Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part II

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3672

The_Silly_Sibyl said:No, although I remember reading on a gossip website years ago that an unnamed Hollywood celebrity was REALLY into S&M and some really dark shit, like playacting killing and eating someone. This was pre-Me Too, so I guess the site thought that it was okay to not let other people in the industry know, but just vaguely allude to it as gossip. Anyway, when the actor Armie Hammer (J Edgar, The Lone Ranger) was outed as a sadistic fetishist and abuser who fantasised about eating women, I wondered if that was the person Iíd read about all those years ago.

Have you ever been offered a huge opportunity which you turned down, and why?

Not a huge one but a substantial one nevertheless.. turned down for personal reasons and that includes it meant giving up on time with the close ones.

Same question.

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3773

cold_fusion said:

Not a huge one but a substantial one nevertheless.. turned down for personal reasons and that includes it meant giving up on time with the close ones.

Same question.

No I haven't.

Have you ever gone to an adult bookstore?

OxyMoronicMe
OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1462

No. I haven't been to one (I do not know where to find one). although I have in my possession some  "adult lits - comics,  books,  magz. Now adays its all online so... anyway,

Have you DIY while/during or after reading adult lit?

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 974

OxyMoronicMe said:No. I haven't been to one (I do not know where to find one). although I have in my possession some  "adult lits - comics,  books,  magz. Now adays its all online so... anyway,

Have you DIY while/during or after reading adult lit?

Nope, hate to be a party killer but adult lit stuff or whatever doesnt interest me much..  
Have you ever worn fish net stockings?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

In my yoof 😏

Have you ever watched a musical live?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3773

No I haven't.

Have you ever been to a rock concert,?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Many.

Have you ever pierced yourself?

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 248

No, but I pierced my daughter's ear for her a while back.  It was all good.

Have you ever met someone who was born on the same day as you?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Yes

Same question

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Yes, a very annoying boy in the same class as me at school.  Incidentally, there is a famous actress who was born the day after me.  Think Buffy!

Have you ever dived into icy water?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

not yet...but colder than 15 degrees yes.

Have you ever thrown/lobbed some projectile at a mate in school and it accidentally landed/crashed into your teacher?

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 1st Aug 2021

No, but you've just reminded me of something HILARIOUS that happened at school once.  My friend and I nipped to the toilet during lunch break, and she asked me to chuck her some toilet roll.  I lobbed the roll over the cubicle wall... a bit too hard, and she started laughing hysterically.  It had flown right over the top of the cubicle and out of a very small open window!  I'm a crappy shot, wasn't looking, and could never do it again if I tried.  There were hundreds of kids playing outside on the field, when a rogue toilet roll came flying out of a second storey window!  We went outside to retrieve it, and laughed about it for ages.

Have you ever laughed until drink came out of your nose?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Wafflenose said:No, but you've just reminded me of something HILARIOUS that happened at school once.  My friend and I nipped to the toilet during lunch break, and she asked me to chuck her some toilet roll.  I lobbed the roll over the cubicle wall... a bit too hard, and she started laughing hysterically.  It had flown right over the top of the cubicle and out of a very small open window!  I'm a crappy shot, wasn't looking, and could never do it again if I tried.  There were hundreds of kids playing outside on the field, when a rogue toilet roll came flying out of a second storey window!  We went outside to retrieve it, and laughed about it for ages.

Have you ever laughed until drink came out of your nose?

that's indeed a hilarious story.
Yes I have, on more than one occasion.

Same question

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Yes. It was earlier when I referred to somebody as a goth cutlet whos aura was tainted with the juices.

Itís a long story Iíll admit.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Oh yes. My year 9 Geography teacher. He was young, and coincidentally ginger.  I took the GCSE because of him, but ended up getting the crusty old head of department!

Same question.

Go to page:
Go to: