Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 674

Ahavati said:Beltane Blessings, all!  💜 It was a beautiful day today! I hope you connected the bare feet of your soles to the heart of the earth! 🍀🌻

Faerie dancing... night in the forest,
Rainbow moon is rising. . .
crickets sing her chorus.
Electric light shines
reverent for her prayer
She knows both sides.
Her body is bare
She feels, she heals,
and dances her pain,
She dances and trances
Till death is had
and Rebirth is gain'd.
...

Art and poem by Cher Lyn



Thats really a beautiful message and artwork, I can see an image of a fairy starting to danceThank you for sharing. Brightest Beltane Blessings,

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502


RiAN said:


Thats really a beautiful message and artwork, I can see an image of a fairy starting to danceThank you for sharing. Brightest Beltane Blessings,


It was an absolutely perfect day yesterday! My friend's labyrinth at sunrise; walked with sage and prayer and burned intentions for loved ones, friends, India, and the world in general.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502

Be like a bison.

I love this channel so much!

https://youtu.be/g7ev29b9sqM

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502


Infusing with the late, great, Alan Watts this morning.

The Real You

https://youtu.be/mMRrCYPxD0I

On the Secret

https://youtu.be/X_YVeB6JLb0


Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502


Let's see what Keepers of the Light by Kyle Gray has to say today: pick a card ( publicly or privately ) and I'll post the messages here later.

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 674

Ahavati said:Be like a bison.

I love this channel so much!

https://youtu.be/g7ev29b9sqM


Yeahhhh I adore Jonna Jinton and her videos, she is so super sweet and positive  and she  has done a lot to promote old traditions.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502

RiAN said:

Yeahhhh I adore Jonna Jinton and her videos, she is so super sweet and positive  and she  has done a lot to promote old traditions.


I do too, RiAN. I was a bit worried that she'd stopped making vids, being it's been awhile. I was happy to see her back!

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 674

Ahavati said:Let's see what Keepers of the Light by Kyle Gray has to say today: pick a card ( publicly or privately ) and I'll post the messages here later.

I can not decide on one card, 25 day course of meditation and affirmation made my mind into pulp I guess, lol, just kidding.... card 1 or 2

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502


I feel your pain!  Whenever I can't pick a card it typically means that two or more have a message for me in combination with each other. We'll read both and get a general message, see if there is a pattern between 1 & 2.

No 1: MERCURY Open Communication
Get a weight off your chest. Speak up with love, and be heard.

Mercury is the Roman God of messages and communication. In Greek mythology he is known as Hermes. He has often been depicted with wings on his feet, representing his capacity to be swift, and carrying a caduceus, the same healing wand that Archangel Raphael is known to carry. As well as overseeing communication, he oversees the planet Mercury. When it appears to be in retrograde, communication can be delayed or appear difficult. This is the time to call on Mercury for help with loving, honest, and open conversations, divination and any form of expressive art such as writing, poetry and journalism. He can also help us heal miscommunications that have caused distress.

A Universal and extended message would be to open all levels of communication now, important messages, information and insights are being shared. You may hear from an old friend or family member, or have an opportunity to finally understand a loved one you've not had an easy time with. You may be able to clarify situations where you feel you weren't heard properly or were misunderstood. Get things off your chest in a loving way, so that you can clear all the roads to love in your life. Listen too -   communication is a two-way street. Mercury is here now to allow you to hear clearly and be heard.

Crystal: Moss Agate Star

Throughout history and all cultures, Moss Agate has been known as the crystal of gardeners and agriculture. It was considered a miraculous healing stone for tribal priests of the past, giving them power to interact with our human organic system, and was used as a talisman to make warriors strong and victorious.

Metaphysically, Agate has a lower intensity and vibrates to a slower frequency than other stones, but is highly regarded as a stabilizing and strengthening influence. Agate is excellent for balancing emotional, physical and intellectual energy, and in harmonizing Yin and Yang, the positive and negative forces of the universe.

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 674

Ahavati said:I feel your pain!  Whenever I can't pick a card it typically means that two or more have a message for me in combination with each other. We'll read both and get a general message, see if there is a pattern between 1 & 2.

No 1: MERCURY Open Communication
Get a weight off your chest. Speak up with love, and be heard.

Mercury is the Roman God of messages and communication. In Greek mythology he is known as Hermes. He has often been depicted with wings on his feet, representing his capacity to be swift, and carrying a caduceus, the same healing wand that Archangel Raphael is known to carry. As well as overseeing communication, he oversees the planet Mercury. When it appears to be in retrograde, communication can be delayed or appear difficult. This is the time to call on Mercury for help with loving, honest, and open conversations, divination and any form of expressive art such as writing, poetry and journalism. He can also help us heal miscommunications that have caused distress.

A Universal and extended message would be to open all levels of communication now, important messages, information and insights are being shared. You may hear from an old friend or family member, or have an opportunity to finally understand a loved one you've not had an easy time with. You may be able to clarify situations where you feel you weren't heard properly or were misunderstood. Get things off your chest in a loving way, so that you can clear all the roads to love in your life. Listen too -   communication is a two-way street. Mercury is here now to allow you to hear clearly and be heard.

Crystal: Moss Agate Star

Throughout history and all cultures, Moss Agate has been known as the crystal of gardeners and agriculture. It was considered a miraculous healing stone for tribal priests of the past, giving them power to interact with our human organic system, and was used as a talisman to make warriors strong and victorious.

Metaphysically, Agate has a lower intensity and vibrates to a slower frequency than other stones, but is highly regarded as a stabilizing and strengthening influence. Agate is excellent for balancing emotional, physical and intellectual energy, and in harmonizing Yin and Yang, the positive and negative forces of the universe.


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mercury is one of my leading planets, I am a Virgo but its also in my 1rst natal house so one could say I am quite familiar with Mercury and his gifts
Mercury has often assisted me on occasions where balance was needed

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502


No 2. MOTHER MARY, Love and Peace
Let go of the need to be right. Choose peace. Mother healing is possible at this time.

Mary, the mother of Jesus, is one of the best-loved saints, masters and guides of the world. Although she has had a huge part to play in the Catholic faith, she can bring faith, peace, and love to anyone who calls on her. She is the Saint of the people. She works directly with the angels of peace to bring healing to the world, particularly where there is conflict, and is dedicated to supporting children and mothers. She is the spiritual embodiment of unconditional love and acceptance.

An extended message could mean it's time to let go of conflict or the need to be right. The more you fight for the point you want to prove, the unhappier you will be. Pointing out the mistakes or mishaps of others just blocks the road to love in your own life. Mary, the divine mother of acceptance, is with you now, encouraging you to forgive. Forgiveness is not about letting anyone get away with their bad choices, but about choosing to create your own happiness. Mother Mary also brings healing to you and your mother. If you miss her, are out of contact with her or have an old trauma that needs healing, know that Mary's miraculous light is here now to wash away the darkness.

I am also strongly picking up that something which has hurt you in the past will soon be alleviated due to your faith and belief in love.

Crystal: Citrine Druzy Tower

Citrine is known as the Light Maker & Vitamin C for the soul, as they emanate positivity and joy. By connecting with Citrine, you can harness the energy of light and the energy of the sun embodied within this stone, which acts as a source of positive energy in all aspects of your life. From your attitude and outlook to your projects and pursuits, the Citrine crystal healing properties are perfectly suited to raise your vibration and help you embrace positivity and optimism as you move through life.

Druzy crystals are excellent crystals for spiritual workshops, group meditations, and any other form of joint spiritual work. Druzy Crystal will boost your imagination and creativity and induce relaxation while helping reduce emotional issues.

They're especially helpful in awakening positive self-love because love is the most effective and best universal healer! It will purify and amplify your body’s natural healing properties. It will also strengthen your spirit.



RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 674

Ahavati said:No 2. MOTHER MARY, Love and Peace
Let go of the need to be right. Choose peace. Mother healing is possible at this time.

Mary, the mother of Jesus, is one of the best-loved saints, masters and guides of the world. Although she has had a huge part to play in the Catholic faith, she can bring faith, peace, and love to anyone who calls on her. She is the Saint of the people. She works directly with the angels of peace to bring healing to the world, particularly where there is conflict, and is dedicated to supporting children and mothers. She is the spiritual embodiment of unconditional love and acceptance.

An extended message could mean it's time to let go of conflict or the need to be right. The more you fight for the point you want to prove, the unhappier you will be. Pointing out the mistakes or mishaps of others just blocks the road to love in your own life. Mary, the divine mother of acceptance, is with you now, encouraging you to forgive. Forgiveness is not about letting anyone get away with their bad choices, but about choosing to create your own happiness. Mother Mary also brings healing to you and your mother. If you miss her, are out of contact with her or have an old trauma that needs healing, know that Mary's miraculous light is here now to wash away the darkness.

I am also strongly picking up that something which has hurt you in the past will soon be alleviated due to your faith and belief in love.

Crystal: Citrine Druzy Tower

Citrine is known as the Light Maker & Vitamin C for the soul, as they emanate positivity and joy. By connecting with Citrine, you can harness the energy of light and the energy of the sun embodied within this stone, which acts as a source of positive energy in all aspects of your life. From your attitude and outlook to your projects and pursuits, the Citrine crystal healing properties are perfectly suited to raise your vibration and help you embrace positivity and optimism as you move through life.

Druzy crystals are excellent crystals for spiritual workshops, group meditations, and any other form of joint spiritual work. Druzy Crystal will boost your imagination and creativity and induce relaxation while helping reduce emotional issues.

They're especially helpful in awakening positive self-love because love is the most effective and best universal healer! It will purify and amplify your body’s natural healing properties. It will also strengthen your spirit.




I have every faith in positivity and self love, Im  a very positiveperson
I see this more as a card of past events not of the now
My mother is not alive anymore though I have never had any unfinished
business with her, out relationship was based on love. I see this more as a message from my mother, a reminder to use the compass of compassion

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502

RiAN said:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mercury is one of my leading planets, I am a Virgo but its also in my 1rst natal house so one could say I am quite familiar with Mercury and his gifts
Mercury has often assisted me on occasions where balance was needed


Well there you go!

I picked up something from the past from Mother Mary as well. Not sure what it was conclusively, but appeared to be something hurtful inflicted.

There's something very powerful coming down the pipes of the Universe; I've been getting high frequency downloads as of late, particularly the last week or so.

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 674

well I have no idea what that might be, I am not feeling anything specific in my pipelines

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502

RiAN said:well I have no idea what that might be, I am not feeling anything specific in my pipelines

Maybe it's just in America! Or, my home!

Go to page:
Go to: