Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati said:So happy it resonated with you guys! 🙏💙

Don't forget to harness the power of the New Moon tonight! Make room for the things you really desire. 🌒🌠

I know the Moon has to be up dere somewhere behind all dem clouds!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Da moon is always dere it's always dere whether we see it or not! <3

Heavy meditations and study this morning post new-moon magic! This week begins with gratitude ( so I am grateful to those who love and support me here, and for the overall platform and what divides us ) and ends with * release * or * letting go * of what no longer serves us.

I recently purchased a book entitle 'The Illustrated Crystallary', and I highly recommend it for anyone desiring to learn crystal magic ( not just the stones, their names and/ormeanings, but the actual magic and medicine of using them ). It comes with it's own beautiful oracle deck, which today's draw aligned beautifully with the weekly message I had already received.

Sharp and Shadows: OBSIDIAN

Let's be clear: Obsidian is not a gentle friend. Precise, yes. Masterful, always. Quicker than a cheetah taking down a gazelle? Absolutely. But gentle? That's not Obsidian's domain. An uncompromising mirror and a surgically sharp blade, Obsidian helps you see your shadoews and exercise them. No long, drawn-out therapy sessions or weeks of vacillating. When it's time to let go, Obsidian tells you, there's no mercy in taking it slow. And that, in and of itself, is sometimes a relief. When you need the kind honesty that lets you see your shadows clearly; when you are truly ready to make a final and clean break; when you want the letting go to be fast, call on Obsidian.

Ritual: CUTTING CORDS

Since the Stone Age, Obsidian has been used when a sharp edge is needed. Surgeons still use Obsidian scalpels when they need a blade sharper than surgical steal.

While we physically move on from relationships, jobs, and homes, we sometimes hold onto an emotional or spiritual part of our past. Obsidian is the perfect ally to metaphorically cut the cord.

Begin by closing your eyes and askig yourself where on or in your body you still feel an attachment. Go with your first impression and don't overthink it. Maybe you'll know who or what that cord is, maybe not ( and that's okay! ). Ask yourself if you're ready to release whatever bindings you find. When the answer is yes, imagine your hand as an Obsidian blade and use it to cut the cord. This is emotional/spiritual surgery, so be gentle with yourself as you heal.

Reflections: SHOCK AND SHARPNESS

Obsidian was shocked into existence, formed as molten volcanic glass cooled quickly; so quickly, in fact, there wasn't time for the molecules to organize into a crystalline matrix ( so it's actually not a crystal ). Like Obsidian, experiencing the trauma of extreme situations can cause us to freeze in an amorphous state. Our thoughts might remain unorganized, our reactions defensive, sharp, and cutting.

What events in your life have formed fissures in your personality? What happens when you revisit those moments with Obsidian's medicine to unremitting honesty?

Notation: To soften Obsidian's sharpness, work with silver-, gold-, or rainbow-sheen Obsidian. In all three of these stones, gas bubbles align across the surface, adding a layer of metaphoric padding. Call on the Snowflake Obsidian when you want to use your breath as a form of release.

I personally prefer the sharp and cutting edge; however, it's certainly not for everyone, and something you need to ease into as you become comfortable in your Spiritual growth.

Have a great Sunday, my lovelies! Cut away what no longer serves your greatest good! xo

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Ahavati said:Da moon is always dere it's always dere whether we see it or not! <3

Heavy meditations and study this morning post new-moon magic! This week begins with gratitude ( so I am grateful to those who love and support me here, and for the overall platform and what divides us ) and ends with * release * or * letting go * of what no longer serves us.

I recently purchased a book entitle 'The Illustrated Crystallary', and I highly recommend it for anyone desiring to learn crystal magic ( not just the stones, their names and/ormeanings, but the actual magic and medicine of using them ). It comes with it's own beautiful oracle deck, which today's draw aligned beautifully with the weekly message I had already received.

Let's be clear: Obsidian is not a gentle friend. Precise, yes. Masterful, always. Quicker than a cheetah taking down a gazelle? Absolutely. But gentle? That's not Obsidian's domain. An uncompromising mirror and a surgically sharp blade, Obsidian helps you see your shadoews and exercise them. No long, drawn-out therapy sessions or weeks of vacillating. When it's time to let go, Obsidian tells you, there's no mercy in taking it slow. And that, in and of itself, is sometimes a relief. When you need the kind honesty that lets you see your shadows clearly; when you are truly ready to make a final and clean break; when you want the letting go to be fast, call on Obsidian.

Since the Stone Age, Obsidian has been used when a sharp edge is needed. Surgeons still use Obsidian scalpels when they need a blade sharper than surgical steal.

While we physically move on from relationships, jobs, and homes, we sometimes hold onto an emotional or spiritual part of our past. Obsidian is the perfect ally to metaphorically cut the cord.

Begin by closing your eyes and askig yourself where on or in your body you still feel an attachment. Go with your first impression and don't overthink it. Maybe you'll know who or what that cord is, maybe not ( and that's okay! ). Ask yourself if you're ready to release whatever bindings you find. When the answer is yes, imagine your hand as an Obsidian blade and use it to cut the cord. This is emotional/spiritual surgery, so be gentle with yourself as you heal.

Obsidian was shocked into existence, formed as molten volcanic glass cooled quickly; so quickly, in fact, there wasn't time for the molecules to organize into a crystalline matrix ( so it's actually not a crystal ). Like Obsidian, experiencing the trauma of extreme situations can cause us to freeze in an amorphous state. Our thoughts might remain unorganized, our reactions defensive, sharp, and cutting.

What events in your life have formed fissures in your personality? What happens when you revisit those moments with Obsidian's medicine to unremitting honesty?

Notation: To soften Obsidian's sharpness, work with silver-, gold-, or rainbow-sheen Obsidian. In all three of these stones, gas bubbles align across the surface, adding a layer of metaphoric padding. Call on the Snowflake Obsidian when you want to use your breath as a form of release.

I personally prefer the sharp and cutting edge; however, it's certainly not for everyone, and something you need to ease into as you become comfortable in your Spiritual growth.

Have a great Sunday, my lovelies! Cut away what no longer serves your greatest good! xo

Brrrr. Goosebumps
If this isn't divine intervention then what is?
Thankyou so much this is something I will definitely do ❤️

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Da moon is always dere it's always dere whether we see it or not! <3

It sounds like a wonderful addition to your metaphysical arsenal! And
I really enjoy the metaphor worked in to the explanations.

I'm trying to figure out how to apply this teaching. I really don't have any attachments that are holding me back from anything. If only I had a scythe made of obsidian, I would be cutting plenty loose from this life that I wish I could be parted from.

❤😊

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

It sounds like a wonderful addition to your metaphysical arsenal! And
I really enjoy the metaphor worked in to the explanations.

I'm trying to figure out how to apply this teaching. I really don't have any attachments that are holding me back from anything. If only I had a scythe made of obsidian, I would be cutting plenty loose from this life that I wish I could be parted from.

❤😊

Hahaha! Awesome. Now I know what to get you for Christmas!

Rachelleundrgrd
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 17th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 80

This is great, Ahavati. About 8 years ago, a piece of Obsidian ‘chose’ me (Literally burning my hand when I held it, though it was not hot). This happened well before I had a recognizable/recognized spiritual path, and wow, does the timing align with a cutting away of attachments that no longer served....

In current state, I try to ‘cut’ all attachment to experiences in a similar manner, in order to stay in the present rather than revert to nostalgia (past) or springing into future states (grasping).  I use breath to help with this. No matter what the experience (good or bad), if I feel a pull to hold on/attach to it somehow, I will take a minute to locate where and how I feel it in my body (often for me they lodge in the pit of my stomach), and use breath energy to either burn It up (summoning Kali-like energy) or simply allow it to release (surrendering it back into the pure energy from which it arose). This practice brings peace and allows so much more space for wonder in my day-to-day, freeing me up to fully experience whatever moment I happen to find myself in.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

That is wonderful, Rachelle! Thank you for sharing. I am sure that piece of obsidian is very special to you. It would be to me!

Kali is a good Goddess to call upon; she really shakes things up. So is Pele because she will burn those cords of attachment into ash that they exist no more.

Crystals do choose us, as do animals. What a blessing to have experienced that. I LOVE going to crystal shows for that very reason. The wave of your hand over the bins to see what type of energy reaction you receive in return is such a blessing.

To know you're chosen by energy is something to be very grateful about.

Namaste, my friend. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Today I felt led to share The Power of Purpose from Collette Baron-Reid's Oracle of the 7 Energies deck. #Energy3 ( There is also a beautiful journal of the same name ).

✨✨The Daily Oracle✨✨ - opening your connection to the Universe where anything becomes possible!

The Oracle’s Message: There comes a time when you realize that you are destined for something that is yours and yours alone. The catalyst might be an experience with a special person, a path you choose, or something you feel called to do. You’ll discover it’s not necessarily what you thought it would be and has nothing to do with what everyone else wants or seems to want.

An uncanny conviction takes hold from somewhere deep and true. You feel a sense of power arising from a true sense of self, accompanied by a need for action, a commitment to explore something, or a purposeful choice.

Right now, you’re invited to step into a new empowered sense of authentic purpose, bolstered by a healthy dose of self-esteem. You’re called to release your old conditioning. There’s no need to be self-conscious or act a certain way to please others—which can sometimes take you in a direction you don’t want to go, anyway.

The discipline and will to evolve are yours by nature. This process doesn’t have to be a struggle. You cannot fail if you immerse yourself fully in what is in front of you now. You are exactly where you are supposed to be. You never have to seek your purpose or wonder what it is. Just keep removing the blocks to your essential self, and your purpose will find you—it’s that easy. What a wonderful thing to know!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I drew that card almost 3 weeks ago and it still resonates.

❤😌

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

I like the course the cards are taking us
Or I should say leading us.
It's our choice to listen to the call
To follow through dissolves complacency and promotes growth
I'm pushing through a thick layer right now and your presence is most helpful

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Johnny, sometimes the cards circle themselves to pick something up, perhaps you haven't resolved a thing completely and you are being asked to revisit. Maybe you are about to repeat an old pattern? You could also be starting a new cycle, and the card is reminding you of something you've left behind. Only you know the answer for certainty.

Val, discerning patterns are imperative to recognizing and breaking behaviour which harms our spirit. I keep a daily oracle journal, plus, a calendar to record what card/s I pull on what day. Reviewing at the end of the month reveals some fascinating insight I would not have otherwise seen! I am starting to do the same thing with crystals to garner the same insight. Above is a photo of my new journal! It's HUGE!

I can feel the weight of your burden, Val. I also drew from the Light Worker Oracle Deck today, and Dark Night of the Soul appeared: I felt that was specifically for you. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I already sent you the meaning a while back; however, I do believe you are nearing the light now.

Hang in there; this night will end, but the reward will be eternal. xo

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:Johnny, sometimes the cards circle themselves to pick something up, perhaps you haven't resolved a thing completely and you are being asked to revisit. Maybe you are about to repeat an old pattern? You could also be starting a new cycle, and the card is reminding you of something you've left behind. Only you know the answer for certainty.

Val, discerning patterns are imperative to recognizing and breaking behaviour which harms our spirit. I keep a daily oracle journal, plus, a calendar to record what card/s I pull on what day. Reviewing at the end of the month reveals some fascinating insight I would not have otherwise seen! I am starting to do the same thing with crystals to garner the same insight. Above is a photo of my new journal! It's HUGE!

I can feel the weight of your burden, Val. I also drew from the Light Worker Oracle Deck today, and Dark Night of the Soul appeared: I felt that was specifically for you. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I already sent you the meaning a while back; however, I do believe you are nearing the light now.

Hang in there; this night will end, but the reward will be eternal. xo

Yes I have that reading close by and am in tune with the steps that lead to progress
My awareness tells me I am near as you say but it is also very dark near the end
The realization of the spiritual growth is physically painful it is abundant with tears it's a fracturing of an existent shell brought on by several lifetimes of struggle a generational curse of spiritual lack if you will
My goal and destiny is to reach that higher plane so as not to "learn" again

This is it in order for my true purpose and true being to "live" things have to be brought down
through the process of death and rebirth or dark to light

I am moving along and have felt significant pressure lately
I am passing through defining moments rapidly it seems
A willingness to accept what comes to acknowledge what doors are opened and which are closed will help me to proceed

I feel an awareness within my decision making what I am doing in the present
There are moments where I am not affected by profound ADHD that is all part of the sloughing off of spiritual ties that I no longer need or that I have allowed to attach themselves to me

ADHD is real I don't want anyone who has this condition as I do to hear me wrong I understand you and what you go through but I also see it as an attachment an obstacle I have accepted or perhaps developed to avoid spiritual issues
The brain is amazing what it will do to protect us from pain
Thank you for your support
I bear all this in hopes that others who are going through it can understand that it's all part of our journey and we all have our steps towards a better way to think and a better way to be a better human which will lead to that place of  the higher mind
V

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I've been thinking about your reply all afternoon, Val. Particularly the ADHD aspect. Sometimes those with ADHD ( particularly if highly sensitive or empathic ), will absorb excess energy that can cause a mind-fog, confusion, unclear thinking, lack of focus and so forth.

Do you have any clear quartz crystals? Try this exercise; I have been doing it going on three days now and it's AMAZING for focus, clarity, but most important to me, energy. As an empath, excess energy would build up, causing stress-overload in my muscles, and fatigue wasn't far behind. For three days now that has not happened. I do believe it will help with your ADHD.

It's from the Crystallary: " The Only Thing "

CLEAR QUARTZ

It is said that in ancient Asia people would put Clear Quartz outside a temple to collect the energy of the monks' prayers. An egg waiting to be hatched, a song waiting to be sung . . .Clear Quartz is a basket, a womb, the potential to become. The ancient healers knew htis. Some say they used Clear Quartz as wands allowing it to amplify and direct the energy they generated within themselves. What if, Clear Quartz asks, you didn''t need a bunch of sacred tools? What if you only needed to learn how to grow an intention, direct it with your will, and amplify its effects? What could you create? What problems could you solve? What could you put down if Clear Quartz was the only thing you needed to pick up?

Ritual: NUETRALIZE OVERLOAD

If incoming energy from other people is overwhelming you, Clear Quartz can help.

· Choose a pocket-sized Clear Quartz Crystal or one that you can wear as a pendant.

· In the morning, set the intention to send the excess energy you encounter throughout hte day to your crystal.

· Each evening reset the crystal by laying it on a bed of salt over-night ( use dry salt, not saltwater ).

This is like rebooting your computer to factory settings: you can erase bugs and glitches, but you'll also lose things you've intentionally added. Be sure that you have one crystal dedicated to this ritual, knowing at the end of each day it will get a hard reset.

Reflection: WHAT NEEDS A RESET?

When you pick up a piece of Clear Quartz rough from the earth, it feels clean and empty and neutral. It's full of the possibilities of its own becoming. Returning spaces, objects, and attitudes to their neutral state creates potential for something new to happen.

What if you life needs a reset? Maybe it's a physical space like your desk or altar. Maybe it's a belief or conviction. If you could return onen aspect of your life to "factory settings" what would it be?

How would this allow for more options in your life and an expanded sense of what is possible?

On a personal note, Val, the part about losing things I'd intentionally added throughout the day didn't resonate with my spirit. So, after praying and meditating for an answer, you can simply alter your intention to be what suits you personally. Not everyone is the same. I direct all dark, negative energy, ( both seen and unseen ) directed toward me straight to my crystal.

Try it for It works.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

And it's a beautiful new day! Let's post another from Reid's Sacred Oracle of the 7 Energies!

✨✨The Daily Oracle✨✨ - opening your connection to the Universe where anything becomes possible!

The Oracle’s Message: Earth Magic speaks to the intrinsic relationship that you and all living things have with the consciousness of the Earth, also known as Gaia. Imagine the oak tree that begins its journey as an acorn gathering the life-force energy it needs from the earth so it can sprout up from the ground. Because  you are part of nature, you follow the same cycle of manifestation. Everything you are, your evolution, and the successful manifestation of your dreams begin below the surface of consciousness until an idea comes, conviction takes hold, and something meaningful can be planted.⁠

Be still for a moment. Quiet your thoughts and imagine anchoring your energy to the sacred quality of being part of this living earth. Do this mindfully to connect to this Divine intelligence with the power to create the perfect form from the essence of a tiny spark of life. Indeed, this is miraculous.⁠

The message now is to trust that the seeds you’ve planted in your field of dreams are in good hands. The earth is a conscious, Divine Source of love that is doing its part on your behalf. Slow down, take in the beauty of your life now, and trust that what you are intending is being nourished and is growing. There will be plenty of time later to tend to your garden, to water it and weed it. Great magic is germinating underground, working its way to the surface to deliver more blessings than you could imagine. Let it.⁠

How APROPOS was that for my lastest poem, especially?! I wrote that yesterday, and this, for me, is confirmation! What is it for you?

Have a beautiful day, Lovies! 💙🙏☀

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

“How APROPOS was that for my lastest poem, especially?! I wrote that yesterday, and this, for me, is confirmation! What is it for you?”

I have been mentally and physically frantic with this move, getting myself worked into a bit of an untethered state.  I was outside yesterday and the wind blowing wildly matched my inner conflict.  It caught my attention.  I felt the collective reminding me to slow down and be present for the whole process.  And here you are again this morning, lending the universe some backup.  I appreciate you, Ahavati 💜.  I hope you have a beautiful day.  

Go to page:
Go to: