Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14533

It's 11:11, and your Card of the day is. . .

Happy, Happy

Essential meanings:

Joy and contentment; a sense of fulfillment; a feeling that all is well.

The Oracle’s message:

Your desires are effortlessly fulfilled now.
Find joy in the present moment, whatever is happening, and be satisfied with things as they are.

You’re free from the shackles of longing and able to experience the liberation that comes from actually being happy moment to moment, for you have chosen happiness over yearning for it.

Now is the time for feeling joy for the sake of joy, and experiencing contentment.

None of this is because of something outside yourself. Your happiness is a result of your being at one with Spirit’s plan for your life.

All is well.

The tide is in for now. Enjoy playfully splashing in it.

Relationship message:

There are moments in a relationship when you just feel good about whom you’re with and you know that your heart is wide open . . . to befriend, to love, and to care for another, without wanting anything in return.

This is the kind of “happy” that you just want to share.

The appearance of this card in a reading tells you that joy and contentment are here now, not somewhere else or off in the future.

The grass is greenest right where you stand.

Be grateful and delight in your relationship; and if you’re seeking one, be happy now happiness attracts more of itself, like bees to honey.

Prosperity message:

This is a time to take pride in your accomplishments.

You’re doing good work, providing exceptional service, and are well compensated for it.

The world rains gratitude upon you, and you’re happy with the results of your efforts and creativity.

Isn’t it amazing to consider all that you have done?

Remember your partnership with Spirit in this moment, too.

Your soul has always known you could accomplish anything if it brought you joy.

I think this is a lovely card that’s come out for us all today 😊😊😊😊

We could all do with some happiness right now! ❤️

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I read this at 11:11 AM

And I am very content, almost feeling though as a completely different person than I was a month ago.

Satisfied? Hell, that's a whole nother story LOL

But I am content with knowing that satisfaction will come. I've even initiated a practice of asking myself, What Comes Next? ( the capitals makes it sound somehat of a game show ) I then answer with whatever it is I want to experience and then spend a few minutes imagining it.

Thank you, not just for the card reading or the Meditation Room, but for the support you've provided to me for almost 4 years now.

❤😌

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:I read this at 11:11 AM

And I am very content, almost feeling though as a completely different person than I was a month ago.

Satisfied? Hell, that's a whole nother story LOL

But I am content with knowing that satisfaction will come. I've even initiated a practice of asking myself, What Comes Next? ( the capitals makes it sound somehat of a game show ) I then answer with whatever it is I want to experience and then spend a few minutes imagining it.

Thank you, not just for the card reading or the Meditation Room, but for the support you've provided to me for almost 4 years now.

❤😌

Happy it resonated! And, that's what friends are for, to love and support. Tumultuous times are about, but if we hold our center and focus on each moment, peace is more than possible: it's a way of life. ❤

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Todays joyful meditation.

What makes one a Nihilist is simple...we have a perfect image in our mind of the "Perfect World", but we know that that "Perfect World" can never be...no god or goddess...no religion...no religious guru...no silly political system or power hungry politician, can make that "Perfect World". We know that everything that comes out of everyone's mouth is just shit we all make up.

“If you wish to understand, know that a sudden comprehension comes when the mind has been purged of all the clutter of conceptual and discriminatory thought-activity. Those who seek the truth by means of intellect and learning only get further and further away from it. Not till your thoughts cease all their branching here and there, not till you abandon all thoughts of seeking for something, not till your mind is motionless as wood or stone, will you be on the right road to freedom”
― Huang Po, The Zen Teaching of Huang-Po: On the Transmission of Mind

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

badmalthus said:Todays joyful meditation.

What makes one a Nihilist is simple...we have a perfect image in our mind of the "Perfect World", but we know that that "Perfect World" can never be...no god or goddess...no religion...no religious guru...no silly political system or power hungry politician, can make that "Perfect World". We know that everything that comes out of everyone's mouth is just shit we all make up.

“If you wish to understand, know that a sudden comprehension comes when the mind has been purged of all the clutter of conceptual and discriminatory thought-activity. Those who seek the truth by means of intellect and learning only get further and further away from it. Not till your thoughts cease all their branching here and there, not till you abandon all thoughts of seeking for something, not till your mind is motionless as wood or stone, will you be on the right road to freedom”
― Huang Po, The Zen Teaching of Huang-Po: On the Transmission of Mind

Great spill Harry, reminds me of Wu We
The act of doing nothing
Not slothful or laziness
But of inaction, to  let what is, be without action.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Wu wei means – in Chinese – non-doing or ‘doing nothing’. It sounds like a pleasant invitation to relax or worse, fall into laziness or apathy. Yet this concept is key to the noblest kind of action according to the philosophy of Daoism – and is at the heart of what it means to follow Dao or The Way. According to the central text of Daoism, the Dao De Jing: ‘The Way never acts yet nothing is left undone’. This is the paradox of Wu We It means being at peace while engaged in the most frenetic tasks so that one can carry these out with maximum skill and efficiency. Something of the meaning of wu wei is captured when we talk of being ‘in the zone’ – at one with what we are doing, in a state of profound concentration and flow. wu-wei

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Wu wei is closely connected to the Daoist reverence for the natural world, for it means striving to make our behaviour as spontaneous and inevitable as certain natural processes, and to ensure that we are swimming with rather than against currents. We are to be like the bamboo that bends in the wind or the plant that adjusts itself to the shape of a tree. Wu wei involves letting go of ideals that we may otherwise try to force too violently onto things; it invites us instead to respond to the true demands of situations, which tend only to be noticed when we put our own ego-driven plans aside. What can follow is a loss of self-consciousness, a new unity between the self and its environment, which releases an energy that is normally held back by an overly aggressive, wilful style of thinking

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theschooloflife.com/thebookoflife/wu-wei-doing-nothing/&ved=2ahUKEwiyubLn2_vsAhWxoFsKHdyCD0UQFjAOegQIBRAE&usg=AOvVaw3vTmV6PfuJ9qdvbBdN14RJ

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

Valeriyabeyond said:

Great spill Harry, reminds me of Wu We
The act of doing nothing
Not slothful or laziness
But of inaction, to  let what is, be without action.

Exactly V...the Taoist concept of Wu-Wei, effortless spontaneous action. HuangPo, like all the Chinese Chan (Zen) teachers were influenced by it.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:

Exactly V...the Taoist concept of Wu-Wei, effortless spontaneous action. HuangPo, like all the Chinese Chan (Zen) teachers were influenced by it.

One of my favorite teachings, Harry. It grounds me when I become stirred.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Daily Angel Oracle Card: Rejuvenation ( from the Return Of Spirit Oracle Card deck, by Cheryl Lee Harnish )

Rejuvenation: “The Rejuvenation  card is symbolically the same as the calm after a storm – when the clouds have parted and the air is fresh and crisp. You are about to move into a place of calm within your own life. This is rejuvenation of both the heart and inner spirit.

Life certainly has its ups and downs. You are about to embark on the up cycle for a while. During this time, you will be able to experience a sense of ease within your life. You may even feel that for once, everything is right in your world. The normal stresses of the everyday will not seem so stressful. While your life will always have its demands, it will feel easier and more manageable. You will feel strong within yourself for this upcoming period of time.

During this time of ease, you will find that your sense of feeling good about your life, and who you are as a person, is restored. It will strengthen your feeling of connection to Source, and of being supported and provided for. Somehow, the path ahead will seem clearer and easier to follow.

This will also have physical benefits as well. You will experience being more in-sync and in-tune with your body. You may very well find that you have more energy to do things and that your body wants to be active. The harmony you feel in your life will be reflected throughout your physical expression too.

Take advantage of this beautiful experience in every way you can. Being brave enough to come down here and wear that human skin suit all these years says you deserve it. Now it is time to reap the rewards and experience the joy of being a soul incarnated in human form!”

Hope you have a great day! <3

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Excellent. I can see this message resonating across the nation, not just with myself personally, as good news is manifesting after an extremely rough year.

❤😌

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

Ahavati said:

One of my favorite teachings, Harry. It grounds me when I become stirred.

Yes indeed A..I try to live by it.

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Yes,
Rejuvenation -
Ditto what Johnny said
To be in a place where all feels right
then find it within yourself to look outside yourself and wish the same or better for others is truly caring and thoughtful
This is a beautiful thread Ahavati
It promotes goodness thank you

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I'm so happy it's a positive experience for you, Val! It's certainly meant to be.

It's another beautiful day here; skies have cleared and the sun is wonderful. Because I still have a few sunflowers blooming, let's see what The Flowers have for us today!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

#1 today said the Universe!

Go to page:
Go to: