That doesn't matter. Clouds, rain, whatever; the energy is still there. 🌩🌧🌪❄🌊🌝

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

That doesn't matter. Clouds, rain, whatever; the energy is still there. 🌩🌧🌪❄🌊🌝

Ha! Ex satellite dish installation guy will take your word for it!

Rachelleundrgrd
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 17th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 80

Ahavati said:

Hahahaha! You GO, Harry! I'll post my two moon junction shot tomorrow. A friend of mine lives in New Zealand and she photographed the full in the southern hemisphere and I did in the northern - then we collaged them side x side to view the difference.

So cool! I am setting my alarm for 2.30am, when it will be at its’ most eclipsed. It is already quite a beauty... and powerful. The blue aura is pulsating... so lovely!  

Cant wait to see the pix! I only have my iPhone 12 with me here... we will see if the camera can do justice as they advertise :).

Xo, R.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Can't wait to see the pix too because it is cloudy as heck here LOL The weather channel really blew the forecast.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14649

Two moon junction: northern ( myself ) and southern hemisphere ( Rhon ).

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Two moon junction: northern ( myself ) and southern hemisphere ( Rhon ).

Awesome!

I did get to see it this morning for about 30 minutes when there was break in the cloud cover.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Remember your cards for the week from yesterday, and see how this daily pull plays into them:

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ Daily Oracle ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

No 28: Master Hilarion & Archangel Raphael

Part of your Divine Purpose is to develop the power of your mind and use it for healing purposes. If you change your mind, you can change your world. Guidance and healing inspiration can come to you daily, helping improve your own life and the lives of others. Healing and opening the mind to new realities and possibilites are the gifts of Ascended Master Hilarion and Archangel Raphael.

The mind of a lightworker needs spiritual light, information, understanding and wisdom, in the same way that human bodies need food, water, and clean air. The hunger for wisdom can push you to seek knowlege, and this can be a healthy impulse. However, if you love knowledge so much that you keep seeking, without taking time to digest, integrate, and apply what you have learned, you may end up confused or mentally exhausted. If you are forgetful, stressed, mentally fatigued or plodding when you are usually bright, you need some mental time out.

The mind rarely rests except through meditation, and even then rest is not guaranteed. Resting the mind can be a tricky thing for intellectually oriented or highly creative people. Learning to switch off mentally will help you remember and apply what you are learning, so that you grow not only in knowledge, but also in wisdom.

You have been absorbing a lot of new information. You may feel you have so many tasks to do that you don't know where to start, or that if you stop to rest you will never get through it all. This is causing you mental stress, which is diminishing you rproductivity. It is time to slow down and cleanse your mind with the assistance of Master Hilarion and Archangel Raphael.

Sit without distraction of telephone, computer, mobile phone, music television or radio. Take a few mometns ot silence. Say the invocation below and then imagine, intend, visualise or feel a fresh, pale green nergy wash through you. Focus on this for a scond or two, then just relax and enjoy the mental cleansing.

You will recognize when you have had sufficient mental rest, because you shall feel a peaceful sense of vibrancy and inspiration. When you let go in this way, switching off and taking a step back, new approaches and ideas come to your mind, so work according to your own creative rhythms. You may find you work best in short, productive bursts punctuated by mental rest. If this is how you need to live for a time, honour that. Be kind to your mind! It can help you accomplish your divine journey.

This oracle also comes with a message for you. If you are interested in healing that involves the mind, whether this be psychology, psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, hypnosis, NLP, philosophy, or some other course of study, you are encouraged to explore it. If you feel inspired to work with your belief systems through affirmations or other techniques for mental reprogramming, such as guided relaxations and meditations, you are encourage to do this too. Your mind is developed and powerful, and you will work well with such techniques.

INVOCATION:

I call upon the healing grace of Master Hilarion and Archangel Raphael, who love me unconditionally. May my own mind now gain rest, clearing and refreshment. May I be assisted through unconditional love for mental healing, and the development of my mind in service to my spiritual life purpose. Please help me let go mentally, to allow for positive healing changes to happen. I ask for the grace I need to access all helpful knowledge,understanding and wisdom necessary for me to fulfill my divine purpose. May my mind become peaceful, clear and refreshed. May all beings be free from mental anguish, through the grace and unconditional love of the Divine. Through my own free will, so be it.

I hope you have a great day, Lovies! Absorb that full moon energy; eat plenty of fruit today!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Remember your cards for the week from yesterday, and see how this daily pull plays into them:

No 28: Master Hilarion & Archangel Raphael

Part of your Divine Purpose is to develop the power of your mind and use it for healing purposes. If you change your mind, you can change your world. Guidance and healing inspiration can come to you daily, helping improve your own life and the lives of others. Healing and opening the mind to new realities and possibilites are the gifts of Ascended Master Hilarion and Archangel Raphael.

The mind of a lightworker needs spiritual light, information, understanding and wisdom, in the same way that human bodies need food, water, and clean air. The hunger for wisdom can push you to seek knowlege, and this can be a healthy impulse. However, if you love knowledge so much that you keep seeking, without taking time to digest, integrate, and apply what you have learned, you may end up confused or mentally exhausted. If you are forgetful, stressed, mentally fatigued or plodding when you are usually bright, you need some mental time out.

The mind rarely rests except through meditation, and even then rest is not guaranteed. Resting the mind can be a tricky thing for intellectually oriented or highly creative people. Learning to switch off mentally will help you remember and apply what you are learning, so that you grow not only in knowledge, but also in wisdom.

You have been absorbing a lot of new information. You may feel you have so many tasks to do that you don't know where to start, or that if you stop to rest you will never get through it all. This is causing you mental stress, which is diminishing you rproductivity. It is time to slow down and cleanse your mind with the assistance of Master Hilarion and Archangel Raphael.

Sit without distraction of telephone, computer, mobile phone, music television or radio. Take a few mometns ot silence. Say the invocation below and then imagine, intend, visualise or feel a fresh, pale green nergy wash through you. Focus on this for a scond or two, then just relax and enjoy the mental cleansing.

You will recognize when you have had sufficient mental rest, because you shall feel a peaceful sense of vibrancy and inspiration. When you let go in this way, switching off and taking a step back, new approaches and ideas come to your mind, so work according to your own creative rhythms. You may find you work best in short, productive bursts punctuated by mental rest. If this is how you need to live for a time, honour that. Be kind to your mind! It can help you accomplish your divine journey.

This oracle also comes with a message for you. If you are interested in healing that involves the mind, whether this be psychology, psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, hypnosis, NLP, philosophy, or some other course of study, you are encouraged to explore it. If you feel inspired to work with your belief systems through affirmations or other techniques for mental reprogramming, such as guided relaxations and meditations, you are encourage to do this too. Your mind is developed and powerful, and you will work well with such techniques.

INVOCATION:

I call upon the healing grace of Master Hilarion and Archangel Raphael, who love me unconditionally. May my own mind now gain rest, clearing and refreshment. May I be assisted through unconditional love for mental healing, and the development of my mind in service to my spiritual life purpose. Please help me let go mentally, to allow for positive healing changes to happen. I ask for the grace I need to access all helpful knowledge,understanding and wisdom necessary for me to fulfill my divine purpose. May my mind become peaceful, clear and refreshed. May all beings be free from mental anguish, through the grace and unconditional love of the Divine. Through my own free will, so be it.

I hope you have a great day, Lovies! Absorb that full moon energy; eat plenty of fruit today!

^ This is something I need to do way more often. The benefits of taking a time out from not thinking are way more than most people can possibly imagine. If one is always in a state of broadcasting, then one is always in a state of dealing with what is broadcasted while rarely in a state of receiving transmissions except when sleeping.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

^ This is something I need to do way more often. The benefits of taking a time out from not thinking are way more than most people can possibly imagine. If one is always in a state of broadcasting, then one is always in a state of dealing with what is broadcasted while rarely in a state of receiving transmissions except when sleeping.

xo

Unfortunately a classroom doesn't allot for that! Though now that one course is over I can breathe a bit!

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Ahavati said:Two moon junction: northern ( myself ) and southern hemisphere ( Rhon ).

Beautiful down south.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Awesome!

I did get to see it this morning for about 30 minutes when there was break in the cloud cover.

Nice! 🌝

badmalthus said:

Beautiful down south.

She's one thing everyone has in common regardless of where they live or what they believe in, Harry. 🌕

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Ahavati said:

She's one thing everyone has in common regardless of where they live or what they believe in, Harry. 🌕

Yes indeed, A.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

No 1 - FIRST RAY OF POWER ( Powerful Card )

The First Ray of Power is energy of conscious
destruction. It can be used in a healthy way
to eliminate the past and allow for a fresh
start. The First Ray also carries the frequency
of leadership. It can assist you to stand in the
truth of your light so others can find their way
by it. It helps to strengthen your willpower so
you can accomplish any task you choose. The Ascended Master El Morya brings you his particular blessing and encourages you to believe in your own
strength and take the initiative on what matters most to you.

If you are confused about which path to take or whether to continue a certain relationship, course of action or lifestyle choice, the First Ray of Power will clarify matters for you. When it moves through our
lives, whatever is holding us back will be removed – either through circumstances seemingly beyond our own control or by our own actions, based on a sudden inner knowing.

When the First Ray of Power is indicated, a long-term plan that was once important to you may suddenly seem as though it needs to change or even be released altogether. Or you may suddenly get the motivation to go for something you have been dreaming of for a long time. Once this ray affects your life, your understanding of what is helpful and what
is not can change overnight. The changes will feel very true, freeing and helpful. Those people, dreams and opportunities that remain in your life afterwards have survived the ‘onslaught’ of divine will. This means that
the Universe is confirming that they are meant to be part of your journey at this time.

The First Ray of Power also relates to matters of leadership and politics. Be open as to how your spiritual journey might be helpful in the world of politics, whether that be through aligning yourself with a cause that resonates deeply in your heart or through bringing a more open and discerning viewpoint into the often deceptive world of politics. Speaking your truth will be very helpful at this time, not only for you, but also for those around you who are willing to hear your voice and make their own choices from a clearer place within. Don’t be afraid to be heard.

If your life purpose involves either driving a meaningful political cause forward or assuming a position of leadership in some other way, you’ll feel the truth of this and be given encouragement from theAscended Master El Morya to trust yourself as a
leader with heart and awareness.

Finally, when this ray makes its way into your life, it is time to accept the loving gauntlet being thrown down by the Universe and take your hands off the controls of your life! Detach and be curious. The Universe
will show you exactly what you need and remove what you do not. If something or someone is no longer a part of your life, it will be so that a more beautiful, truthful and satisfying version of what you are
surrendering can come into your world. Remember, the Universe loves you and wants only the best and most beautiful life experience for you. Trust it enough to let that happen now.

INVOCATION

I now accept, of my own free will, the blessing and grace of the First Ray of Power in my life. Through unconditional love and divine mercy, I surrender my life into the loving hands of the Universe to align me with higher will and the most beautiful expression of my life journey. I call upon the loving assistance of the genuine Ascended Master El Morya in all aspects of this process and ask that the First Ray of Power be expressed in ways that serve the greatest good on this planet, that all beings may walk their true divine path. Through divine grace, so be it.

Go to page:
Go to: