Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part II

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 460

nope i came 4th once on sports day, i'd like to thank the spicy juice and the fact i was desperate to finish because i needed a piss 😂

have you ever squirted water up your nose?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1954

have you ever squirted water up your nose?

Who Hasn't?!

Have You ever made a mistake in life that You regretted but the person or persons who felt harm acted or said they'd  NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU  no matter how trite the offense was at the time of Your younger days?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3773

Tallen said:have you ever squirted water up your nose?

Who Hasn't?!

Have You ever made a mistake in life that You regretted but the person or persons who felt harm acted or said they'd  NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU  no matter how trite the offense was at the time of Your younger days?


No I haven't.

Have ever been in a hot tub?

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 460

i'm not a fan of hot tubs

have you ever styled it out after tripping along a path?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

I often fall with style, dear.

Have you ever wished to lunge wildly at the Pope?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3773

No I haven't.

Have you ever gone into a mine?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

Yes

Have you ever prank called somebody? (What was the funniest…?)

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

Bump

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 248

No, but my sister has. The funniest time, she called a random number and asked the stranger on the other end if she could speak to Gary (random name, expecting to be told she'd called the wrong number). The guy said, "No, he's not here, he's over at his place" and gave her this stranger Gary's home telephone number! 🤣

Have you ever jumped out of a plane?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

Jesus fuck no. I have a hard enough time getting IN one let alone jumping out of the glorified ceiling fan. 😂

Have you ever been in total awe of something? What was it?

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 248

Me neither!!!

Several times.
1 - The absolute beauty of mountains the first time I saw them, and the scenery in general when gorge walking in Snowdonia.
2 - The baby I had just given birth to (first time... second time, I was a seasoned pro!)
3 - An acquaintance's singing voice.  I was doing a gig with him and had no idea he sang just like Elvis Presley.

Have you ever been sacked?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3773

Wafflenose said:Me neither!!!

Several times.
1 - The absolute beauty of mountains the first time I saw them, and the scenery in general when gorge walking in Snowdonia.
2 - The baby I had just given birth to (first time... second time, I was a seasoned pro!)
3 - An acquaintance's singing voice.  I was doing a gig with him and had no idea he sang just like Elvis Presley.

Have you ever been sacked?


No I have never been fired or punched.

Have you ever been scuba diving?

Ruby_sunday
Ruby_sunday
Georgia
Strange Creature
Australia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 27th July 2021
Forum Posts: 10

No!

Have you ever written an exes number on a toilet stall as revenge?
(I'm not sure I'm playing this correctly!)

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

Not on a toilet stall. May have signed it up for a few premium rate gay porn numbers however…

Have you ever seen a shooting star?

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 974

Northern_Soul said:Not on a toilet stall. May have signed it up for a few premium rate gay porn numbers however…

Have you ever seen a shooting star?


yes I have
have you ever been on a balloon flight

Go to page:
Go to: