RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 675

CARD NUMBER THREE
CONFLICT

This card often implies dualities, conflict is never a one sided coin, as it can easily flip over to either heads or tails. In the animal or spirit world there are no conflicts due to the  way the universe is held together, the universe is all knowing and all healing, it is also all forgiving.

Conflicts often arise in the outer worlds when mind runs over matter or ego speaks over the self This card is about the sacred path of the warrior to solve conflict not by acts of violence but by acts of kindness.
Animals fight over territory, in mating season or by last resort but often and most time they manage to live side by side overcoming many a thing that COULD lead to a larger issue though by instinct they are able to ignore it.

Sometimes it is a fight for honor or hierarchy . Usually all animals that live in a herd, a group have an Alpha male leading the herd. It might be that you represent the qualities of an Alpha person, Conflicts  occur there where the
hand of mercy or the gift of peace is needed. Weather these are real conflicts or issues with your spirit guides or former life. Know that the all being is there for you, if you are in need of answers they will be given to you.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
103awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10502

PERFECT card, RiAN! My meditation this morning was based on the sacredness of all things, including CONFLICT! This is a beautiful affirmation that all things are here to serve our evolution.  The magic is leaning into ( not fighting or denying  ) the shadow -self with the light until it merges as one combined energy.

If we deny our traumas, we deny our transformation
If we deny our guilt we deny our generosity
If we deny our shame we deny our success
If we deny our body we deny our divinity
If we deny pain we deny pleasure
If we deny the inner child, we deny the goddess
If we deny our pain we deny our potential
If we deny the shadow we deny self

I can't tell you how I SQUEALED when I saw the word 'Conflict'! Thank you, always, for this lovely reading, Sweet Sister! xo

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Ahavati said:PERFECT card, RiAN! My meditation this morning was based on the sacredness of all things, including CONFLICT! This is a beautiful affirmation that all things are here to serve our evolution.  The magic is leaning into ( not fighting or denying  ) the shadow -self with the light until it merges as one combined energy.

If we deny our traumas, we deny our transformation
If we deny our guilt we deny our generosity
If we deny our shame we deny our success
If we deny our body we deny our divinity
If we deny pain we deny pleasure
If we deny the inner child, we deny the goddess
If we deny our pain we deny our potential
If we deny the shadow we deny self

I can't tell you how I SQUEALED when I saw the word 'Conflict'! Thank you, always, for this lovely reading, Sweet Sister! xo

Most welcome for the reading and your words or morning prayer indeed reflects the card, conflict is also, to inflict, what you inflict or transform indeed. Such a beautiful prayer you wrote dear sister

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I don't know who else is quietly selecting cards ( because many do ), but I feel led to see the face and read the messages of No 1 & 2. Many times I glean something from all; I feel that way this morning! I STILL can't believe I drew 'Conflict' after meditating on it this morning! And, yet, I can. Totally.

xo

p.s. - one of my sweet friends wrote that prayer, not me! I absolutely love it!

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

CARD One
RESTRICTION

This card will take you to the bones of something
It is time to get to the skeleton of things, to talk to the bones of what people call truths. This card represents death in nature followed by rebirth or renewal, the skeleton or skull of an animal
survives even harsh winters and is left through many a dark night.

This card can refer to rite, to stripping bare truths and holding them into the light In the bones of the animal its history can be read, its age can be measured though we need our flesh, we need our body and we need nurture. Nurturement implies rest, in rest and in knowing  the dark we can purify the wisdom of the bones, the bones are the place spirit animals occur in the gap between worlds, these and the other worlds.

In order to grow it is needed to let go of all the form and shape though the restriction can be that we need to  cross over our limitations or the things that we see as limits, these are only the boarders of a passing over through
and passed time

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

O.M.G.! can you BELIEVE this?! It actually plays right into Card 3.  I can feel this one in my BONES, and by gosh the truth survives even death. One of my favorite quotes is 'Three things cannot long stay hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth'. I am feeling that very strongly right now. Truth is so liberating, particularly to an intuitivist who sees the fašade. it's the most divine gift of all, next to the breath of life.

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

CARD TWO
CYCLES

All in the natural universe is cyclic
The moon has a cycle, the year has a cycle, some even believe the universe has one.
Some believe the universe has a mirror in which the fifth dimension is seated, others say that each loop
takes ages and only leads into one other loop.

The circle is also part of the triple spiral , the Celtic spiral or triskelion. The holy trinity can be entered
by using ceremony, personal rituals, music, vocal work , poetrty etc etc. heaven, Earth, humanity.
BIrth, Life, death, the sacred number of 3. Celtic spirals can be seen in old burial mounds
No written history of their meaning was ever found due to the mystic secret nature of Druidic faiths.

As all cycles are round , as one ends, a new one is beginning.
Spirals and spiraling forces and sources are all around nature, magnetic fields and tides of the ocean.
Cycle of winds, cycle pattern in animals and plants. Some findings of Celtic spirals even represent the
exact planet configurations and position in the sky. Our life is like the spiral, moving from our center
reaching outward into growth

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LOLOL! Could this be MORE perfect than it already is?! I mean look at my NaPo epic I just finished today on the Moon! But seriously, these cards were such a blessing this morning, RiAN. Thank you so much for the reading. Each one resonated deeply, and the final one anchored the messages of the the cards that flanked it. Just perfect; all of them.

Thank you, Sweet Sister! xo

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Ahavati said:O.M.G.! can you BELIEVE this?! It actually plays right into Card 3.  I can feel this one in my BONES, and by gosh the truth survives even death. One of my favorite quotes is 'Three things cannot long stay hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth'. I am feeling that very strongly right now. Truth is so liberating, particularly to an intuitivist who sees the fašade. it's the most divine gift of all, next to the breath of life.

YES I see how these two cards connect, it happens when selecting three cards that one and three connect and the one in the middle is like a surpassing or supportive card. This card also suits the text of the prayer indeed

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Most welcome for the reading. I love working with these cards!!!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

RiAN said:

YES I see how these two cards connect, it happens when selecting three cards that one and three connect and the one in the middle is like a surpassing or supportive card. This card also suits the text of the prayer indeed

I actually love three-card readings. Particularly the Past, Present, and Future spread. I really enjoyed this new deck of yours. I may do a reading from the Fairy Deck Sunday ( or maybe the Keepers of the Light ).  

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Ahavati said:

I actually love three-card readings. Particularly the Past, Present, and Future spread. I really enjoyed this new deck of yours. I may do a reading from the Fairy Deck Sunday ( or maybe the Keepers of the Light ).  

I look forward  to your reading sister, I just wanted to share a synchronicity.
You mentioned the fairies Oracle, I just found my Faeries Oracle handbook back again from my own Fairies deck, i was wondering where it was and suddenly i had it right in front of me. The Fairies have returned it for me.
This is really a huge handbook, more than a miniscule guidebook, its a little over 200 pages

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

RiAN said:

I look forward  to your reading sister, I just wanted to share a synchronicity.
You mentioned the fairies Oracle, I just found my Faeries Oracle handbook back again from my own Fairies deck, i was wondering where it was and suddenly i had it right in front of me. The Fairies have returned it for me.
This is really a huge handbook, more than a miniscule guidebook, its a little over 200 pages

Wow! Looks fabulous! I'll have to look into that, RiAN!

rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1852

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Beltane Blessings, all!  💜 It was a beautiful day today! I hope you connected the bare feet of your soles to the heart of the earth! 🍀🌻

Faerie dancing... night in the forest,
Rainbow moon is rising. . .
crickets sing her chorus.
Electric light shines
reverent for her prayer
She knows both sides.
Her body is bare
She feels, she heals,
and dances her pain,
She dances and trances
Till death is had
and Rebirth is gain'd.