Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14634

JohnnyBlaze said:#1 today said the Universe!

o O! A step from #2!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

o O! A step from #2!

LOL Yes, and my continued aversion to the #3.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

LOL Yes, and my continued aversion to the #3.

Going over to the * right * side can be frightening!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

Going over to the * right * side can be frightening!

I always make sure to draw my numbers from a hat with NO political affiliations!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Your messages; enjoy! 💕

1. Rose – Love

When Rose appears, it is a reminder that love is all around you. Love is who you truly are at your core. If you have been desiring a new relationship, this is a sign that love is on its way. If you are currently in a relationship, nurture the love that you already have. Cultivate love in your life by fully loving yourself first and foremost. When you love yourself unconditionally, it allows you to love others. You cannot have what you are not. True love starts with self-love.

Action steps: Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you. Take care of yourself. Love yourself no matter your age, shape, or size. Cherish the love that is in your life. You are worth it!  

“I am love.”

2. Hibiscus – Celebration

It’s time to celebrate when Hibiscus arrives. Rejoice in the successes you have, whether they are small or large. Success breeds success. Acknowledging your wins creates a sense of accomplishment and gives you the confidence to achieve more. Find ways to celebrate your wins. This boosts your energy so you vibrate at a higher frequency. From that state of mind, you have the ability to achieve so much more than you ever thought possible. Your brain starts to rewire itself for having even more success.

Action steps: Take time out of your day to celebrate a win. It does not have to be elaborate, although it can be. Acknowledge what you have accomplished, even if only a small task. Baby steps lead to great outcomes.

“I celebrate my success at every step.”

3. Iris – Royalty

Iris arrives to acknowledge that you are the queen/king of your domain. You are a sovereign entity in your own right. You have control over all of your thoughts, words, and actions and must take responsibility for yourself. The only person you can control is yourself. Make decisions that empower you. Be authentic in who you are and how you are showing up to the world. What other people think of you is none of your business. Your light will attract your tribe.

Action steps: Watch yourself in the words you speak and in the actions you take. Notice if they reflect who you truly are or want to be in the world. Be your authentic self.

“I am authentic in my self-expression.”

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

JohnnyBlaze said:

I always make sure to draw my numbers from a hat with NO political affiliations!

You two brighten my space

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Valeriyabeyond said:
Hi
You two brighten my space

Sorry Vati I meant to tag you on that one
I need to read the cards for today but first I wanted to say, since the last full moon my life has been a challenge, and profitable spiritually and material
I don't seem to have time for anything that I want to do
C C C is on my list I don't want to get tangled
During meditation this morning the word boundaries came forward
A spiritual boundary is one that we set that is ever expanding for growth of the higher mind
These boundaries do not include humans feelings or pain.
Not humanccentric
Our human boundaries include people and the places we are willing to go with them
A place of comfort where if conflict arises we wish it away
It's a place without goal where complacency rests in your lap
For me it is
That is my focus for now spiritual boundaries it's keeping my head on straight
hah don't say it
the Gov thread

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:Your messages; enjoy! 💕

1. Rose – Love

When Rose appears, it is a reminder that love is all around you. Love is who you truly are at your core. If you have been desiring a new relationship, this is a sign that love is on its way. If you are currently in a relationship, nurture the love that you already have. Cultivate love in your life by fully loving yourself first and foremost. When you love yourself unconditionally, it allows you to love others. You cannot have what you are not. True love starts with self-love.

Action steps: Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you. Take care of yourself. Love yourself no matter your age, shape, or size. Cherish the love that is in your life. You are worth it!  

“I am love.”

2. Hibiscus – Celebration

It’s time to celebrate when Hibiscus arrives. Rejoice in the successes you have, whether they are small or large. Success breeds success. Acknowledging your wins creates a sense of accomplishment and gives you the confidence to achieve more. Find ways to celebrate your wins. This boosts your energy so you vibrate at a higher frequency. From that state of mind, you have the ability to achieve so much more than you ever thought possible. Your brain starts to rewire itself for having even more success.

Action steps: Take time out of your day to celebrate a win. It does not have to be elaborate, although it can be. Acknowledge what you have accomplished, even if only a small task. Baby steps lead to great outcomes.

“I celebrate my success at every step.”

3. Iris – Royalty

Iris arrives to acknowledge that you are the queen/king of your domain. You are a sovereign entity in your own right. You have control over all of your thoughts, words, and actions and must take responsibility for yourself. The only person you can control is yourself. Make decisions that empower you. Be authentic in who you are and how you are showing up to the world. What other people think of you is none of your business. Your light will attract your tribe.

Action steps: Watch yourself in the words you speak and in the actions you take. Notice if they reflect who you truly are or want to be in the world. Be your authentic self.

“I am authentic in my self-expression.”

Oddly enough, I felt as if all three cards were applicable this time.

Rose - Now is the time I guess to step in and remind myself I am worthy of what I use to deny myself in the past, so I don't lose sight of it.

Hibiscus - Rarely do I acknowledge the successes I have. In my perspective, a quiet, calm, and relaxed day without a bunch of distraction is a godsend. So should take credit for every such day of that nature I do have.  

Iris - Yes, I need to double-down so to speak on affirmations of what my sphere of influence is. I also need to create a routine I can adhere to and keep the momentum of those affirnations going.

Thank you for continuing with this guidance.

❤😌

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

POWERFUL CARD OF THE DAY today.

Buffalo Spirit

“The abundant universe will provide.”

Protection Message

When Buffalo Spirit visits you with a message of protection, he is asking you to shift your thinking from poverty consciousness to one where you trust the universe will provide.

Have you been falling into financial insecurity, worrying that there will not be enough money in the future?

Have you been stressing and feeling sorry for yourself, worrying that because you have no romantic relationship now, you will never have one?

Do you see scarcity where there is, in fact, abundance?

Are you comparing yourself to others and falling short?

Self-pity, entitlement, fear, and lack are all “thought viruses” that seduce you into darkness. Buffalo Spirit nudges you to make a gratitude list and be mindful of your thoughts at this time.

Even if outer events have happened to challenge your beliefs in abundance, outer conditions are temporary. If you are suffering from the malaise of fear that you are impoverished, realize that it is only poverty of perception and perspective. Prayer, communion with your Higher Power, and gratitude coupled with compassionate, selfless service will snap you right out of it.

Give to someone who has less than you. Be thankful for the tiniest things and say affirmations. Then you will remember abundance is the true nature of the world.

Have a great day all,

xo

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:POWERFUL CARD OF THE DAY today.

Buffalo Spirit

Protection Message

When Buffalo Spirit visits you with a message of protection, he is asking you to shift your thinking from poverty consciousness to one where you trust the universe will provide.

Have you been falling into financial insecurity, worrying that there will not be enough money in the future?

Have you been stressing and feeling sorry for yourself, worrying that because you have no romantic relationship now, you will never have one?

Self-pity, entitlement, fear, and lack are all “thought viruses” that seduce you into darkness. Buffalo Spirit nudges you to make a gratitude list and be mindful of your thoughts at this time.

Even if outer events have happened to challenge your beliefs in abundance, outer conditions are temporary. If you are suffering from the malaise of fear that you are impoverished, realize that it is only poverty of perception and perspective. Prayer, communion with your Higher Power, and gratitude coupled with compassionate, selfless service will snap you right out of it.

Give to someone who has less than you. Be thankful for the tiniest things and say affirmations. Then you will remember abundance is the true nature of the world.

Have a great day all,

xo

I really like this reading for today
The image is powerful as is the message
The spirit of lack can come over us in increments it seductively covers us blankets us with a subtle negativity
It can be difficult to recognize unless we are on top of our spiritual game by doing a daily inventory of ourselves
Thank you

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:POWERFUL CARD OF THE DAY today.

Buffalo Spirit

Protection Message

Have a great day all,

xo

One of the most difficult things for me to do is relax and essentially do nothing because of many years of conditioning that there never is enough time for one reason or another.

So I am in the process of learning to trust that there is an abundance of time to accomplish what needs to be done, time to deal with whatever arises in the day, and time to be unplugged.

This card tells me I am on the right track by allowing myself one of the most abundant things in the Universe that I have always denied myself for almost 35 years now.

Thank you, Buffalo Spirit, and thank you, Ahavati.  ❤😌

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

So happy it resonated with you guys! 🙏💙

Don't forget to harness the power of the New Moon tonight! Make room for the things you really desire. 🌒🌠

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:So happy it resonated with you guys! 🙏💙

Don't forget to harness the power of the New Moon tonight! Make room for the things you really desire. 🌒🌠

Yes!!!
This is definitely what I need
I have been in a perpetual limbo since the incident at the  last full moon
The deed was unable to bear fruit

I'm ready to wash to cleanse I see great things
Oh how I wish it would rain that would be the ultimate to dance in the rain under the moon , oh my
Let's go I'm "positively" ready

Go to page:
Go to: