on heart ♥️, breathe & call upon the white light of protection for all. 🙏💙🕯

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:I hope anyone here will join in the virtual prayer for healing going on worldwide right now. Please add your light and love, particularly for our nation's leaders trapped in the capital building. We need your positive thoughts for a collective energy for a positive and peaceful resolution.

Thank you. xo

😌💜

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

😌💜

Thank you ( and all else ). It's remarkable that the capital was retaken with no further deaths. ❤

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Ahavati said:

Thank you ( and all else ). It's remarkable that the capital was retaken with no further deaths. ❤

Well, I stand corrected; apparently there were three more which hadn't been reported until this morning. Including a man who tazed himself. smh

Today is a NEW DAY. Time to look forward. ❤ Let's see what the cards say:

No 26. DEER OF DELTA

Without any force, you can overcome even extreme negativities. Your real nature is gentle, which is powerful in its own unique way. You do not need to become something you are not. You can confidently and effectively invoke spiritual protection from the light. You can never be dominated or bullied at a spiritual level, because the real you is always empowered and protected in the light.

Recent events have amplified the state of a nation that doesn't even feel like the U.S. any longer; however, the old cliche "It is always darkest before the dawn" has never rang more truer than now. Last night I experienced and witnessed the power of a collective force world wide praying for peace. And while three more lives were lost ( one at their own hands with a tazer and the other a heartattack ), it could've become a bloodbath between the thousands of rioters and the police/national guard.

It didn't.

And for that we should be grateful that a nation as powerful as the U.S. was able to quell an insurrection with less than a handful of deaths and our historic structures intact. I ask you to join that revolution of light and love in prayer and meditation for our great country; place that bubble of white light and love around not only yourself, but our country as well. Place it around whoever you support, be it democrat or republican, but place it around them.

Line this bubble of white light and love with shimmering purple that becomes a mirror when anything dark or negative would even look their way ( or yours ), that this evil, negative, divisive force would be reflected right back to its source.

We have the power in gentleness to overcome any form of attempt to undermine our democracy ( or us ). Let's use it. Meditate. Pray. Whatever it is you do that would send forth positive and protective light, please do it today, and every day to come.

You want to reclaim our country? This is the way.

Namaste. xo

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ The Deer is a suitable metaphor for effortlessly leaping over obstacles and avoiding confrontations. Excellent speech and advice. xo

Go to page:
Go to: