Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

RiAN said:CARD NUMBER ONE, BE BRAVE STAY WILD

This card is of the wolf spirit and of the pack.
You have been taking care of loved ones, of matters, projects.
The red fire energy shows that it is all about the heart. Your fellow wolf siblings have been calling you
to go deep back into the heart of the wilderness, your hearthfire. The wolves are howling to the great
hearth fire. You have been hearing them all the time. You have had to keep your head up and focus
on strength and endurance.

The Wolf card is also about family and connection.
It could also be about an attempt at something outside of your comfort zone. This card says stay true to
your Wolf nature. Wolves are very caring and help guide and nurse each other, wolves are animals that mate
for life. They are very faithful and loyal.

Chaos may arise though Wolf passes bridges to courage. The Wolf never looses its wild nature and it is
the call of the wild and the wise. Listen to what Wolf Mother is saying, she is calling you. The wolf is of course also a Moon animal

There are many many moon sagas from old Norse and Icelandic poetry and saga
such as.

Skoller, the direful wolf whose rage
Devours the monuments of age,
Pursues the God whose eye sublime
Daily surveys each terrene clime.
Before the gentle Queen of heaven,
To Hater[1] 'tis forever given
Still to advance --- the same we're told,
From Herodvitner sprung of old.

[1] HATER, another wolf who is the precursor of the Moon.

translation from Icelandic Poetry
“The Song of Grimnir”

Excellent reading, RiAN! And so true; the wolf is one of my spirit animals, and, as you know, I am very connected to Moon energy. It's where I am most authentic. As much as I love NaPo, I am ready to see it wind down so I can focus solely on myself for  awhile.

Thank you, my Sister! What deck is this?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I am familiar with her, but didn't realize she'd put out a new one. Of course I have been consumed this year with work, school, my grandson, and various other projects ( *coughNaPocough* ).  I need to revisit her Spirit De La Lune deck!

Her art is very channeled and direct. LOVE her stickers! I had a few on the back of my old laptop monitor, and people would ask me where I got them all the time!

Thanks for sharing, Sweet Sister! Loved it! xo

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I'm still getting used to my Fairy Lenormand Deck! That is one of the most intense decks I've ever owned. I've pretty much settled into the Keepers of the Light deck. But that Fairy Lenormand. . . phew!

Can't wait to see the new decks!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Yes! He is AMAZING! And the collective energy he draws is astounding and very powerful. It's truly a blessing whether in person or online. Have you ever heard of Colette Baron Reid? She is another you should try to connect with. I attended a seven day workshop of hers recently on the 7 Energies and her guided meditations were phenomenal!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Great! Looking forward. We'll be closing out NaPo through the weekend, lots of end to tie up behind the scenes, so I appreciate you doing this! <3

Elias-June
Ellis
Strange Creature
Joined 18th Apr 2021
Forum Posts: 2

The colors of the cards are so vibrant RIAN

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
meditationecod
Strange Creature
Joined 20th Apr 2021
Forum Posts: 2

Maybe you have this inclination strolling into your number one yoga studio, or sanctuary, or church. Something in you simply loosens up when you enter this space.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Hi, RiAN! No 3 is anchoring me today! Thank you!

Go to page:
Go to: