Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

LunaGreyhawk said:“How APROPOS was that for my lastest poem, especially?! I wrote that yesterday, and this, for me, is confirmation! What is it for you?”

I have been mentally and physically frantic with this move, getting myself worked into a bit of an untethered state.  I was outside yesterday and the wind blowing wildly matched my inner conflict.  It caught my attention.  I felt the collective reminding me to slow down and be present for the whole process.  And here you are again this morning, lending the universe some backup.  I appreciate you, Ahavati 💜.  I hope you have a beautiful day.  

Thank you, Luna! xo

Moves can be HORRENDOUS! They can drain energy, create excess worry, and force you to part with that which doesn't make you smile ( despite the emotional connection to it ). Cutting cords and release is difficult enough without having to pack up and move everything you own across country.

I will keep you in my thoughts, Beautiful SiSTAR! That your move be smooth and your travels safe until home. Can't wait to  have you in Carolina again!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I think the acorn analogy is spot on tops. Esther Hicks and Abraham always defaulted to the analogy of corn and how like everything, it needs time to grow from a seed. Popcorn is good too because it requires the right conditions to pop. Acorns, corn, popcorn. No candy corn though. Yuck.

Anyhoo, this is one analogy I can get behind and work with mentally.

Thank you! xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:I think the acorn analogy is spot on tops. Esther Hicks and Abraham always defaulted to the analogy of corn and how like everything, it needs time to grow from a seed. Popcorn is good too because it requires the right conditions to pop. Acorns, corn, popcorn. No candy corn though. Yuck.

Anyhoo, this is one analogy I can get behind and work with mentally.

Thank you! xo

That analogy has been showing up EVERYWHERE for me lately. It started when I saw that painting yesterday; then cards, stories, it's unbelievable the affirmation the Universe provides.

So happy it's resonating with you guys! xo

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 890

“ Be still for a moment. Quiet your thoughts and imagine anchoring your energy to the sacred quality of being part of this living earth. Do this mindfully to connect to this Divine intelligence with the power to create the perfect form from the essence of a tiny spark of life. Indeed, this is miraculous.⁠

The message now is to trust that the seeds you’ve planted in your field of dreams are in good hands. The earth is a conscious, Divine Source of love that is doing its part on your behalf. Slow down, take in the beauty of your life now, and trust that what you are intending is being nourished and is growing. There will be plenty of time later to tend to your garden, to water it and weed it. Great magic is germinating underground, working its way to the surface to deliver more blessings than you could imagine. Let it.⁠ ”

Oof, turns out I would need this more than I originally planned.  I just found out my complex rented my apartment a full month ahead of schedule, so instead of having six weeks to move, I have ten days.  I am a ball of panic, but here we go.  Spot-on intuition saves the day.  If I didn’t express my gratitude before, Ahavati, triple the thank you and add a cherry on top 💜💜💜.  

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:I've been thinking about your reply all afternoon, Val. Particularly the ADHD aspect. Sometimes those with ADHD ( particularly if highly sensitive or empathic ), will absorb excess energy that can cause a mind-fog, confusion, unclear thinking, lack of focus and so forth.

Do you have any clear quartz crystals? Try this exercise; I have been doing it going on three days now and it's AMAZING for focus, clarity, but most important to me, energy. As an empath, excess energy would build up, causing stress-overload in my muscles, and fatigue wasn't far behind. For three days now that has not happened. I do believe it will help with your ADHD.

It's from the Crystallary: " The Only Thing "

CLEAR QUARTZ

It is said that in ancient Asia people would put Clear Quartz outside a temple to collect the energy of the monks' prayers. An egg waiting to be hatched, a song waiting to be sung . . .Clear Quartz is a basket, a womb, the potential to become. The ancient healers knew htis. Some say they used Clear Quartz as wands allowing it to amplify and direct the energy they generated within themselves. What if, Clear Quartz asks, you didn''t need a bunch of sacred tools? What if you only needed to learn how to grow an intention, direct it with your will, and amplify its effects? What could you create? What problems could you solve? What could you put down if Clear Quartz was the only thing you needed to pick up?

Ritual: NUETRALIZE OVERLOAD

If incoming energy from other people is overwhelming you, Clear Quartz can help.

· Choose a pocket-sized Clear Quartz Crystal or one that you can wear as a pendant.

· In the morning, set the intention to send the excess energy you encounter throughout hte day to your crystal.

· Each evening reset the crystal by laying it on a bed of salt over-night ( use dry salt, not saltwater ).

This is like rebooting your computer to factory settings: you can erase bugs and glitches, but you'll also lose things you've intentionally added. Be sure that you have one crystal dedicated to this ritual, knowing at the end of each day it will get a hard reset.

Reflection: WHAT NEEDS A RESET?

When you pick up a piece of Clear Quartz rough from the earth, it feels clean and empty and neutral. It's full of the possibilities of its own becoming. Returning spaces, objects, and attitudes to their neutral state creates potential for something new to happen.

What if you life needs a reset? Maybe it's a physical space like your desk or altar. Maybe it's a belief or conviction. If you could return onen aspect of your life to "factory settings" what would it be?

How would this allow for more options in your life and an expanded sense of what is possible?

On a personal note, Val, the part about losing things I'd intentionally added throughout the day didn't resonate with my spirit. So, after praying and meditating for an answer, you can simply alter your intention to be what suits you personally. Not everyone is the same. I direct all dark, negative energy, ( both seen and unseen ) directed toward me straight to my crystal.

Try it for It works.

Yes I do have clear quartz crystals rough and dug myself
I spent most of the day off the internet and worked on making a new pendant with one of them
I wrap them with strips of leather I will send a pic when it is finished
Thank you for all that you do and for the energy you send it is much appreciated
Much Love V

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

LunaGreyhawk said:“ Be still for a moment. Quiet your thoughts and imagine anchoring your energy to the sacred quality of being part of this living earth. Do this mindfully to connect to this Divine intelligence with the power to create the perfect form from the essence of a tiny spark of life. Indeed, this is miraculous.⁠

The message now is to trust that the seeds you’ve planted in your field of dreams are in good hands. The earth is a conscious, Divine Source of love that is doing its part on your behalf. Slow down, take in the beauty of your life now, and trust that what you are intending is being nourished and is growing. There will be plenty of time later to tend to your garden, to water it and weed it. Great magic is germinating underground, working its way to the surface to deliver more blessings than you could imagine. Let it.⁠ ”

Oof, turns out I would need this more than I originally planned.  I just found out my complex rented my apartment a full month ahead of schedule, so instead of having six weeks to move, I have ten days.  I am a ball of panic, but here we go.  Spot-on intuition saves the day.  If I didn’t express my gratitude before, Ahavati, triple the thank you and add a cherry on top 💜💜💜.  

Positive light go with you sister
Blend yourself with your purpose and know that you are guided that you are capable of great things when you take your hands off the reigns
❤️

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 890

Valeriyabeyond said:

Positive light go with you sister
Blend yourself with your purpose and know that you are guided that you are capable of great things when you take your hands off the reigns
❤️

Thank you so much, V 💜.  

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

I contemplated on the acorn and what it means for me
It is a long discussion within myself where I mostly listened I will share it in pieces
For now I will share how listening to my inner self the spirit me is not always easy as an Aquarian I try to figure everything out
I try to balance everything to get an answer
Today or tonight rather I just listened and was somewhat surprised to get the same msg over and over

Go to the market and buy a 2 $ scratcher
What!?
No ...
I don't normally buy scratchers but once a month I might spend 20$
I was persuaded to spend 100$
I don't have a 100$ to spend on scratchers I mean who does?

I did and out of that 100$ I won 765$

👍
I would have ignored the thoughts if it were not for this thread and the connection we have
Those who frequent this thread
Johnny, Rachel, Luna, and of course Ahavati thanks for accompanying me on this journey

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Beautiful expressions, Ladies. I'll need to mull a bit, but will respond in the morning. Particularly to you, Luna. There's a crystal calling your name.

🙏💙💎

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

✨✨The Daily Oracle✨✨

No 7 - UNPLUG FROM MASS CONSCIOUSNESS

There is a belief system based on fear, doubt and distrust that is known as 'mass consciousness'. It says it is safer to stay with the crowd, not to question what you have been taught. It says you cannot trust the Divine to take care of your financial wellbeing or your emotional needs. It says you should be afraid and not take risks. It says that if you dare to stand up and live your truth, you'll be lost and alone, humiliated, rejected or even destroyed. You are being guided to unplug from that system of beliefs. You are capable of a more creative, loving and soul-satisfying way of living. To access this, let go of the way that is too small for your soul.

You are brave and aware enough to think outside the square, beyond what society or your peers may consider 'normal'. You are supposed to be questioning things right now. You are in a transition from one way of thinking to another, opening up to a new world which you can trust enough to live in with peace and happiness because of the upgraded new beliefs you are cultivating. No matter how others may resist or criticise your choices ( perhaps your new ideas take you away from the world they feel cofortable in ), your higher guidance encourages ou to keep opening your mind to a more loving, higher reality.

If you have been thinking along new lines and wonder if you are going crazy, your guidance tells you that you are doing a great job. You are not crazy! Trust yourself. You are thinking in ways that do not belong to mass consciousness. It can seem scary at first, but once you realize the benefits from unplugging, you will enjoy the process much more. It will free you and empower you to live a life of your own choosing. Opportunities and connections can open up to you in ways that defy your old beliefs!

Sometimes, breaking from the accepted norm, doing things differently or being considered weird to family, collegues and friends is a sign that you are breaking away from the consciousness of the masses, which is not compatible with your own higher frequency consciousness.

You were born to bring a new vibration of awareness to this planet. You will find those who can benefit and even love you for this difference, and those who are challenged and fearful of you for it. Either way, you can love and approve of yourself, nourish relationships that supoort ou and have compassionate detachment from those that do not, without compromising who you are in truth.

So keep unplugging yourself, one layer, thought, word and deed at a time, from that which the mass consciousness would have you buy into—more stuff, more fear, more competition, more doubt and more suffering. You can challenge any thought you don't want to have. Free yourself. You have the power to change your world and the world we live in as a result, one liberating thought at a time.

INVOCATION:

Of my won free will, I now ask for spiritual intervention and divine protection through the guidance that loves me unconditionally.  I now request the thorough and complete removal of any entity, thought-form, belief system, cord, attachment, or conditioning from my body, mind, and soul that does not resonate with the pure frequency of unconditional love. I ask for this process to happen with divine mercy, sidwom and blessing. I call upon my own inner power and strength to listen for my truths and stand in the light of those truths at the perfect time and in the perfect way, with the loving and empowering assistance of my spiritual team. Through divine grace abd my own iner spiritual authority, so be it.

May all being be blessed by divine love. May all beings be happy and free.

Keep in mind that Light attracts everything: positive and negative. So if you're facing opposition it doesn't mean unplugging is not working for you. On the contrary, it means it is. . .

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I just want to add to the above that, Don't think that you are so unique that there is no one else like you in the world. You will always have something in common with another person or group.

It's one thing to unplug and follow your own path. It's quite another to take your uniqueness to such an extreme that you isolate yourself from a potential support system of likeminded individuals.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

💎💎 The Crystallary 💎💎

"First the Fire"

LARIMAR

The first of volcanos creates islands in the midst of the ocean's ceaseless churn. I was born of fire. Larimar reminds those who don't see beyond her swirling layers of turquois blue and sea green. Look below your surface emotions and find the fire within the water. Fire creates earth, solid ground from which new things can grow. When ou're drowning, or simply ready to claim your own space — a place to make a stand or a private island paradise — Lariar will help you find your core fire, the values that ground you. And, Larimar counsels, when you can't fathom the motives of the people around you, look beyond their water to see their fire. This is where you'll find true understanding.

Ritual: UNMASK YOUR FIRE

Passion is fiery emotion. It's a hunger, a drive. It warns and consumes. Sometimes we mask passion with less incendiary feelings. Have you ever felt the need to put aside your passions to be sweetly loving or cheerfully present? Understand what's hiding your own fiery core by constructing your emotional mask so you can look at it and understand it.

Gather images that represent how ou think you should feel, or the ways you sometimes behave that feel out of alighnment with your core values. Perhaps you wear a business suit every day when you'd prefer jeans, or feel like your handwriting should be small and neat when you want to scrawl. Find images that show this outward-facing self.

Grab a piece of cardboard and cut it into an oval with holes for your eyes. Now, glue the images onto this mask. Observe yourself. How does it make you feel to wear it? Be open to the idea that at some point you may want to safely burn this creation, giving up the emotions and illusions that dampen your flame.

Reflection: FIRE AND WATER

Sometimes we wallow in our own emotions: chewig the cud of our anger joy and sadness. We recycle these feelings, showing them to friends, examining them from all sides.

But a big passion — whether it's a love interest or a project — burns all of that away. Our internal fire evaporates the water of our emotions. How much time are you spending replaying a inor tragedy in your mind or reenacting a conversation or disagreement? Can you use your emotional rumination to diagnose whether or not you have enough passion in your life?

Notation: If you have passion, there is no need for excuses because your enthusiasm will trump any negative reasoing you might come up with. ~ Wayne Dyer, Passion is Your Power

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

JohnnyBlaze said:

I just want to add to the above that, Don't think that you are so unique that there is no one else like you in the world. You will always have something in common with another person or group.

It's one thing to unplug and follow your own path. It's quite another to take your uniqueness to such an extreme that you isolate yourself from a potential support system of likeminded individuals.

Exactly

I was digesting the above message by Ahavati and felt something similar to what you have said Johnny

We grow, we learn, we detach, and we regroup,
There will always be a spiritual kinship that will help or accompany you on the next leg of the journey
To place yourself above that connection is not growth it's a haughtiness of spirit  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

No man is an island for certain. Which I think is why the message included the below:

You were born to bring a new vibration of awareness to this planet. You will find those who can benefit and even love you for this difference, and those who are challenged and fearful of you for it. Either way, you can love and approve of yourself, nourish relationships that supoort you and have compassionate detachment from those that do not, without compromising who you are in truth.

Just as many marriages or relationships are doomed to falter because the parties were too afraid of being alone to follow their own intuition, so too shall your spirit if you succumb to the mass consciousness that pulls you away from who you truly are because you fear rejection, abandonment, or being alone.

You can only attract your soul-tribe if you're leading your authentic life.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:I contemplated on the acorn and what it means for me
It is a long discussion within myself where I mostly listened I will share it in pieces
For now I will share how listening to my inner self the spirit me is not always easy as an Aquarian I try to figure everything out
I try to balance everything to get an answer
Today or tonight rather I just listened and was somewhat surprised to get the same msg over and over

Go to the market and buy a 2 $ scratcher
What!?
No ...
I don't normally buy scratchers but once a month I might spend 20$
I was persuaded to spend 100$
I don't have a 100$ to spend on scratchers I mean who does?

I did and out of that 100$ I won 765$

👍
I would have ignored the thoughts if it were not for this thread and the connection we have
Those who frequent this thread
Johnny, Rachel, Luna, and of course Ahavati thanks for accompanying me on this journey

You're very welcome, Val. I appreciate you sharing your experiences here.

I've been anxiously awaiting the photo of your new clear quartz necklace! Have you started using it to collect excess and negative energy yet?

Go to page:
Go to: