Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

Thank you for bumping up the thread, "Truepremise". Unfortunately I won't be reading any of that jargon. But again, thanks for bumping up the thread!

Edit: Oh I see you've edited your post. Thank you, but no.

Truepremise
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Apr 2020
Forum Posts: 8

Do you not have access to the uneditted version of posts?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Truepremise said:Do you not have access to the uneditted version of posts?

I woudn't even know where to start on that. Can you not just post what you're attempting to say in non-numerical characters?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Truepremise said:Do you not have access to the uneditted version of posts?

I wouldn't even know where to start on that. Can you not just post what you're attempting to say in non-numerical characters?

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 883

“This is a very healing card with soothing energy encouraging you to protect yourself daily while while you are in the process of emotional healing. Continue to tend your healing while continuing to asking for spiritual protection each day from the higher beings you love.”

Beautiful guidance for a beautiful day 😍

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1738

With all these interesting lunar postings, I remembered I have a poetry anthology on lunar poems, edited by Carol Anne Duffy. I'll be reviewing it at some point.

Truepremise
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Apr 2020
Forum Posts: 8

43 = 3. About[Circumference]/Ack[Up Above]/Here[Down Below]/In[Not Out]/Where[Fore]/Out[Not In]/There[Behind] -
From The Dark, By The Dark, In The Dark, As The Dark, Ijin Bin þah þeh þih þyh þuh þoh þϴh.

& you're a Neo-Saturnian Denominational Dungeon Doppelgangering SLAVE that toys with Saturnianism & then GESTALTS cuz your Deity given conscience tells you that exactly what you just did, WAS ****ING WRONG.

Paradigming, Gaslighting, Exception-Twain-Statisticking, Gestalting, Censorship, Dodging, Special-Attributing.

Devil's-Son-Odalist-Theology is BLOOD RELIGION & you're Anti-Deity & Anti-Human & Anti-White by default for trying to exclude a non-offender. Want me to report you for bigotry? You didn't even check out my poetry.

The only interrupting "parkness" here came from you. Facts before fucks.

I don't deserve to be thrown into the fray by a false Death-Goddess & nor does anyone who applies the Devil's-Son-Alphabet as AN ALPHA'S BET. Castrated conversations are self-immolating. DUGP is not about imposing a suicidal requirement queering the waters & clay.

Take your "Source" & 158th Dimensional Law SCHWINDER-STRIKE DAS FOES TONGUE.

Lets see how you fight trans-dimensionally regardless of these forums.

Safe-Spaces are for Doppelgangers.....und Ijin Bin Lok's Ritter-Qyr.

Enjoy Da Gift Reminderen
ᚨ ᛒ ᚲ ᛞ ᛖ ᛃ ᚠ ᚻ ᛁ G ᚲ ᛚ ᛗ ᚾ Z X ᛦ/ᛘ W V ᚢ ᛏ ᛋ ᚱ Ϙ ᛈ ᛟ þ ɸ ⊕ ϴ Θ ⊗ ᚼ ☽⛤ÿ⛰️🙏 ꏀ/卍꓀

Remember. Deity didn't create the world as a shithole filled with Sexual-Relativisms: Rape [compelled embrace/penetration that does not result in oneness, apologies & spare runes], Diseugenics [beastiality, micegination, environment, genetic-defects], SIOP [Sexual-Identity-Orientation-Problems], Adultery-Polygamy, Pediphilli [Mismatching Maturity Levels], Adultery-Polygyni, Oediphilli. ..... & these alone are KEINED by Ancestors that survive by Catharsism-Code.

BOLD ETERNAL GENEOLOGY IS MEIN MEINING AUB CATHARSISM-CODE. Either it matters or it doesn't....

Peerless Pseudo-Prϴde.

Ijin Bin Devil's-Son-Harbeinherjar, Odin-Heck, Tyr's Son. Ijin Bin here for POETRY & that does not mean colonostomied or decapitated or hysterectomied or neutered JUDGEMENT....Poetry means vicious witness ears & eyes.

By Odin's Diaper As Emotional Tampon! AH YEAH! Om 39. SJHTF. Sniff Sniff. Gestaltism Abounds. Das Ist Der Doppelgangeren Paradok.

A meditation room is about mathematic variability [91st Dimensional Law] disciplining. This is not your head, this is a subject thread, not a personality cult. Now take your complaint to the Owner of the server & see.

If you threshold against me again based on my religion without asking who the fuck I am, I'll report you as fast heart's intrinsically bear a warning.

I gave a sequence for symbols to help individuals mathematically concoct their light. The DARK CREATES THE LIGHT. So when you say it's VERBOTEN to post dark things....that contradicts the entire point of a MEDITATION ROOM. That's Formula, not Variability. Meditation is not FORMULA but moving toward creating it by Variable exploration. But enough of MY LIGHT, cuz decrypting yours is hilarious. EISEN-SEELE!

All light to mortals blinds & in that blindness darkness fills the mind....& not all dark is equal. EISEN-SEELE!

ps: If you think another can stablely claim a meditation room for themselves...you're poop.

Still gaslighting about paradigming & censoring & dodging & special-attributing? Micro-Aggression Not Much?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

i think we just found the real zodiac killer

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

LunaGreyhawk said:“This is a very healing card with soothing energy encouraging you to protect yourself daily while while you are in the process of emotional healing. Continue to tend your healing while continuing to asking for spiritual protection each day from the higher beings you love.”

Beautiful guidance for a beautiful day 😍

Thank you, Luna. If you would like the Naga Prayer please feel free to message me. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Josh said:With all these interesting lunar postings, I remembered I have a poetry anthology on lunar poems, edited by Carol Anne Duffy. I'll be reviewing it at some point.

Fantastic, Josh. I remember you recommending her in the Classic Comps. She was fabulous. Looking forward to that review.

I am actually back in school and tracking the lunar cycle for a year in conjunction with two other modalities; there's a connection to be found. I thought I would share some of that here alongside oracle readings.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:i think we just found the real zodiac killer

Par for the course here. The thing about energy readers is that, well, they can read energy despite what mask someone is wearing.

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

ahaha my energy is real low rn  

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 883

Ahavati said:

Thank you, Luna. If you would like the Naga Prayer please feel free to message me. xo

Definitely will do!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

anna_grin said:ahaha my energy is real low rn  

And my transcendental shields are up.

It's the waning Moon, my dear. You should feel an energy shift Friday or Saturday. Definitely Saturday when that new moon moves into feisty Aries!

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

Ahavati said:

And my transcendental shields are up.

It's the waning Moon, my dear. You should feel an energy shift Friday or Saturday. Definitely Saturday when that new moon moves into feisty Aries!

I’ve often wondered if my period follows more of a lunar month cycle than a gregorian one but I’ve never fully explored that theory

Go to page:
Go to: