<< post removed >>
AaronBraveHeart
Boyana Popova
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 4th Sep 2020
Forum Posts: 51

Hello,

I wanted to share with the Meditation gang an insight of freeing oneself and of peaceful sensations:

" Duality as Chrystic Emanation
I have been contemplating the matter of Duality and Non-Duality.
Did you know that the Absoulte is Relative? As a matter of interesting fact, when I heard this truce, everything came to peace. There was no need to boggle on it further, as I felt the swift switch between the Two States as a Paradox Mechanism that locks unlimited power.
Therefore, Duality is not to be seen as mirroring reactions of peace and of disdain.
It is two emanations that can be combined. Black is also the unmanifested causational force, it could depict a destructive principle. The Flame Imperishable nests there, and the Noise cannot touch it. Therefore, isn't it thue Chrystic Unison of Fusing the two opposites, seemingly contradictory, into the real Music of Creation?
If you want to transmutate Destruction, you sing its own chorus with different intent, allowing it, even living it.
It is questionable how you exactly live it, as many Masters of Alchemy yield this without enjoying it.
Maybe Duality is the two Opposites flowing as an eternal source of life.

Peace."

Best regards,
Boyana

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14634

RiAN said:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What an amazing synchronicity indeed, I know these moments
And the deck looks so beautiful, I will await your card. And most welcome.
I love working with my decks and doing readings, this particular one is very dear to me

I do too, RiAN! There's something so ethereal about them; they're doorways to our higher and future selves, as well as access to all the energy of all the Archangels and Ascended Masters in the hosts of  heaven themselves! Not to mention the living Beings of Earth Mother.

I still owe you one from my former new deck too! I promise I will make the time tomorrow to layout some cards! xo

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

o O nice! Thanks for sharing.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

rabbitquest said:sorry, wrong forum
I was looking for the medication room

LOL! This is definitely a 'Medication' room for whatever's ailing you spiritually, Rabbit!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

AaronBraveHeart said:Hello,

I wanted to share with the Meditation gang an insight of freeing oneself and of peaceful sensations:

" Duality as Chrystic Emanation
I have been contemplating the matter of Duality and Non-Duality.
Did you know that the Absoulte is Relative? As a matter of interesting fact, when I heard this truce, everything came to peace. There was no need to boggle on it further, as I felt the swift switch between the Two States as a Paradox Mechanism that locks unlimited power.
Therefore, Duality is not to be seen as mirroring reactions of peace and of disdain.
It is two emanations that can be combined. Black is also the unmanifested causational force, it could depict a destructive principle. The Flame Imperishable nests there, and the Noise cannot touch it. Therefore, isn't it thue Chrystic Unison of Fusing the two opposites, seemingly contradictory, into the real Music of Creation?
If you want to transmutate Destruction, you sing its own chorus with different intent, allowing it, even living it.
It is questionable how you exactly live it, as many Masters of Alchemy yield this without enjoying it.
Maybe Duality is the two Opposites flowing as an eternal source of life.

Peace."

Best regards,
Boyana

In much less eloquent terms, I agree, Boyana. In the Yin/Yang symbol ( also known as the Tai Chi symbol & pictured above ) the two sides of light/dark contain a piece ( or, I like to say heart ) of the another. In Chinese cosmology, everything is created out of the chaos of energy ( this would fall in line with the big bang theory that the earth was created from the chaos of explosion ). This energy contains both light an dark and forms all living things. These two forces contained into one living thing ( be it human, animal, plant, and so forth ) are balanced beings from the duality of Yin ( receptive ) and Yang ( active ). This is also demonstrated in nature with the season's annual cycles as well.

So, yes; it takes both sides of the coin to make an entire coin. There's an Old Egyptian proverb I love which alludes to this ( and many other things metaphorically ): All sunshine makes for a desert.

Thank you for sharing, namaste! xo

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Fiftysevenhours
Thought Provoker
Scotland 4awards
Joined 25th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 200

Thank you Rian

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Let's do a Sunday read from The Shaman's Dream. Pick a  card or cards; or, pick all three as a message for a past, present, and future. I'll interpret individually for one-card picks, or as a whole for a three-card reading.

Those who do not wish their reading public may message me.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Thanks, RiAN! I intuitively pick the accompanying stones before seeing the cards. I promise at some point in the next two weeks I will do readings from Keepers of the Light and Fairy respectively. I'm still getting to know the deck and want to make sure the energy is fused. <3

In the interim, here is your pick:

Crystal: Rose Quarz

Rose Quartz is all about love and happiness. Not just the love and happiness of others, but love and happiness of self as well. When we love our self we are happy; when we are happy we spread love toward and for others.

Traditionally, Rose Quartz is used for attracting love and partnership; however, goes far beyond romantic love ( Eros ). Rose Quartz is also strongly linked with compassion and unconditional love ( Agape ), making it a powerful stone for deepening relationships of any kind—those with others and that with self.

Affirmation: Love is the strength I need today.

Rose Quartz pairs perfectly with the card you selected:

No 54. The Crossing: Initiation

Before I even read the message for this card, I sensed Jung immediately. Do you read a lot of Carl Jung? Particularly his views on "Shadow"? The Universe is telling me there's a part of you that you're holding onto subconsciously that does not belong to you. It was forced upon you through actions of another, or others. In your vulnerability, you absorbed that aspect, but it is not a true part of you.

The Universe is asking you to trust it and allow it to lead you into that shadow that does not belong to you so that you can illuminate it with who you truly are; thus dispersing it from your life. This may feel painful and frightening at first; however, will be the most liberating thing you have ever done.

You will know when you are approaching the Shadow by your feelings. You may feel defensive, or deny the existence of such within you. Fear can feel overwhelming; however, it's just a shadow that will immediately disperse with light! YOU and your LOVE are THAT light.

I also get the very strong sense that you go to enormous strides to help better the lives of others, to the point, at times, of sacrificing yourself. The Universe wants you to know that it has a great plan for you that will enable you to accomplish much more than you ever dreamed for yourself and others.

This plan will involve your artistic gifts ( writing, divination, etc. ) as well as your intellectual ones in regards to justice and advocacy. It is time for you to cast what is not yours away through the light of your Being.

Lastly, there's a very strong indication of partnership here, I mean romantic. I see a silhouette of someone in the wings; I cannot see his face yet, but he is wearing black boots and what looks like a leather jacket and denim jeans. His hair is long, shoulder length and greyish blonde, and his shirt looks flannel with a white t-shirt under it.

He is in the future, and has a kick-ass smile. I know because he just smiled at me.

You have come to stand on one side of the river; the opposite bank leads into the darkness of the Eternal Cave, where the old dies and then is born again. This is a place where time is forgotten, and the seasons cease their dance and stand still, as if in a temporary repose. You must cross the river now, honoring and respecting this transition, for it's time to say good-bye to your old ways of navigating your world.

Don't be afraid. You've come to the edge of the river because you're ready. You're ready to let go of what doesn't serve you and all the ways in which you've kept yourself from truly living. Intimacy requires vulnerability and truth. Can you strip away the masks and the barriers of false strength to discover what you're really made of?

Step in the boat waiting for you. Let it carry you into the cave, where shadows are waiting to be illuminated so you can be born again into the world without denial or artifice. making the Crossing is a beautiful, powerful act of highest love.

Go to page:
Go to: