Go to page:

* The Meditation Room *

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

LunaGreyhawk said:It is my goal to attend the Tucson show again someday.  I’ve been once and it was just an amazing experience!

Yes! That show is phenomenal! I won't make it this year, but next year is a definite! Two of my rock girls are from Arizona! Amazing inventories.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Moonology ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Because it's how I feel led to roll today after experiencing the energy.

Firstly, the Moon is waning in her 4th quarter in the sign of Sagittarius. The Moon in Sag encourages flights of imagination and confidence. This is an adventurous, philosophical, and athletic Moon sign that favors expansion and growth.

Secondly, as explained yesterday, a waning Moon is a time for study, meditation, and a little magic work ( it should mostly be protective around self ).

Thirdly, Saturday is ruled by Saturn, which signifies longevity, exorcism, endings, homes, and houses.

When one is attuning to the Moon, you want to take all of the above into account when reading the card you've pulled. Because the Moon moves into Capricorn around 9:20 PM ( EST ) this evening, we are on the back end of this energy, so notice if there are any shifts in your mood or emotional fluctuation.

Lastly, it's a great day to wear black and burn Magnolia ( both of which I am doing now ).

Today's card draw is:

Full Moon in Gemini: The answers you need are coming.

This card is a reminder that it's important to speak your truth, but remember that your words have consequences and impact your listener; right now you need to guard against indiscretion. The answers you need may well come soon. The issue you're facing could well be one or a few conversations away from being resolved. There's an old, very NON-GEMINI message that goes: 'Lease said, soonest mended'. It's good to talk but be careful you aren't causing yourself any issues with your words. Words have enormous power—as metaphysician Florence Scovel Shinn once said: 'Your word is your wand'. Thus, you create magic and your own reality every time you express yourself.

It is necessary to have that important conversation, but stay calm! Don't be superficial.

Gemini is the communication sign, so it's too easy to say too much, so mind how you go when this card crosses your path. It also signals a fun social event and augurs well for any study you're either taking or considering.

When one does a reading, one takes the bigger picture into account, not just the card that's presented. There are many aspects at play in the Universe, including your own personality. How does it fit into all the above factors. Does it emphasize a personality trait; or, something you've been working toward? Are you considering going back to school? Applying for a specific job?

You are in a period that favors such.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Happy Day All! ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I can't say that I am asking any questions at the moment, but I think the less is more approach is pertinent when letting the Universe do its thing.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:I can't say that I am asking any questions at the moment, but I think the less is more approach is pertinent when letting the Universe do its thing.

xo

I am always asking questions!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

I am always asking questions!

But you're on such good terms. You've got the Universe on speed dial!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

But you're on such good terms. You've got the Universe on speed dial!

My internal guidance system is always on. . .when I said I was constantly asking questions, I meant it, literally. It keeps me focused on what I want to feel.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Ahavati said:

My internal guidance system is always on. . .when I said I was constantly asking questions, I meant it, literally. It keeps me focused on what I want to feel.

It's a good approach, because there is so much to be distracted by.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

It's a good approach, because there is so much to be distracted by.

Yep; constantly asking while engaging. . .

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Your tireless pursuit is why we keep coming back to this thread. xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

This thread is a JOY!

Sunday Funday! Pick a card! I'm joining this week as an addition onto my personal draw this  morning! The crystal will be an added message!

I'm going for No 1 today!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

Universe picked 1 for me as well. 🌌

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 883

2 for me 💜

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Here's your reveal! Share your insights if you so feel led!

1. TULSI - You Are Sacred

Tulsi, also called Holy Basil, is traditionally planted in a special pot by the front door of homes in South Asia. This holiest of plants, thought of alternately as a household deity and a manifestation of the goddess Lakshmi, brings heaven to earth. Her spicy scent reminds you to be aware of the unseen, of spirit flowing in and out. Tulsi says, You're strongest when you let spirit help you adapt to the ups and downs of daily life.

If you befriend Tulsi, she might give you a further message: your spirit flows through your physical form, and so your soul is fed through your body's senses. You might wear Tulsi beads around your neck to remind you that you are the home for your spirit ad you are sacred.

Crystal: Angelite

Angelite is a peaceful crystal that embodies the gentle vibrations of your guardian angels. Working with this crystal infuses your spirit with serenity and positivity. It will heighten your awareness of the invisible world and remind you that angels are all around you.

2. Rose - Crack Open

Yes, that, Rose sighs as she contemplates Rainer Maria Rilke's take on relationships. Rose adores poetry, but despite popular belief, she simply can't countenance mushy love. Rose knows that to experience love in full, you need to be a strong vessel while at the same time cracking open. A contradiction? No more a contradiction than flowers and thorns, murmurs Rose. Rose reminds you to embrace dualities and say, "both/and" instead of "either/or".

Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances exist a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Crystal: Howlite

Howlite is a beautiful white stone that represents the spiritual qualities of stillness, tenderness, and open-mindedness. It is named after Henry How, the scientist who brought this crystal to academic awareness in 1868 after finding deposits of the crystal in Nova Scotia.

3. Sweet Violet: Inner Sanctum

Sweet, sweet Violet sings of sun and springtime, carpeting meadows and lawns with the lush purple petals. but this glorious show is mere flirtation. Her true abundance comes in autumn when, quietly and with little fanfare, she shares her seed with the earth, setting the stage for next spring's performance. Violet has no trouble separating public from private; she knows both have their place and season. She's the gossip-column socialite who quietly works in a soup kitchen on Wednesdays, knowing life's most important work isn't always done in the public eye.

Crystal: Hematite ( Blood stone )

Hematite’s spiritual meaning is to bring balance to both the etheric body and the physical body. And due to its magnetic nature and our ying-yang energies, it’s nature is to bring us back to equilibrium.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015

I like the message of 1. TULSI - You Are Sacred. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the here and now that I forget that the physical is the cosmic equivalent of a chat room.  

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:I like the message of 1. TULSI - You Are Sacred. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the here and now that I forget that the physical is the cosmic equivalent of a chat room.  

xo

I woke up this morning and my Guardians said, 'Girl, we got your back today.' And bygosh they have!  

Glad it resonated!

Go to page:
Go to: