badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 293

Ahavati said:Val, Amen! Love you!

So I wanted to update this before I disconnect for the evening to dine on a wonderful meal while watching 'The Crown' on Netflix ( I LOVE my guilty pleasures )!

Tonight is my last night of a seven night ritual. The photo is from last night ( my sixth night, looking like Christmas!). I was totally fried but had an 'Inner Wisdom' class last night that I had to push myself to attend ( feeling I had to ). We were working on Animal Oracle decks when I pulled the Peacock ( Confidence ). I Instantly I knew that was what fuled me and what lit me up. Talk about knowlege, or an epiphany!

When we are confident we beleive in ourselves; we enable ourselves to become wholly who we are destined to become without worry what others will think, or even that we might fail. Needless to say, after five nights of hardly any sleep, and dreams out the wazooo, I slept HARD last night and remembered absolutely no dreams ( which is normal for me ).

We'll see what tonight brings. While I am feeling I already know, I feel there might be one more aspect to Confidence; thus, I shall perform the seven-candle ritual and journal one last time before heading to bed, hoping for a good sleep!

Afterall, whose to say 'Confidence' wasn't merely a distraction for my ego to confidently convince myself I already knew the answer; and, therefore, didn't need to perform the seventh night? We'll find out!

I'll share what each night of journaling gave me tomorrow after the ritual is completed! Night, Lovies! May your evening be blessed and your sleep gentle and deep. xo

Serene and beautiful. 🙏

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
92awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 8307

badmalthus said:

Serene and beautiful. 🙏

Thank you, Harry!

I slept like a LOG last night! The only dream I remember upon waking this morning around 6:30 was an Egyptian Bracelet and a book ( specific pages in a book, but I'm unsure what the book was ). The bracelet I can describe in pretty vivid detail.

So I still feel like * confidence * is what fules me and lights me up. Most interesting, however, is commitment. Or, rather, completing something you've committed to whether or not you feel you should. This leads to loyalty toward yourself, and thus the ability to extend it to others. I knew the answer last night, but am happy I followed through and completed the ritual nonetheless.

Now let's draw the card of the day!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

✨✨Daily Oracle✨✨ -  

Bearing Fruit, opening your connection to the Universe where anything becomes possible!

From Colette Baron-Reid's Oracle of the 7 Energies—Energy2⁠

Message: If your life were a tree, what fruit would it bear? Envision the results of the efforts you put into achieving your dreams and desires in partnership with the Divine. Can you see the way you think, feel, and believe reflected in the material world? There is always a correlation between what you see, what you expect to see, what you intend consciously, and what you project unconsciously.⁠

Everything is intrinsically connected. Magic flows through you from the unseen world into the world you perceive. Moving from the realm of non ordinary reality to ordinary reality, you birth ideas and thoughts into form and bring your most cherished desires to fruition. Not all ideas will bear sweet fruit; sometimes you will reap a sour and bitter harvest based on your sense of your personal narrative and your assumptions about others.⁠

You are in a powerful and fertile season of your life, when you’re particularly good at making things happen with very little effort. Pay close attention to what you’re manifesting now. From your career to your personal relationships, your influence is strong at this time. If you don’t like what your life is yielding, prune the proverbial tree and get into alignment with what genuinely lights you up.⁠

Remember you birth into the world that which you pay most attention to and consistently hold within as your truth. Be clear about what you intend. Can you make this commitment?⁠

HA! What did I just say above about commitment?! I LOVE synchronicity! <3

badmalthus
badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 293

Ahavati said:

Thank you, Harry!

I slept like a LOG last night! The only dream I remember upon waking this morning around 6:30 was an Egyptian Bracelet and a book ( specific pages in a book, but I'm unsure what the book was ). The bracelet I can describe in pretty vivid detail.

So I still feel like * confidence * is what fules me and lights me up. Most interesting, however, is commitment. Or, rather, completing something you've committed to whether or not you feel you should. This leads to loyalty toward yourself, and thus the ability to extend it to others. I knew the answer last night, but am happy I followed through and completed the ritual nonetheless.

Now let's draw the card of the day!

Commitment is the key A...in everything in life.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:

Commitment is the key A...in everything in life.

Ha! You have that right, Harry! It definitely pays off in more ways than one.

I opted for a three-card spread today from the Sacred Soul Animals deck by Dr Lisa Thompson: Past, Present, and Future

PAST: Beaver: Diligence

Message: Beaver is here to show ou that having a goal and being diligent in taking hte steps to achiee that goal will lead to success. Inspired action is required at this time to complete your project.

If you come up against a limitation, it is time to get creative to think outside the box about solutions. You may be able to get the job done on your own, but you may want to ask for help from othes. Cooperation may propel you to finish the line faster.

Be patient with the process, trusting that each step, no matter how small, is getting you closer to fulfilling yoru dreams. Don't give up.

Qualities: diligence, ingenuity, persistence, productivity, achievement, patient, success, cooperation, structure, determined, creativity, goal-oriented.

Affirmation: "I am diligent in my efforts to take the steps that lead to fulfilling my dreams!"

PRESENT: Salamander - Detoxify

Salamander appears as a sign that it is time to detoxify your life. This could be at the physical, emotional, or spiritual level. It is time to rid yourself of things not serving you for your hightest and greatest good.

When you release what no longer serves you, transition and transformation are quicker and easier. You create opportunity for growth and regeneration.

Cleanse yourself to regain balance in your life. You are sensitive to your environment, and a renewal of energy is waiting for you. Make yourself a priority.

Qualities: detoxify, sensitivity, transformation, transition, adaptability, growth, opportunity, balance, confidence, renewal, intuition, regeneration.

Affirmation: "I detoxify and cleanse all areas that no longer serve me."

FUTURE: Ladybug - Luck  

Message: Luck of the Ladybug is here for you now. Whatever your dreams have been, they are quickly coming your way. Manifestation is your birthright.

When you have faith and trust in the Universe, Magic appears. Your playful, grateful nature is a magnet for abundance in all areas of your life.

Be patient and go with the flow. With joy and happiness, have no fear, for lady luck is here to provide. Leave your worries behind. You are taken care of. All is unfolding as it should.

Qualities: luck, magic, happiness, joy, love, abundance, playful, gratitude, spiritual devotion, flow, faith, protection, fearless, manifestation, patience.

Affirmation: "I am blessed with luck and good fortune."

I don't know about anyone else, but this played right into me! Past speaks for itself in regards to diligence and the 7-day ritual I completed; Present is spot on; I am in the process of my THIRD round of Marie Condo'ing and getting rid of what doesn't make me smile or feel good when I hold it. And Future, well, heck yeah, I am blessed with luck and good fortune!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Sunday!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 3786

Ahavati said:✨✨Daily Oracle✨✨ -  

Bearing Fruit, opening your connection to the Universe where anything becomes possible!

From Colette Baron-Reid's Oracle of the 7 Energies—Energy2⁠

Message: If your life were a tree, what fruit would it bear? Envision the results of the efforts you put into achieving your dreams and desires in partnership with the Divine. Can you see the way you think, feel, and believe reflected in the material world? There is always a correlation between what you see, what you expect to see, what you intend consciously, and what you project unconsciously.⁠

Everything is intrinsically connected. Magic flows through you from the unseen world into the world you perceive. Moving from the realm of non ordinary reality to ordinary reality, you birth ideas and thoughts into form and bring your most cherished desires to fruition. Not all ideas will bear sweet fruit; sometimes you will reap a sour and bitter harvest based on your sense of your personal narrative and your assumptions about others.⁠

You are in a powerful and fertile season of your life, when you’re particularly good at making things happen with very little effort. Pay close attention to what you’re manifesting now. From your career to your personal relationships, your influence is strong at this time. If you don’t like what your life is yielding, prune the proverbial tree and get into alignment with what genuinely lights you up.⁠

Remember you birth into the world that which you pay most attention to and consistently hold within as your truth. Be clear about what you intend. Can you make this commitment?⁠

HA! What did I just say above about commitment?! I LOVE synchronicity! <3

A very appropriate reminder at this time for me to keep at it.

Anything less than total commitment is an arrow falling short of it's mark. To accept that you can't have what you want is to be committed to excuse(s) through inaction.

To fixate on the excuse(s) is to bring them to life in your daily life in the form of events. In that respect, the word "committed" is much the same as being voluntarily checked into an institution. You'd swear it was involuntary and against your will, but you already willingly volunteered yourself to be inatitutionalized when you performed the fixation.

Being committed to fixating on what you want will likewise commit yourself to the experience.

❤😌

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

A very appropriate reminder at this time for me to keep at it.

Anything less than total commitment is an arrow falling short of it's mark. To accept that you can't have what you want is to be committed to excuse(s) through inaction.

To fixate on the excuse(s) is to bring them to life in your daily life in the form of events. In that respect, the word "committed" is much the same as being voluntarily checked into an institution. You'd swear it was involuntary and against your will, but you already willingly volunteered yourself to be inatitutionalized when you performed the fixation.

Being committed to fixating on what you want will likewise commit yourself to the experience.

❤😌

Exactly. And you'd better bet that within that experience will come the contrast of what you desire to challenge the strength of your commitment. . .

xo

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I am about to go prepare a lovely dinner and enjoy a movie and good book for the evening, but felt led to post about Laboradorite, as I've been meditating on it for the last hour, reminding myself there's are worlds within worlds of every member on this board. And rarely do we know their full story, or how they've experienced life.

This particular piece was gifted to me by a friend who brought it home his trip to Argentina and Chile. It's one of the most beautiful stones I own because there is an entire world inside it: just as there is one in us.

Anyway, this is the very ritual I just completed Friday evening I wrote about here. Someone needs to read this:

LABRADORITE: Recharge Your Destiny

Sometimes it's impossible to connect with a sense of soul's purpose. Life can feel like a dreary trudge from work to the grocery store to your desk piled with bills. In those moments, when you feel far from magical or mystical, call on Labradorite. The Inuit people say that Labradorite was an ordinary-seeming stone until it was struck open by a mighty warrior. Suddenly, Labradorite's matrix was revealed: inside the ordinary was dancing fire. The lights leaped fromm the stone into the sky, becoming the aurora borealis. Labradorite reminds you that you are both the ordinary-seeming stone and the mighty warrior. You have teh power to release your own secret depths and light in the night sky with your flame.

RITUAL: Find Your Fuel

One Nordic myth teaches that the aurora borealis connects us to the heavens. It's a pathway to the afterlife for the recently deceased as well as a shaman's bridge between our material existence and the planes of pure spirit. This connection to the divine realms is the essence of Labradorite.

Whether a wick, a stick, or a gas, fire needs fuel. What fuels your flame? Do you know whqat lights you up and stirs your passion? If not, ask the fire over seven consecutive nights.

On the first night, light one candle. The next night, light two. The next night, three, and so on for seven nights. As you light each candle, hold the questions in your heart:

What is my fuel?
What lights me up?

Journal what comes to you in the moment as well as noting dreams and synchornicities.

NOTE: Do not perform this ritual unless you really want to know; make sure you commit to seven nights even if you feel you've received your answer the first night. I experienced insane dreams as well as disturbed sleep for five nights before I received mine; I felt like a zombie because my commitment was being challenged.

I forgot to log my journal entries for seven nights in my previous post; they are below ( I'll skip the dreams and just use the word I received for what fules me/what lights me up ):

Night one: Knowlege
Night two: Epiphanies
Night three: Acceptance ( for in such lieth peace )
Night four: Balance
Night five: Supporting others
Night six: * Confidence * ( my answer )
Night seven: Surety

What fuels you? What lights you up?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

What a beautiful gift from a friend that stone is.

I will try this exercise at some point, but I needs to catch up on a lot of much need rest first before attempting it. Can't say for sure what fuels me. I'm sure the answer lies in poetry itself. ❤

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:What a beautiful gift from a friend that stone is.

I will try this exercise at some point, but I needs to catch up on a lot of much need rest first before attempting it. Can't say for sure what fuels me. I'm sure the answer lies in poetry itself. ❤

Just be sure to light all those candles where the cats can't get to them! You have to let the burn out overnight!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Just be sure to light all those candles where the cats can't get to them! You have to let the burn out overnight!

Oh, no. I might haz to resort to electric candles!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Oh, no. I might haz to resort to electric candles!

Yep! NEVER extinquish a ritual candle unless you absolutely have to. Say, you have to leave your house, etc. and it's unsafe to leave one burning. If you must extinquish it under such circumstances, NEVER blow it out, or your blowing away your blessing.

* Snuff * it out ( and hopefully the smoke will rise straight up - but that's a different story! ).  

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

There's that Ladybug affirmation!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:There's that Ladybug affirmation!

Dawww!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Ha! You have that right, Harry! It definitely pays off in more ways than one.

I opted for a three-card spread today from the Sacred Soul Animals deck by Dr Lisa Thompson: Past, Present, and Future

PAST: Beaver: Diligence

Message: Beaver is here to show ou that having a goal and being diligent in taking hte steps to achiee that goal will lead to success. Inspired action is required at this time to complete your project.

If you come up against a limitation, it is time to get creative to think outside the box about solutions. You may be able to get the job done on your own, but you may want to ask for help from othes. Cooperation may propel you to finish the line faster.

Be patient with the process, trusting that each step, no matter how small, is getting you closer to fulfilling yoru dreams. Don't give up.

Qualities: diligence, ingenuity, persistence, productivity, achievement, patient, success, cooperation, structure, determined, creativity, goal-oriented.

Affirmation: "I am diligent in my efforts to take the steps that lead to fulfilling my dreams!"

PRESENT: Salamander - Detoxify

Salamander appears as a sign that it is time to detoxify your life. This could be at the physical, emotional, or spiritual level. It is time to rid yourself of things not serving you for your hightest and greatest good.

When you release what no longer serves you, transition and transformation are quicker and easier. You create opportunity for growth and regeneration.

Cleanse yourself to regain balance in your life. You are sensitive to your environment, and a renewal of energy is waiting for you. Make yourself a priority.

Qualities: detoxify, sensitivity, transformation, transition, adaptability, growth, opportunity, balance, confidence, renewal, intuition, regeneration.

Affirmation: "I detoxify and cleanse all areas that no longer serve me."

FUTURE: Ladybug - Luck  

Message: Luck of the Ladybug is here for you now. Whatever your dreams have been, they are quickly coming your way. Manifestation is your birthright.

When you have faith and trust in the Universe, Magic appears. Your playful, grateful nature is a magnet for abundance in all areas of your life.

Be patient and go with the flow. With joy and happiness, have no fear, for lady luck is here to provide. Leave your worries behind. You are taken care of. All is unfolding as it should.

Qualities: luck, magic, happiness, joy, love, abundance, playful, gratitude, spiritual devotion, flow, faith, protection, fearless, manifestation, patience.

Affirmation: "I am blessed with luck and good fortune."

I don't know about anyone else, but this played right into me! Past speaks for itself in regards to diligence and the 7-day ritual I completed; Present is spot on; I am in the process of my THIRD round of Marie Condo'ing and getting rid of what doesn't make me smile or feel good when I hold it. And Future, well, heck yeah, I am blessed with luck and good fortune!

I hope everyone has a GREAT Sunday!

I couldn't agree with this triad more. Especially Salamander. i have to keep reminding myself I don't have to wait an opportunity and can begin at any time.

xo

Go to page:
Go to: