Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part II

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1202

Nope not me...

Have you ever had your clothes /personal items destroyed in an act of vengeance?

eroseternal
eroseternal
Tim Eros
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th July 2019
Forum Posts: 74

No, she just left me with no forwarding address.

Have you ever felt that feeling when someone looks at you disgust?

poet Anonymous

Yeah. Itís laughter, because itís normally my Nan as comfortable as she is, walking around without a bra, in her wife-beater tops.

Have you ever been jealous of The Queen having two birthdays?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

reggie_bass said:Mr. Vera, you're my kinda troublemaker.

I have, and I specifically picked the name of one of my ex-girlfriends she feared/hated the most.   Needless to say,,,,that was a long night.  

Ever been locked out of the house by a lover when you said the Wrong Damn Thing (tm)?



Yes I have but you apologize and sweet talk your way back in.

Have you ever sleepwalked.

Backmomentarily
Backmomentarily
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 486

Never called a woman the wrong name...have you ever left a date early?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

Yes I have.

Have you ever been on a hot air balloon ride?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1202

no, I've watched them fill up, live... early early morning...not ridden... Imma scaredy cat 🙀


have you ever been on a helicopter ride?

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 843

I have been on more helicopters then i care to count ... in them, underneath them, repelling out of them, jumping out of them, and even crashed in one of them

Have you ever regretted activating one click buy on Amazon? :)

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1202

Wh1skeySwagger said:I have been on more helicopters then i care to count ... in them, underneath them, repelling out of them, jumping out of them, and even crashed in one of them

Have you ever regretted activating one click buy on Amazon? :)
Thank you for your service, Swagger. My Dad was a Marine, I have great respect for our servicemen and women.
💜
l' m addicted to Amazon, damn that ease of purchase!!!
Yes, regrets there..

have you ever hitchhiked anywhere?

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 843

Thank you blue

I have not hitch hiked but have picked up hitch hikers on a couple occasions

Just be careful with one click buy and drunken amazoning  .... this is not the best combination in the world, although it is the closest way to giving yourself a present and not knowing what it is as boxes start to arrive and you are scratching your head lol



How about you, have you ever hitchhiked?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1202

Wh1skeySwagger said:Thank you blue

I have not hitch hiked but have picked up hitch hikers on a couple occasions

Just be careful with one click buy and drunken amazoning  .... this is not the best combination in the world, although it is the closest way to giving yourself a present and not knowing what it is as boxes start to arrive and you are scratching your head lol



How about you, have you ever hitchhiked?

Yes once... when I was a wee lass in a much smaller town. Worked out fine

drunk one click shop! .. tis dangerous, especially if you forget and then end up getting all these sex toys in the mail......i mean... er... that mighta happened ? ... as an example.....
Hee hee hee.
Good thing I don't drink any more except for special occasions... 😏

Have you ever been been up in the St Louis Arch?

EyeLikeMe
EyeLikeMe
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 1

Yes, and tipsy.
The illumination of new old tears that proved the previous pain.
...what jolted the car to a small bump from the father's daughter's frustration.
...my white flag raised high, i rushed to pleed with raw/trimmed truth.
As we examined the thud marks, not even a bumper to bumper.
( parked at a red light and slipped on the gas?
Yes just a bump!)
... the guy starts rubbing his neck. He was 2 feet taller than me, omg.
....looking back I could of swore I was looking down. I remember his human battle.
.....and how realism got me out of it.

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

EyeLikeMe said:Yes, and tipsy.
The illumination of new old tears that proved the previous pain.
...what jolted the car to a small bump from the father's daughter's frustration.
...my white flag raised high, i rushed to pleed with raw/trimmed truth.
As we examined the thud marks, not even a bumper to bumper.
( parked at a red light and slipped on the gas?
Yes just a bump!)
... the guy starts rubbing his neck. He was 2 feet taller than me, omg.
....looking back I could of swore I was looking down. I remember his human battle.
.....and how realism got me out of it.


Yes I have been up the St Louis arch when I was a young kid.

Have you ever been catfish?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1202

Phantom2426 said:

Yes I have been up the St Louis arch when I was a young kid.

Have you ever been catfish?

I have never been catfishing, no..


Have you ever bobbed for apples?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

Bluevelvete said:
I have never been catfishing, no..


Have you ever bobbed for apples?

No I haven't.

Have you ever teepeed someone's house?

Go to page:
Go to: