* The Meditation Room *

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 4200

Ahavati said:Let's do a weekly reading card pull! Pick a card and return later this afternoon to see if it's meaning resonated with you.

Deck: Sacred Soul Animals by Dr Lisa Thompson.

Whooop! Door Number Two! What a shock, I know.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9073

Here are your answers! Share your insights if you feel led.

1. Parrot: Communication

Parrot arrives with the message to be mindful of yoru comminication. Your words hold power, and you want to make sure you are speaking from a place of truth and the greatest good.

What message do you want to share? Your bod expression and confidence inspire the possibility of love and friendship when coming from  your heart.

Celebrate with boisterous song and dance. Your colorful nature increases your happiness and spreads to those around  you. Communication is more than the words you speak.

Qualities: communication, hope, confidence, celebration, expression, colorful, bold, perspective, happiness, love, friendship, possibility

Affirmation: I am mindful in my communication.

2. Dragon: Self-Power

Dragon shows up as a reminder that all the power you need is within you. Whatever situation or challenge you face, now is the time to tap into your inner strength. Your life experiences and intuition will guide you when you let them.

Fly above the issue at hand to gain perspective outside of the box. You will be able to see the situation from a highter place of wisdom. Dragon energy illuminates what needs to be seen.

Trust your magical and supernatural abilities.Rise up in our strength  and courage to face your fears and move through your transformation with ease and grace.

Qualities: self-power, strength, luck, fortitude, courage, magic, change, transformation, wisdom, protection, fearless, passionate, supernatural, mastery, longevity, insight, illumination, fortune.

Affirmation: I have the power within to overcome all obstacles in my path.

3. Tortoise: Endurance

Tortoise is a sign that you need stay the course with what you are doing. Maintain a slow and steady pace to keep up your endurance. Take your time with a project or relationship.

Stay in the moment. When you are steady and methodical, good fortune can be achieved. There is no need to rush anything.

Your patience and perseverence will pay off. Be modest and grounded in your behaviour. Don't give up now. The finish line is near!

Qualities: endurance, longevity, patience, knowledge, stability, grounded, perseverance, good fortune, compassion, wisdom, steady, modesty, methodical.

Affirmation: I maintain endurance with slow and steady actions.

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 320

Ahavati said:Here are your answers! Share your insights if you feel led.

1. Parrot: Communication

Parrot arrives with the message to be mindful of yoru comminication. Your words hold power, and you want to make sure you are speaking from a place of truth and the greatest good.

What message do you want to share? Your bod expression and confidence inspire the possibility of love and friendship when coming from  your heart.

Celebrate with boisterous song and dance. Your colorful nature increases your happiness and spreads to those around  you. Communication is more than the words you speak.

Qualities: communication, hope, confidence, celebration, expression, colorful, bold, perspective, happiness, love, friendship, possibility

Affirmation: I am mindful in my communication.

2. Dragon: Self-Power

Dragon shows up as a reminder that all the power you need is within you. Whatever situation or challenge you face, now is the time to tap into your inner strength. Your life experiences and intuition will guide you when you let them.

Fly above the issue at hand to gain perspective outside of the box. You will be able to see the situation from a highter place of wisdom. Dragon energy illuminates what needs to be seen.

Trust your magical and supernatural abilities.Rise up in our strength  and courage to face your fears and move through your transformation with ease and grace.

Qualities: self-power, strength, luck, fortitude, courage, magic, change, transformation, wisdom, protection, fearless, passionate, supernatural, mastery, longevity, insight, illumination, fortune.

3. Tortoise: Endurance

Tortoise is a sign that you need stay the course with what you are doing. Maintain a slow and steady pace to keep up your endurance. Take your time with a project or relationship.

Stay in the moment. When you are steady and methodical, good fortune can be achieved. There is no need to rush anything.

Your patience and perseverence will pay off. Be modest and grounded in your behaviour. Don't give up now. The finish line is near!

Qualities: endurance, longevity, patience, knowledge, stability, grounded, perseverance, good fortune, compassion, wisdom, steady, modesty, methodical.

Affirmation: I maintain endurance with slow and steady actions.

I wear a silver Chinese Dragon around my neck A...Joriki is the highest point of concentration you can reach. A oneness in the moment and a state of mind that allows you to be completely free and in control of yourself and your circumstances. It's the strong, individual power that arises when your mind unifies in Zazen concentration (seated meditation).
Amor fati...Harry

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Damn! I picked Dragon AGAIN. This is the second time that has happened. And remember, Med Room Peeps, I'm basing my choices on numbers I've drawn from a hat.

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2014

JohnnyBlaze said:^ Damn! I picked Dragon AGAIN. This is the second time that has happened. And remember, Med Room Peeps, I'm basing my choices on numbers I've drawn from a hat.

Try putting more numbers in the hat, Johnny...then divide the number you pull out bye E=MC squared and subtract your age and then multiply by 42...the meaning of life.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

badmalthus said:

Try putting more numbers in the hat, Johnny...then divide the number you pull out bye E=MC squared and subtract your age and then multiply by 42...the meaning of life.

Harry! I'm already confused enough as it is ...

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2014

JohnnyBlaze said:

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Confusion is an obstacle!

Harry, love you adding your perspective and wisdom to these posts.

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2014

Ahavati said:

Together we can a small world bigger, A.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Anything beyond basic math is my obstacle.  

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2014

JohnnyBlaze said:

Anything beyond basic math is my obstacle.  

The 42 I stole from the late great, Douglas Adams and his, Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy...my math gets lost after the 7 times tables

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:

Together we can a small world bigger, A.

Amen, Harry!

Don't forget the full Beaver Moon rises tonight! Well, actually 4:30 AM my time ( EDT ). Also occurring will be a penumbral lunar eclipse 4:42 AM EDT when the moon full will move into Earth’s shadow in space.

The energy will be amazing so get those crystals cleaned an out tonight to harness its power! I'm about to get this party started.

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
Joined 3rd May 2014

Ahavati said:

Amen, Harry!

Don't forget the full Beaver Moon rises tonight! Well, actually 4:30 AM my time ( EDT ). Also occurring will be a penumbral lunar eclipse 4:42 AM EDT when the moon full will move into Earth’s shadow in space.

The energy will be amazing so get those crystals cleaned an out tonight to harness its power! I'm about to get this party started.

We call it the, Platypus Moon down here A. I will be sitting outside with my chunk of quartz and a quart of mead.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Amen, Harry!

That's 3:30 AM CDT when I usually wake up and it may be clear enough to see. 🌝

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:

We call it the, Platypus Moon down here A. I will be sitting outside with my chunk of quartz and a quart of mead.

Hahahaha! You GO, Harry! I'll post my two moon junction shot tomorrow. A friend of mine lives in New Zealand and she photographed the full in the southern hemisphere and I did in the northern - then we collaged them side x side to view the difference.

Go to page:
Go to: