Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Wasn't the pangolin a suspected source of COVID-19? I'm pretty certain that's accurate. I haven't had time to watch the video, but I did want to comment in that respect.

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 433

Ahavati said:Wasn't the pangolin a suspected source of COVID-19? I'm pretty certain that's accurate. I haven't had time to watch the video, but I did want to comment in that respect.

Most virus's throughout history come from silly humans and the agricultural way of life, A. The pangolin is a truly beautiful and peacful creature, unless you're an ant lol...but so is a cow

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

This guy is young philosopher who makes some interesting and informative clips. This one is on Peter Zapffe's brilliant essay, "The Last Messiah".

https://youtu.be/b7dK9gcqU1w

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:

Most virus's throughout history come from silly humans and the agricultural way of life, A. The pangolin is a truly beautiful and peacful creature, unless you're an ant lol...but so is a cow

LOL! I wasn't dissing the pangolin! I just remember the suspected sources were either a bat or a pangolin. Of course it was human error or nature's way of culling the population. China is very big on using the pangolin as a medicinal property.

badmalthus
Harry Rout
Dangerous Mind
19awards
Joined 3rd May 2014

Ahavati said:

LOL! I wasn't dissing the pangolin! I just remember the suspected sources were either a bat or a pangolin. Of course it was human error or nature's way of culling the population. China is very big on using the pangolin as a medicinal property.

Yes they are, as are most Asian countries, like Vietnam...also African countries, superstition runs rampant...poverty and over-population isn't helping at all, A.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

badmalthus said:It's no secret...I am a Misanthrope and Anti-Natalist...this clip is about the spiritual and environmental path of the Anti-Natalist movement.
CAUTION...this may upset you.

https://youtu.be/jmYDGlixAag

🙏 Harry

Fact: The pangolin will be extinct in less than twenty years...it is eaten in Africa as bush food and used in magic potions by "faith Healers"...Asian countries like Vietnam, China, etc also believe that animals like the pangolin, wood and rocks can heal them of diseases...cure impotency and give them courage.

Very interesting Harry
These people are bold in their beliefs the only influence I could sense was an encouragement from each other which helped to confirm their belief

Personally I believe in the Universal law of Harmony
where one would reincarnate lifetime after ← lifetime until a life  of perfect harmony is reached
Learning through the law of wisdom to conquer our fears

Thanks for sharing

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 890

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I am drawn to number 3 today.  Thank you, Rian!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I am feeling No 1, RiAN! Thank you, Sweet Sister! <3

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 890

This could not have been a moment more timely for me, thank you so very much Rian!  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Thank you, RiAN. This truly plays into my personal readings this morning. I am a water sign, and a Scorpio, which is the sign of death and rebirth. I'm also a medium and channel between worlds. So I feel that in itself is a form of midwifery.

And, being we've just launched NaPo today, I would say new project is a bullseye!

Thank you for another insightful reading. xo

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

A little Irish yoga anyone?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMefFe6ME/

Go to page:
Go to: