Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

badmalthus
badmalthus
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 370

The beauty of the Tao Te Ching and modern physics. Shantena is just wonderful.

https://youtu.be/-dKaok_CV7s

🙏 Harry

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 10359

LunaGreyhawk said:A beautiful display, Ahavati!  The closest I came to a ceremony was going to my storage unit to get out my Spiral de Luna deck.  It’s been calling my name all week 😊

Thank you, Luna! You're more than welcome to throw down a reading whenever you like. Just post what day so no one posts before or over you!

JohnnyBlaze said:

Wow! That's quite the setup. The tablecloth gives it an added stone altar effect.

Thank you! I am very connected to Kuan Yin ( Guanyin, Guan Yin ) the Buddhist bodhisattva associated with compassion, and is referred to as the "Goddess of Mercy" . Her name means "Perceives the Sounds of the World." I have both her oracle deck and transmission by Alana Fairchild.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

badmalthus said:The beauty of the Tao Te Ching and modern physics. Shantena is just wonderful.

https://youtu.be/-dKaok_CV7s

🙏 Harry

Thank you, Harry! That was lovely. I am studying Human Design ( where science meets spirituality ) and there's a lot of quantum physic principles in that study. Remarkable, actually.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5005

Ahavati said:Who feels the pull of the Full Worm Moon, fully emerging at 2:48 PM EST in Libra?  This is when the Moon is at her most powerful, which means it's a wonderful time to release and prepare to manifest!

Sunday is ruled by the Sun, and signifies healing, spirituality, success, strength, and protection! This greatly enhances the power of this full Moon depending on your intention. She's also shining in Airy Libra, which favors communication, cooperation, social activities, beautification of surroundings, partnerships, and particularly BALANCE.

Overall, this is a PERFECT Moon to plant your mojo! The Worm Moon's official name comes from Native American folklore, referencing worms appearing in soil during planting and growing season.

Just as we ready the earth for seeds, the the energy of Libra will inspire us to metaphorically open our deepest self. Because the Moon rules our emotions ( or, inner personality ), Libra's influence on this Moon favors more open communication - and more importantly, resolutions, as this zodiac sign is known as the 'Peacemaker'.

Full Moons surface and illuminate issues that may be hidden even from ourselves. It can be rewarding, such as hard work paying off; or, it can push conflicts into the light. This is EXACTLY the time you want disagreements to surface because Libra energy is balanced as it is diplomatic; thusly, it will enlighten you to view conflict from each perspective, providing an opportunity for harmony between opposing forces.

Take caution; Libra's shadow is also the sign of vanity and indecision; thus, do not fall prey to overanalyzing every option, or you'll experience an inability to commit. While this sign encourages self-care, there is a difference between vanity and self-care. Make sure you realize that difference.

That being said! The Moonology card pulled for today is  Waxing Moon: The energy is gaining momentum!

How perfectly does this pull resonate with this Full Moon?!  During the Waxing Moon cycle, hope springs eternal! This is a very positive omen, indicating that you can create the reality you're dreaming of, though it will take some work and you're not there yet. This is a time of energies rising up, and emotions building as well. Where do you want to go, and do you believe you can get there? Make a more courageous commitment to take more practical steps toward your goals! Whichever you decide, you are most certainly on the right track!

Attune to the Moon: I know I am headed in the right direction.

Additional Meanings:

• This situation is FULL of potential!

• Your dream CAN come true!

• More effort is required, but are you willing to give it?

• Review your goals and ensure you're still committed.

• Keep moving forward!

The Waxing cycle is the period of the lunar cycle from New Moon to Full Moon, and during this time the Moon appears to be slightly bigger and rounder every night. This is a very empowered and empowering time, and this is a very promising card. It suggests now is the time to make plans and to act on them, no matter when you actually pull the card ( which, just happens to coincide with a Waxing Moon! ).

This oracle deck has 44 cards, so when you pull a card that coincides with the actual Moon phase, it's really special! If you've been feeling imbalanced the last few weeks, you're not alone. If you'll remember, the previous Full Moon in Virgo pushed us to work hard and seek perfection. I know I did!  As we waned from that energy,  the New Moon in Pisces heightened our emotions. Energetically, if your moods have been a bit erratic and unpredictable, this Moon phase will provide the calm and balance you need.

Invest in some self care! Rest without pushing yourself. I think we all need it, particularly with NaPo coming up!

Happy Full Mooning all! xo

I just have to comment on this again.

The Full Worm Moon has been kicking my ass before, during, and after with such volatile dreams. Heated arguments, physical confrontations, animal massacres - not my average dreaming.

I can definitely see the symbolic correlation between worms coming out of the ground and things buried being exposed to the light of day. If only I could put them back ugh LOL!

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
10awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 517

Today I would like to write a little about a specific card in the Fairies Orcaclr deck that has been very important to me.
This card showed me many great new insights, I have spent some time getting to know this Fey better. Today after I drew some cards for a possible reading here, he popped up from the deck twice after with his face upwards. I felt like he was playing his fey tricks on me saying peek a Booh, here I am again. So i made a deal with him that I would tell you about his story.

His story is a very long one, he was actually told to get one of the hardest tasks in the whole deck. this is because many see him as a monster which he surely is not. Many card readers fear this card and see it as frightening or even ugly.
I didn't find him ugly, I took a good look at him and quickly saw he reminds me very much of myself.

In that matter being, he is so very much himself, he doesn't needany makeup or jewelry. Even if he would wear that he'd still be very different from all of the rest of the deck. He told me to stay focussed on my own center point and look at the stagnant motion, look at the stream standing still, dive into the milky blue of greyish clouds when it rains, and remembers how good it smells after the rain, how the earth becomes alive.

His name is Soulshrinker though he has not come to me to shrink my soul or to deny me, he told me to look closely at the tiny pieces and frame them. He told me to make art of it, to know that what has shrunken will gain its shape again. I began to see him as an unspoiled meaning pure-hearted child, be it a bit rebellious at times or just plain simply himself without any posture.

I began to read about Soul shrinker again, how the other fey had made a vow that he was left behind until all other was or would be enlightened, you don't have to adapt to the dark, just know that it is the reverse side of the light, remember that seedlings that are already planted will grow again, an old leaf will fall off but the tree will not die.

He tells me to soulfully mind my step, to ground, to reach out, to know that truth is sometimes ugly though it won't break you. He challenged me to step forward. He could have entered Nirvana but his task was to save souls making them into lovely floating lanterns send out to shine a light

I embraced him and he giggled, Don't be foolish, he says, anything seemingly monstrous is not larger.
Once I was beautiful just like all the other fey, though my heart is compassionate and wise. Look into your heart and my eyes. All humans have many lessons, the whole of humanity has but use the brighter then we both get to become a bit more beautiful.

I have decided to put him on my desk board, give him a visible place where he can shine in his original beauty

Rachelleundrgrd
Rachelleundrgrd
Thought Provoker
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2018
Forum Posts: 75

That is so beautiful, Rian. Thank you for sharing his story and your story with him. It reminds me of some of the Eastern goddesses who are also represented as ugly and terrifying. And yet, devotion to them serves as a means to see utter love and beauty, to break free from what the conditioned mind would have us believe is worthy/good/etc. 💜💜

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Rachelleundrgrd said:That is so beautiful, Rian. Thank you for sharing his story and your story with him. It reminds me of some of the Eastern goddesses who are also represented as ugly and terrifying. And yet, devotion to them serves as a means to see utter love and beauty, to break free from what the conditioned mind would have us believe is worthy/good/etc. 💜💜

Most welcome Rachelle, glad you enjoyed reading I'm sure Soulsearcher is happy to be shed some light upon him, thanks for your insightful reply, wise words

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I just have to comment on this again.

The Full Worm Moon has been kicking my ass before, during, and after with such volatile dreams. Heated arguments, physical confrontations, animal massacres - not my average dreaming.

I can definitely see the symbolic correlation between worms coming out of the ground and things buried being exposed to the light of day. If only I could put them back ugh LOL!

LOL! I've been having some doozies too. Dreams show you where you currently are in life. Heed them to make changes. There is some type of association between your past, present, or thoughts of the future which is causing them to surface through dreams.

I'm getting pretty good at recognizing the symbolization - "Ahhh. . .yes; I get that."

Hope it gets better for you soon!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

RiAN said:Today I would like to write a little about a specific card in the Fairies Orcaclr deck that has been very important to me.
[ . . . ]
I have decided to put him on my desk board, give him a visible place where he can shine in his original beauty

Thank you for sharing that, RiAN. I found the message as beautiful as it was true. Too many are afraid to face or explore their dark side, and thus it only gets bigger and scarier. When we face our darkness we realize it's a beautiful gift of opportunity, and thus our perceptions change.  That is the message I garnered from your experience with Fey - an altering perception which accepts something just as it is, without adornment or masks.

Every enchanted forest contains a darkness that only the brave dare venture. That's how I view you: fearless in your sharing of truth.

Thank you for sharing and curating this thread through NaPo! xo

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Every enchanted forest contains a darkness that only the brave dare venture. That's how I view you: fearless in your sharing of truth.

Thank you for all your words Ahavati,

I can offer a reading tomorrow,
for anyone interested today I could pick a random card from the faeries oracle deck and send it to them through pm or here.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

RiAN said:Every enchanted forest contains a darkness that only the brave dare venture. That's how I view you: fearless in your sharing of truth.
Thank you for all your words Ahavati,

I can offer a reading tomorrow,
for anyone interested today I could pick a random card  of the faeries oracle deckand send it to them through pm or here.

I would love for you to select one for me and post it here. And, you're very welcome. xo

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

The Faun

The Faun is one of the energy cards.
In this card, the beginning, as well as the end, can be seen.
The Faun has no shape and yet can be sensed felt and also heard.. This card has come to guide you.
If you hear a faint humming or buzzing sound, know that it is the Faun, if you hear a sealike wind or tapping fingers on the window, know it is the Faun sending you its greetings. Someone is exchanging a message with you, if you listen you will know what these messages mean.

The Faun can be seen as a person, an object, a being. It can be connected to souls or spirits who are passing over from one level to the next. It's not connected to ancestors more an exchange, soul extraction, metamophosis
It can be a floating or butterfly-like energy, connecting the crown chakra and tidying all the tiny neutron bits of stardust. the crown chakra is often not just one but even a thousand light bundles. You may have been taking up too many energies and now it is time to let go and let flow.

In the Faun, another fairy has mirrored the one being the Glanconer who is a masculine trickster spirit out to scan the scales and by weighing every detail can use up some of our energy. There is something hidden about this card because what it is that we find in the light is a thousand reflections. Silver protects is an old saying that is used in many cultures, the Sami people believed that silver balls could be used as chimes of protection.
You have to draw back and keep your precious energy safe and sound.

Perhaps it also means that once in a while it is good to do earthly basic things, simple things that make us remember we are born as humans even though some of us are lightworkers. We have to return to mortality and protect our openness to the other worlds sometimes by just being in the moment, by nurturing plants,l literary connect our hands or feet to soil or the earth, focussing upon that string of silver thread that connects us to the worlds we call reality

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

That's a beautiful reading, RiAN. And I completely agree that it's imperative to care for the Earth, as she cares for us. The energy protection falls right into alignment with the current moon phase, 3rd Quarter Waning in Scorpio ( of which my sun sign is - that means the sun and moon are now aligned in my astrological house ). That's a very powerful alignment for me; however, the waning moon signifies rest, meditation, study, and very little magical work outside of that designed to banish and harmful energies - which I do daily. Also, Tuesday is ruled by Mars, which symbolizes protection ( among courage, passion, and aggression as well ). The Scorpio moon increases one's awareness of psychic power as well as precipitates psychic crisis and can end connections thoroughly if it chooses. It's very important to sever all cords and attachments from one's energy field daily.

Thus, today is THE perfect day to do such in a powerful way without draining energy. Don't you love when the card align with Moon and astrological magic?!

Thank you for such a wonderful reading. I loved the card, and it affirmed this morning's studies. <3

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
Joined 16th June 2020

Glad it resonated with you, the energy of this card is indeed moonlike and intense and thank you much for all the moon insights. Always nice to read and learn about it.
I'm looking at the Soushrinker card now, he's still at my desk board looking at me. Funny that he seems more brownish now and bird-like almost

badmalthus
badmalthus
Dangerous Mind
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2014
Forum Posts: 370

It's no secret...I am a Misanthrope and Anti-Natalist...this clip is about the spiritual and environmental path of the Anti-Natalist movement.
CAUTION...this may upset you.

https://youtu.be/jmYDGlixAag

🙏 Harry

Fact: The pangolin will be extinct in less than twenty years...it is eaten in Africa as bush food and used in magic potions by "faith Healers"...Asian countries like Vietnam, China, etc also believe that animals like the pangolin, wood and rocks can heal them of diseases...cure impotency and give them courage.

Go to page:
Go to: