Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14645

JohnnyBlaze said:

I couldn't agree with this triad more. Especially Salamander. i have to keep reminding myself I don't have to wait an opportunity and can begin at any time.

xo

Yep. Salamander snuck up on me yesterday afternoon; found an old suitcase in the attic it decided to knock over. Almost took me with it; however, I did the detox work necessary to heal that wound. Felt like I'd been kicked in the chest by an rabid Kangaroo.

Still sore and fatigued, but it was worth it.

Now for that Lady Bug! Luck be a lady to me!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

Yep. Salamander snuck up on me yesterday afternoon; found an old suitcase in the attic it decided to knock over. Almost took me with it; however, I did the detox work necessary to heal that wound. Felt like I'd been kicked in the chest by an rabid Kangaroo.

Still sore and fatigued, but it was worth it.

Now for that Lady Bug! Luck be a lady to me!

OMG I was singing THAT to myself in my inner Harry Connick Jr. voice!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

My study over the last few weeks has been incorporating crystals, herbs, and animals into the bigger picture of my oracle readings. While the readings will always remain a favorite modality, I feel there's a bigger picture which creates a more balanced practice by incorporating nature.

Today's pulls were wonderful, but I feel led to share from the Crystallary: Blue Topaz:

"Be soft and Listen".  

Sister to Imperial Topaz, Blue shares the message of abundance but, where Imperial reminds you to savor the world around you, Blue wants you to notice the gifts within you. We are, all of us, brimming with insight and intuitive knowing. We are far-seeing and empathic—that is, when we allow ourselves to be and don't bury oour inner truths under self-doubt. Blue Topaz asks you to open to the richness of your intuition, th way your dreams offer glimmers of possible futures, and your stomach knows when a situation is not quite right. There is richness within, Blue Topaz reminds you. You don't need a teacher or a textbook. You siply need to be soft and to listen.

Ritual: Soften Your Gaze

This gentle ritual will help you begin reconnecting with your intuition if you've lost touch or strenghening your relationship with your inner knowing if you are already in sync.

* Fill a glass or crystal bowl with water

* Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of cooking oil ( any kind will do ).

* Think of a specific question or issue you are currently immersed in; the more specific, the more useful information you can receive.

* Now soften your gaze. You may want to squint your eyes to allow them to become unfocused ( if you wear glasses, simply take them off ).

Watch how the oil moves on the water. What shapes do you see? What thoughts are floating across your mind? Treat everything you observe or think as a useful metaphor. Take notes so that in the days following you can see how these images apply to your original question.

Reflection: There's not much space in everyday life to talk about intuition. We've become adept at intellectualizing our intuitive hits so that we don't seem wacky to people around us. In doing this year after year, we desensitize ourselves to our intuition and begin to forget the power of inner knowing. We tell ourselves that other people might be intuitive, but we are not.

Do you think of yourself as having strong intuition?

Do you dilute your inner knowings?

Keeping a journal of intuitive hits can help you regain confidence in your sixth sense.

It's all there within you; all you have to do is turn inward for affirmation.

Blessings, Lovies!

Edit: I am sorry I've been remiss to posting the last few days. I just finished up a four week workshop last night and another coaching session today amid many other things. It's difficult sometimes to find time to post.

EVERYONE is welcome to share on this thread, whatever modality they utilize. If you feel led to post, it's because someone else needs to hear the message. Overcome your fear.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ It sounds like a fascinating exercise. I suppose one could do something similar by watching the clouds or even shutting eyelids and seeing shapes forming in the void.

Inuition is something I whole heartedly trust. I believe the first time we ever spoke on the phone, I correctly identified your Native American heritage beyond Cherokee.

Problem is, I rarely consciously think to utilize it. Guess this is a reminder to get into the habit!

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I LOVE today's Daily Oracle pull! Happy Thanks[for]Giving to my esteemed American collegues today! Remember that what you are doing makes a difference in someone's life. You are here for a reason and your purpose is evolving. xo

# 38 - EARTH HEALING

You are making a real contribution to the planet through your spiritual journey. Remember this and believe that your needs will be generously met by the earth and the Universe. What you are doing matters, and you will be supported.

The Earth recognizes you. She sees you as a condu9it through which she is fed highter frequencies of light, love and divine presence. This assists her on the journey of her own evolution. Earth is an exceptionally beautiful and powerful divine being in her own right. Yet, she, like every other being, benefits fro the assistance of highter frequencies, which offer a loving hand to help raise her vibration and continue her evolution.

You are here to have your spiritual life journey in a human body. Part of that process will involve sharing your light with the earth, itself. This may see you take on the role of a healer, gide, mentor or teacher to others on the path. It may hsee you doing work with the natural world, with various earth-centered causes such as conservation and animal-welfare, organic and biodaynamicfarming and ethical food production. It may involve an active prayer life that is ongoing throughout your day, praying for assistance, compassion, clearing and blessing when you see an accident on the road, an animal or person who seems to be suffering, or an item on the news that you kow needs light and healing.

From the most obvious gestures to the more subtle, the oracle tells you that you are powerful enough to make a meaningful contribution o the quality of consciousness upon Earth. Earth asks you to do your work with quiet confidence and dedication. She gives thanks for all you have done and acknowledges her love for you. She will support you in your work by providing material means for you, whilst you are here on the planet. These include financial support, housing, food and human and animal relationships. She will also provide guideance for your pforgress, opportunities to grow and expand your field of influcence, education and training opportunities, the means to take advantage of them and the chance to apply what you have learned in a real-world context. The more you devote yourself to your task of earth healing the more the earth will support you in fulfilling your inspired goals.

If you have been wondering if the spiritual work you are doing is making a contribution, take this oracle as validation that it is. What you are doing matters. Yes, you are going to expand and grow in the work you are doing and the impact that you have in the world, because you are capable of that. But you are already helping in ways that you may not realize, but that the earth and the spirutal worlds do. You have loved the earth enough to take human form and do you work here. She knows it and she will reward you richly for it. Keep working, shining and growing, dea one. Your presence here is so needed and honored.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Wonderful to read today. Like a Happy Thanks[for]Giving from the Universe!

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:^ Wonderful to read today. Like a Happy Thanks[for]Giving from the Universe!

xo

EXACTLY! I squealed when I pulled it!

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Sometimes it is good for the soul to contemplate...meditate at a very deep level...where the darkness lurks.
🙏 Harry

https://youtu.be/gVY5SYV-8qo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:Sometimes it is good for the soul to contemplate...meditate at a very deep level...where the darkness lurks.
🙏 Harry

https://youtu.be/gVY5SYV-8qo

Yep. Thank you for sharing, Harry. 🙏

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Daily Oracle ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Lightworker Oracle Deck by Alana Fairchild

No 7 - Unplug from Mass Consciouness

There is a belief system based on fear, doubt and distrust that is known as 'mass consiousness'. It says it is safer to stay with the crowd, not to question what you have been taught. It says you cannot trust the divine to take care of your financial wellbeing or your emotional needs. It says you should be afraid and not take risks. It says that if you dare to stand up and live your trruth, you'll be ost and alone, humilitated, rejected or even destroyed. You are being guidded to unplug from that system of beliefs. You are capable of a more creative, loving and soul-satisfying way of living. To access this, let fo of the way that is too small for your soul.

You are brave and aware enough to think outside the square, beyond what society or your peers may consider 'normal'. You are supposed to be questioning things right now. You are in a transition from one way of thinking to another, opening up to a new world which you can trust enough to live in with peace and happiness because of the upgraded new beliefs you are cultivating. No matter how others may resist or criticise your choices ( perhaps your new ideas take yu away from the world they feel comfortable in ), your higher guidance encourages you to keep opening your mind to a more loving, higher reality.

If you have been thinking along new lines and wonder if you are going crazy, your guidance tells you you are doing a great job. You are not crazy! Trust yourself. You are thinking in ways that do not belong to mass consciousness. It can seem scary at first, but once you realize the benefits gained from unplugging, you will enjoy the process much more. It will free you and empower you to live a life of your own choosing. Opportunities and connections can open up to you in ways that defy your old beliefs.

Sometimes breaking from the accepted norm, doing things differently or being considered weird to family, colleagues, and friends is a sign that you are breaking away from the consciousness of the masses, which is not compatible with your own higher frequency consciousness.

You were born to bring a new vibration of awareness to this planet. You will find those who can benefit and even love you for this difference, and those who are challenged or fearful of you for it. Either way, you can love and approve of yourself, nourish relationships that support you and have compassionate detachment from those that do not, without compromising who you are in truth.

So keep unplugging yourself, one layer, thought, word and deed at a time, from that which the mass connsciousness would have you buy into—more stuff,, more fear, more competition, more doubt and more suffering. You can challenge any thought you don't want to have. Free yourself. You have the power to change your world and the world we live in as a result, one liberating thought at a time.

Have a great day, Lovies and make sure to create a quiet space away from electronis daily so that you can recieve and recharge divinely!

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ There's a lot to be said about decluttering one's home that goes beyond emptying the proverbial junk drawer or closet.

There are so many things * involving mass consciousness * that occupy your time during the day that you could simply live without.

There are people on the internet needlessly drawing attention to themselves in creative yet deceptive ways involving political, religious, and social issues. They say what they say in order to get a rise out of anyone in proximity all for the sake of continuing the cycle. They ACT, you REACT. And by acting, they really are in the Hollywood sense.

They can become a huge drain of time and energy, but only if you choose to let their daily baloney occupy your headspace. And if you are finding it difficult to make it through the day without reading and replying to someone's nonsense, then you really should get in the habit of hitting the OFF switch on your electronic devices.

The less you do give these people your attention, the more you will discover how easy it is to share the same cyberspace without being distracted and with being focused on activities that are truly important to you.

Afterall, if you had a choice of watching one of two movies - you'd choose the movie that most interested you, not the movie you've already seen a dozen times that left you wanting to walk out of the theatre midway through.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Wonderfully said, Johnny. Thank you. xo

Today's pull is #37 from Lana Fairchild's Lightworder Oracle Deck.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚THE HEART TRANSMISSION˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Your heart is capable not only of giving and receiving love, but of connecting you to a great network of beings that resonate in the hightest frequencies of divine love. Through your heart,you can receive information and guidance from networks of light that fill our Universes. As you learn to open your heart to receiving these transmissions, your ability to work with group consciousness in a loving way increases. You shall affect humanity in a loving way, influcencing the collective rather than allowing the lower frequencies of the collective to overwhelm you.

Working with group energy is a leap on the spiritual path, with risk, but also great reward in terms of empowerment to manifest your life mission. The risk with group energy is mitigated when you approach it from the heart, rather than the head. The mind can argue one point of view and then immediately—and convincingly—argue its opposite. The heart, however, either feels something resonates or it doesn't—whether or not htere is a logical explanation for it. The mind can be seduced by those who tell you they have great spiritual power. But this will instantly trigger intuitive 'warning bells' in our heart, for those with genuine power do not need to convince you of it.

The heart is the key to deciding where you offer your devotion. When you offer devotion to the group consciousness that loves you unconditionally, your heart feel safe, loved and an inner knowing of the rightness of that group for you—whether that group exists on the earthly plane or in a spiritual dimension. For as long as it gives you life, broadens your horizons, nourishes your truths and empowers you to live your destiny, that group is serving you. If you do not experience these positive effects, if you feel drained, confused, or that your issues are not resolving as you work with this group, listen carefully to your heart and question whether it is indeed the right place for you to be.

It is important to also work with groups that you can serve. Although you may love your family, for example they might not be the group you can best serve. Perhaps those who are open, willing and receptive to your spiritual gifts oare outside your family. Perhaps your family can benefit spiritually from you in the role of mother, or son, or daugther, but not in the role of spiritual mentor.

On the other hand, some groups may want to feed off you, but not learn to do for themselves. They may wish for you to give them the answers to their problems. They may not be willing to develop the trust, courage, confidence and empowerment that is required to take responsibility for their own relationship to the Universe—which is needed so they can grow in soul wisdom through their life experiences. Your heart may guide you to withdraw your services from such people because you love them and want them to grow.

Your heart will guide you to operate differently with different people. You may be guided to explore hobbies or interests that lead you to the next group that your presence can assist. The heart will also guide you when it is time to move on. The transmission of the heart gives a truthful assessment of the interaction of your frequency with the frequency of a group. Is it mutually raised? The this is a spiritually constructive connection. It is diminished? This will not be so helpful. The heart empowers you to know when to work with others, for how long and in what way. Trust it! The more you do, the more groups which can bring great benefit to  you and to the planet, can enter!

Have a blessed Saturday, Lovies! May your heart be merry and bright and trust and love.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

^ Can't say that I have any groups other than my family, most of whom I don't associate with and can live without, and DUP.  And perhaps the animal kingdom, if that counts LOL.

I've never been big on crowds and have always been of the mind that if you let people do their own thing without negative interference, you are helping the entire Earth with utmost efficiency.

So, I guess I think in terms of planetary as my main grouping.

Happy Saturday back atcha!

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Today's thought. . .

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Let's do a weekly reading card pull! Pick a card and return later this afternoon to see if it's meaning resonated with you.

Deck: Sacred Soul Animals by Dr Lisa Thompson.

Go to page:
Go to: