Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

JohnnyBlaze said:I can't remeber where I put my Dungeons & Dragons dice, so I drew #2 again from the hat.

Lol I was considering getting out the D&D dice bag to roll for my card. So funny.

Rachelleundrgrd
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 17th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 80

My favorite life practices revolve around bringing intention to all the little things we do. How the strawberry feels as it enters the mouth. How sand feels as it bunches between your toes, how the bass of music resonates throughout your chest cavity and expands from there.

The more formal meditation practices I do primarily come from Shaiva Tantrism, which is an embodied form of meditation, rather than a transcendental practice. The point of this type of practice is not to make no thoughts, but rather to experience thoughts as you would anything else in life, as passing energy that ebbs and flows. It serves also to realize and celebrate and marinate in the  connection all beings have with one another. This latter comes in really handy in polarized times such as present...

💜🕉💜, R.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Experience water

Water does not react to
everyone in the same way
The way water courses over
my body is unique to me

We can feel a type  of hypnosis when we stand under the flow of a warm shower over our head, down our back

While we lie in a warm bath
The temp of the water around 112°
It creates a soothing envelope of security
Inviting us to relax our mind touch those areas of consciousness that are sometimes out of reach

Focus on the water as it covers your scalp imagine it washing away negativity
Flooding you with positivity
Releasing trauma or despair
Or a dousing of renewal

Meditation Water meditate

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14538

Shadow of my Feng Shui money frog door chime ( for good luck and prosperity ).  There's something about shadows I love.

Rachelle; thank you for sharing. I enjoyed reading. 🙏💙👥

Val; lovely meditation. As a water baby I appreciate you sharing. Make sure to throw some salt in that water to cleanse, as well as a few drops of lavender and tea tree oil. 🙏💙🏞

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Here are your cards! Enjoy and share your insights if you feel led.

1. Poppy – Imagination

Poppy asks you to open up to your imagination. What new dreams do you want to manifest into reality? It’s time to dream beyond what you think is possible. Limitations are only a construct of our ego mind. If there is something that you have thought was impossible, now is the time to reassess. Open your mind to what your life could be. It’s never too late to dream a new dream. Think outside the box of your current reality. Dream the impossible into possibility!

Action steps: Close your eyes and imagine the way you want your life to be. Think about where you want to live, what career you might have, the relationships you want to create. Visualize this reality with full clarity. Feel it as if it already existed. Do this daily, then take action to make it so.

“My imagination opens me to all possibilities.”

2. Alyssum – Opportunity

Alyssum shows up when new opportunities are presenting themselves to you right now in this moment. It is up to you to decide which direction you will follow. Even if you feel you will miss one opportunity, another will be right behind it. When you are uncertain about which direction to take in this moment, open yourself up to wonder. Ask yourself questions about the opportunities you have. Pay attention to the feelings you get in your body or the messages you hear in your head. Your inner wisdom will guide you in the direction for your highest and greatest good when you allow it.

Action steps: Keep your eyes and ears open to observe new opportunities coming your way. Quiet yourself in meditation and follow your inner guidance.

“I welcome new opportunities in my life.”

3. Protea – Exploration

Protea says it’s time to explore new ideas, new places, and new realities. You may be stuck in a rut or on autopilot without knowing it. When you explore new things, you evolve. You learn more and more about yourself. Your curiosity leads to transformation and change in beautiful ways. Do you tend to always eat at the same restaurants, go on vacation to the same place, or do the same activities over and over? Change and diversity are food for the soul. This is where we really learn and grow.

Action steps: Explore new places. Try different kinds of food. Read and learn about something that interests you that you want to know more about. Break out of your normal routine to do something new. Life is an adventure.

“I explore new ideas, places, and realities with a zest for life.”

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I'm pretty unbudgeable when it comes trying new things, so it's understandable #3 wasn't meant for me.

#2 once again was more on the money, as my imagination is already wide open and I have no roadblocks when it comes to vizualizing anything.

Thank you for continuing with this! ❤😊

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:I'm pretty unbudgeable when it comes trying new things, so it's understandable #3 wasn't meant for me.

#2 once again was more on the money, as my imagination is already wide open and I have no roadblocks when it comes to vizualizing anything.

Thank you for continuing with this! ❤😊

You have a strong intuition and the courage to heed it. You're very welcome. 🙏💙

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Thank you for this and yesterday's #3
The warning was right on
I am definitely on a cusp here between
pursuing something new or staying put
Most importantly the consequences that are behind each choice
Meditate--
Namaste Ahavati
Xo V

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

V...

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

#2 for me, A. 😎

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I'm glad you're enjoying these, guys. Val, thanks for letting me know about the warning; I wondered who that one was directed toward. Johnny and Harry; you seem to be on the same wavelength!

Enjoy today’s messages from the colors. Choose from 1, 2, or 3. Visit later today to get your message and share your insights with me.

The deck and messages are designed/channeled by Dr Lisa Thompson, Author and speaker of "Sacred Soul Love" and "Sacred Soul Spaces".

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:I'm glad you're enjoying these, guys. Val, thanks for letting me know about the warning; I wondered who that one was directed toward. Johnny and Harry; you seem to be on the same wavelength!

Enjoy today’s messages from the colors. Choose from 1, 2, or 3. Visit later today to get your message and share your insights with me.

The deck and messages are designed/channeled by Dr Lisa Thompson, Author and speaker of "Sacred Soul Love" and "Sacred Soul Spaces".

That's because we were seperated at birth!

You'd never know it because Harry got all the looks and talent.

Ironically, I ended up with all the body hair.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

That's because we were seperated at birth!

You'd never know it because Harry got all the looks and talent.

Ironically, I ended up with all the body hair.

And the number calling you today is. . .

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

And the number calling you today is. . .

Ohhh! Yes. For a change of pace, the magic baseball cap provided me with #1.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2254

Valeriyabeyond said:Experience water

Water does not react to
everyone in the same way
The way water courses over
my body is unique to me

We can feel a type  of hypnosis when we stand under the flow of a warm shower over our head, down our back

While we lie in a warm bath
The temp of the water around 112°
It creates a soothing envelope of security
Inviting us to relax our mind touch those areas of consciousness that are sometimes out of reach

Focus on the water as it covers your scalp imagine it washing away negativity
Flooding you with positivity
Releasing trauma or despair
Or a dousing of renewal

Meditation Water meditate

Nice words
they bring to mind
Isolation Tanks

Go to page:
Go to: