Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

It seems as though the Larimar card somewhat reinforces the Unplug From Mass Consciousness? Like if we allow it, mass consciouness can become as if  water drowning out our fire / passion. If we pursue our true passions, it becomes like fire evaporating the hold mass consciouness is allowed to have over us.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:

You're very welcome, Val. I appreciate you sharing your experiences here.

I've been anxiously awaiting the photo of your new clear quartz necklace! Have you started using it to collect excess and negative energy yet?

Yes I am wearing it today and will send pic soon
The negativity today stems from my stupid phone it will not upload photos , freezing and shutting down
That's ok with my winnings I bought a new phone and will be back in the game soon
Nothing will come between my intended success my calmness of spirit and my desire to overcome

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

JohnnyBlaze said:It seems as though the Larimar card somewhat reinforces the Unplug From Mass Consciousness? Like if we allow it, mass consciouness can become as if  water drowning out our fire / passion. If we pursue our true passions, it becomes like fire evaporating the hold mass consciouness is allowed to have over us.

Yet , Johnny , Fire can destroy recklessly ,
just as Passion sometimes can...

Water is necessary to balance the equation...

And if we see Fire as Light , and Water as a Wave...

That is an extremely powerful equation

Mass Consciousness ( Frequency ) + Individual Passion ( Internal Charge )

That is an equation I believe is more in balance...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14270

✨✨The Daily Oracle✨✨

Birds of a Feather

Opening your connection to the Universe where anything becomes possible! From the Oracle of the 7 Energies, #Energy4 by Colette Baron-Reid.

Message: Have you ever wondered how people naturally gravitate to one another and discover a surprising intimacy and connection? There is a kind of magnetic energy, like an invisible ray of light, that gently pulls people together to form something beautiful that can be shared. As in the saying “Birds of a feather flock together,” it comes from an instinctual need for belonging,  you might  say. We  need community  to survive, to thrive and grow.

We humans are social creatures, after all; none of us are meant to be alone. The concept of belonging is playing  an important role in your life currently. Perhaps you recently found yourself in a group where you knew you were in the right place. Trust those strands of connection, for now is the time to thrive in the community! What you will find is a deeper and more expansive way of looking at the world by baring yourself to others and sharing ideas, hopes, and dreams.

However long you stay here in this journey  of becoming  who  you’re meant to be, connecting to community and participating in fellowship is the best thing for you right now. You will flourish as part of a network of like-minded and like-hearted people. Stick to what feels good and resonates with your heart as true. When you understand the value of this community, you will discover everything you’re hoping for . . . and much more than you’re expecting.

Note: Yesterday's Card was from the Light Worker's Oracle deck by Alana Fairchild. Sorry I forgot to mention that. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

So. . .I am on this seven-day evening ritual in search of deeper answers in regards to what fuels me ( lights me up ). Each evening you light a candle ( how many depends on the night ( one on night one, two on night two, and so forth until you've reached seven ) ); ask it the very above, then immediately journal what comes to your mind. I am being plesantly surprised how the answers differ nightly. . .

then, set the journal beside your bed and record your dreams. Pay close attentionwhen you are awakened and do not cut on the light when you write. I mean, you CAN cut on the light, but you'll retain more of the dream if you don't ( yes; your writing will be somewhat messy ). UNLESS it's a really vivid dream that you can't forget. . .

All I can say is this: do NOT ever do this unless you really want to dig through the closet of your subconscious to the answer. The rest has been, well, restless; the dreams have been, well, intense. And the messages, well, let's just say I'm being given specific names of people I do not know, nor have yet to meet.

My future looks interesting, filled with new people.

I've always had difficulties with my dreams, being I NEVER remember them. ERgo, if I DID remember one, it was special and stayed with me throughout the day. I'm struggling with the waking me up to record them vs going back to sleep because I'm tired. Last night was night five, and I still have six and seven to go! So, today I asked the Universe for a bit of help.

I received the other two books in my Crystallary Series entitled: The Illustrated Beastiary ( the magic of animals ) and Herbiary ( the magic of herbs ), and the oracle decks which accompanied them.

My first draw from the Herbiary was this ( I SHIT you NOT ):

Between Dreams : MUGWORT ( Artimesia vulgaris )

Mugwort lives in the space between deep rest and waking. She's the daughter of moonlight and protector of those who travel the dreamtime [ and boy, and I traveling ]. Mugwort curls around your mind, whispering your dreams into words and iamges that you can slutch as you climb levels of consciousness and return to your waking self. While Mugwort's constant vigil makes her a bit waspish and bitter, she knows the many layered worlds and can guide you through the serpentine paths of the collective unconsious. Call on her to guide you through dreams or journey work. If mugwort appears to you, she's calling you to dip into these subtler realms.

Ritual: REMBERING DREAMS

. . .

Reflection: DIFFERENTIATING DREAMSCAPES

. . .

Notation: NIGHTMARE PROTECTION

. . .

I won't type out all the details, but just wanted to share this experience. The Universe is always listening, ready to provide what is best for our greater good to those who believe.

MaryWalker
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 225

Ahavati said:So. . .I am on this seven-day evening ritual in search of deeper answers in regards to what fuels me ( lights me up ). Each evening you light a candle ( how many depends on the night ( one on night one, two on night two, and so forth until you've reached seven ) ); ask it the very above, then immediately journal what comes to your mind. I am being plesantly surprised how the answers differ nightly. . .

then, set the journal beside your bed and record your dreams. Pay close attentionwhen you are awakened and do not cut on the light when you write. I mean, you CAN cut on the light, but you'll retain more of the dream if you don't ( yes; your writing will be somewhat messy ). UNLESS it's a really vivid dream that you can't forget. . .

All I can say is this: do NOT ever do this unless you really want to dig through the closet of your subconscious to the answer. The rest has been, well, restless; the dreams have been, well, intense. And the messages, well, let's just say I'm being given specific names of people I do not know, nor have yet to meet.

My future looks interesting, filled with new people.

I've always had difficulties with my dreams, being I NEVER remember them. ERgo, if I DID remember one, it was special and stayed with me throughout the day. I'm struggling with the waking me up to record them vs going back to sleep because I'm tired. Last night was night five, and I still have six and seven to go! So, today I asked the Universe for a bit of help.

I received the other two books in my Crystallary Series entitled: The Illustrated Beastiary ( the magic of animals ) and Herbiary ( the magic of herbs ), and the oracle decks which accompanied them.

My first draw from the Herbiary was this ( I SHIT you NOT ):

Between Dreams : MUGWORT ( Artimesia vulgaris )

Mugwort lives in the space between deep rest and waking. She's the daughter of moonlight and protector of those who travel the dreamtime [ and boy, and I traveling ]. Mugwort curls around your mind, whispering your dreams into words and iamges that you can slutch as you climb levels of consciousness and return to your waking self. While Mugwort's constant vigil makes her a bit waspish and bitter, she knows the many layered worlds and can guide you through the serpentine paths of the collective unconsious. Call on her to guide you through dreams or journey work. If mugwort appears to you, she's calling you to dip into these subtler realms.

Ritual: REMBERING DREAMS

. . .

Reflection: DIFFERENTIATING DREAMSCAPES

. . .

Notation: NIGHTMARE PROTECTION

. . .

I won't type out all the details, but just wanted to share this experience. The Universe is always listening, ready to provide what is best for our greater good to those who believe.

I love that you are Dream Journaling! I haven't done it myself for a reeeeeeaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyy long time. 25 years?

Word of advice to anyone attempting such? Do it in shorthand. Don't bother writing it out as if someone else were meant to read it. Get the details down first and if necessary, write out a long hand version later.

Also, if you are laying there in bed trying to remember a dream, don't roll over into a different position.

I wouldn't even be writing poetry had it not been for a dream that mentioned a specific author's name who wrote about writing without extraneous wording.

Of course, anytime ( Ahavati ) you need help interpreting your dreams, post it here or hit me up in private!

Now I have to Google mugwort so I recognize it if I stumble across any!

xo

And, yes, dammit .... logged in the wrong account again LOL!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:✨✨The Daily Oracle✨✨

Birds of a Feather

Opening your connection to the Universe where anything becomes possible! From the Oracle of the 7 Energies, #Energy4 by Colette Baron-Reid.

Message: Have you ever wondered how people naturally gravitate to one another and discover a surprising intimacy and connection? There is a kind of magnetic energy, like an invisible ray of light, that gently pulls people together to form something beautiful that can be shared. As in the saying “Birds of a feather flock together,” it comes from an instinctual need for belonging,  you might  say. We  need community  to survive, to thrive and grow.

We humans are social creatures, after all; none of us are meant to be alone. The concept of belonging is playing  an important role in your life currently. Perhaps you recently found yourself in a group where you knew you were in the right place. Trust those strands of connection, for now is the time to thrive in the community! What you will find is a deeper and more expansive way of looking at the world by baring yourself to others and sharing ideas, hopes, and dreams.

However long you stay here in this journey  of becoming  who  you’re meant to be, connecting to community and participating in fellowship is the best thing for you right now. You will flourish as part of a network of like-minded and like-hearted people. Stick to what feels good and resonates with your heart as true. When you understand the value of this community, you will discover everything you’re hoping for . . . and much more than you’re expecting.

Note: Yesterday's Card was from the Light Worker's Oracle deck by Alana Fairchild. Sorry I forgot to mention that. xo

Now that I'm logged in proper ...

DUP is the only community that I have ever felt a part of and belonged to. And I hope to be here a long time.

Hooray for Odd Ducks! 🐧🐧

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:✨✨The Daily Oracle✨✨

Birds of a Feather

This is so fitting
Thank you Love and light

Right now It speaks to me as a comparison
Perhaps tomorrow it will mean something else

When its time for two to be together you will know When its time to move on you willl know
The time spent with others may come to an end one day it may be momentary or it may be for a lifetime. Whatever time is alloted do your very best to tell them what they mean to you and how they have affected your life for the better
V

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

"This world is full of conflicts and full of things that cannot be reconciled. But there are moments when we can... reconcile and embrace the whole mess, and that's what I mean by 'Hallelujah.'"

Leonard Cohen

🙏

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I am so happy this thread is resonating with you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insights here. They are appreciated.

✨✨The Daily Oracle✨✨ - opening your connection to the Universe where anything becomes possible! This card, Seeing Beyond, is from Colette Baron-Reid's the Oracle of the 7 Energies deck.

Message: Do you consider things only within the framework of what you already know? Or can you allow yourself to see beyond, into the vastness of potential? We are all gifted with the magical ability of imagination, and when we open to it, we become a conduit for a Divine vision greater than our own.
There are  two  ways  to  view the  world and  co-create with  it:  One is from a face value perspective; what you see is what you get. The second is allowing your imagination to see beyond what something “is” right now and move into a place that doesn’t yet exist in the material world. In this cosmic playground. of possibilities, you see into a future where anything you imagine has the potential to become real.

If you use your imagination faithfully and consciously, avoiding the traps of fearful projection and drama, you can connect to any reality you truly want to experience. When you open yourself even further, you’re often gifted with a Divine vision.  As a practice, you can reimagine that vision over and over to strengthen it. As you channel these visions through you, you become a superconductor for the world.

Today know that your vision, what you imagined forming in the invisible, will be delivered into the material world. Don’t worry about the timing of things; that is in the hands of the universe. Your job is to continue to imagine, take a few steps forward, then imagine some more. The universe’s job is to make it real. What a fabulous partnership!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

If only this forum and thread existed 23 years ago when I first became familiar with such universal truths. A support system of even one person helps tremendously.

❤🌌

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

“ If you use your imagination faithfully and consciously, avoiding the traps of fearful projection and drama, you can connect to any reality you truly want to experience”

This is powerful stuff, Ahavati, and so needed today 💜.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Yep; it's a powerful one! Love to you both. ❤🌌!

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

To see beyond the drama....
Into near perfect thought
Being able to imagine a reuniting,
A calm accepting atmosphere
To think clearly without a cluttered heart
Imagine it,, Create it, live it

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Val, Amen! Love you!

Ahavati said:So. . .I am on this seven-day evening ritual in search of deeper answers in regards to what fuels me ( lights me up ). Each evening you light a candle ( how many depends on the night ( one on night one, two on night two, and so forth until you've reached seven ) ); ask it the very above, then immediately journal what comes to your mind. I am being plesantly surprised how the answers differ nightly. . .

So I wanted to update this before I disconnect for the evening to dine on a wonderful meal while watching 'The Crown' on Netflix ( I LOVE my guilty pleasures )!

Tonight is my last night of a seven night ritual. The photo is from last night ( my sixth night, looking like Christmas!). I was totally fried but had an 'Inner Wisdom' class last night that I had to push myself to attend ( feeling I had to ). We were working on Animal Oracle decks when I pulled the Peacock ( Confidence ). I Instantly I knew that was what fuled me and what lit me up. Talk about knowlege, or an epiphany!

When we are confident we beleive in ourselves; we enable ourselves to become wholly who we are destined to become without worry what others will think, or even that we might fail. Needless to say, after five nights of hardly any sleep, and dreams out the wazooo, I slept HARD last night and remembered absolutely no dreams ( which is normal for me ).

We'll see what tonight brings. While I am feeling I already know, I feel there might be one more aspect to Confidence; thus, I shall perform the seven-candle ritual and journal one last time before heading to bed, hoping for a good sleep!

Afterall, whose to say 'Confidence' wasn't merely a distraction for my ego to confidently convince myself I already knew the answer; and, therefore, didn't need to perform the seventh night? We'll find out!

I'll share what each night of journaling gave me tomorrow after the ritual is completed! Night, Lovies! May your evening be blessed and your sleep gentle and deep. xo

Go to page:
Go to: