Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part II

poet Anonymous

Billy_Snagg said:
Have you ever been to a gay bar to please a friend & ended up feeling more secure in your own sexuality as a result?
I've been to many gay bars, with many different types of friends. already enjoy some woman in a sexual manner (sometimes) almost as much as men (when the mood strikes) however my emotional life and my my attraction to men has always been my preference for cultivating long term relationships.

There you go Billy! 😉
I fear not... 😂

anna_grin said:

have you ever been inside a meth house

Yes, once to take pictures for my friends old school goth Marilyn Manson-esque rip off band... lol.. They were pretty decent for the times, tho.
The stench, the crap strewn around, still burns into my memory... yeowza.  It was an eye opener.

Have you ever witnessed what you believe to be an actual real miracle?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

i answered your gay bar question bill

never seen a genuine religious miracle that i can verify but im sure they are out there

you ?

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 235

anna_grin said:i answered your gay bar question bill

never seen a genuinge religious miracle that i can verify but im sure they are out there

you ?
Me?

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

is that answer indicating that you yourself are a miracle 😄 guess my answer changes then

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

have you ever been part of a cult or known someone who was?

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018

anna_grin said:is that answer indicating that you yourself are a miracle 😄 guess my answer changes thenWe are all miracles, Anna. I can't answer your question on 'miracles' directly, I can only offer you my perspective. Miracles happen, yes, but whether or not you can attach them to religion is down to the individual.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5792

anna_grin said:have you ever been part of a cult or known someone who was?

No I never have, but Hubs was pretty wary when I started rolling with the Druids... his number one concern was I was getting involved with some cult out in the woods. He’s since realised that I’m not and they aren’t 😂

I’ve spent the last two days clearing stuff in the garden / shed. Do you ever have an urge to just get rid of loads of crap? (I think that’s what this is all about)

anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013

yes but as the child of an environment conscious hoarder and a very minimalist house keeper i can’t throw things out that could reasonably go to the charity shop. ive got a few things just waiting for lockdown end

Do you have any pets?

sorry

have you ever had any pets?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Yes I have cats.

When was the last time you had a good piece of chocolate cake?

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018

BLUEVELVETE SAID:
"I've been to many gay bars, with many different types of friends. already enjoy some woman in a sexual manner (sometimes) almost as much as men (when the mood strikes) however my emotional life and my my attraction to men has always been my preference for cultivating long term relationships.

There you go Billy! 😉
I fear not... 😂"

That's very honest & brave of you to say, even nowadays because far too many people still have these backward views on sexuality, I would say. Take Billy, for example, who worked in a mainly large male factory floor environment. If I was to tell certain colleagues that I went to a gay bar last night, they would more than likey say something like, "You f*cking poof, Billy!" rather than ask me why I went or if I enjoyed it, lol.

Sorry for messing up the thread guys with it's sequencing but Bluevelete needed to be heard, like we all do.  :-)

poet Anonymous

Billy_Snagg said:
That's very honest & brave of you to say, even nowadays because far too many people still have these backward views on sexuality, I would say. Take Billy, for example, who worked in a mainly large male factory floor environment. If I was to tell certain colleagues that I went to a gay bar last night, they would more than likey say something like, "You f*cking poof, Billy!" rather than ask me why I went or if I enjoyed it, lol.

Sorry for messing up the thread guys with it's sequencing but Bluevelete needed to be heard, like we all do.  :-)

To me it's just been who I've been for so long, I hardly see it as brave. There are much harder aspects of life for others out there, which are usually my first thoughts.
I appreciate you, and that sentiment..
I'm aok Billy

Your thoughtfulness is kind but it's maybe those work colleagues of yours that I wish could have their hearts and minds addressed a bit, it's perhaps those folks that need a bit more awareness / empathy...even baby steps in a better direction... imo.

I used to try with reasoning to those who might be comparable to who you've described (not that they're bad or awful.. there's many like that here in FL... many) but my older age has me mostly just living as I deem fit and to me that's the lesson. Be as happy as you can be while being as authentic. I don't need to reason... just live my life in earnest. it's a life long lesson that's always in progress and evolving.
🌹
xo

enough droning.... lol...

chocolate cake is my Achilles heel... Nom Nom 😋 I try to stay away because it's truly my favorite. I had a piece a few months ago from Uber eats delivery... omfg... I dream about it some nights and I try and forget that restaurant has that chocolatey perfection... Uggh

Have you ever had a secret admirer?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5240

Bluevelvete said:
To me it's just been who I've been for so long, I hardly see it as brave. There are much harder aspects of life for others out there, which are usually my first thoughts.
I appreciate you, and that sentiment..
I'm aok Billy

Your thoughtfulness is kind but it's maybe those work colleagues of yours that I wish could have their hearts and minds addressed a bit, it's perhaps those folks that need a bit more awareness / empathy...even baby steps in a better direction... imo.

I used to try with reasoning to those who might be comparable to who you've described (not that they're bad or awful.. there's many like that here in FL... many) but my older age has me mostly just living as I deem fit and to me that's the lesson. Be as happy as you can be while being as authentic. I don't need to reason... just live my life in earnest. it's a life long lesson that's always in progress and evolving.
🌹
xo

enough droning.... lol...

chocolate cake is my Achilles heel... Nom Nom 😋 I try to stay away because it's truly my favorite. I had a piece a few months ago from Uber eats delivery... omfg... I dream about it some nights and I try and forget that restaurant has that chocolatey perfection... Uggh

Have you ever had a secret admirer?

No I haven't.

Have you ever watch TV in a friend's bedroom?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Plenty of times.

Have you ever cut your box of shreddies in half and called yourself a cereal killer?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5240

Northern_Soul said:Plenty of times.

Have you ever cut your box of shreddies in half and called yourself a cereal killer?

Yes I have.

Have you ever gotten a tattoo in an intimate place?

eddieAe
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 11th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 13

Have you ever  been born with a noticeable  facial defect and as a adult been constantly  told that there's nothing  wrong  im just like  everyone else  out of jealousy  that I have it worse than them . Crazy  competition  on who's had it worse  in life people are crazy  saying that

normal  

Go to page:
Go to: