Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part II

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1202

ever been called a night owl before?

Yes, from an early age...



Have you ever texted the wrong person something super embarrassing?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

Bluevelvete said:

Yes, from an early age...



Have you ever texted the wrong person something super embarrassing?


Yes I have.

Have you ever been dumpster diving?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1202

only because I was looking for my engagement ring... little did I know then that I should have left it in the trash...

Have you ever been sick from a roller coaster /amusement park ride?

poet Anonymous

I have.

Have you ever had nightmares over the Webmiss profile pic?

reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

dustyJournals said:I have.

Have you ever had nightmares over the Webmiss profile pic?


Nightmares?  Fuck no.  I dig electric blue hair and blue eyes on geekstresses.

Have you ever been violently confronted by an ex-lover?

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyanna
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2000

reggie_bass said:

Nightmares?  Fuck no.  I dig electric blue hair and blue eyes on geekstresses.

Have you ever been violently confronted by an ex-lover?


Yes

Have you ever violently attacked an ex lover

reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

Attacked? No.   Aggressive prevented from plunging a carving knife in my chest?  Hell.Yes.
It wound up grazing my leg instead.  Someone remind me to avoid cocaine addicts down the road.

Have you ever written a sappy love poem to a lover AND showed it to them?


Valeriyabeyond said:

Yes

Have you ever violently attacked an ex lover

poet Anonymous

Gave some to a few.

Have you ever had someone give you head under a desk, while writing a porn poem?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1202

dustyJournals said:Gave some to a few.

Have you ever had someone give you head under a desk, while writing a porn poem?


if I say yes, do you promise not to tell anyone?...
😏
(It's a solid maybe)

Have you ever used a sex swing?

reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

*hides the bullhorn behind his back*  I promise not to tell anyone OUTSIDE of this forum, this website or this planet, Velv.

Never used a sex swing.  Never got that far.

Ever had someone watch you and a partner (or partners)  have sex?


Bluevelvete said:

if I say yes, do you promise not to tell anyone?...
😏
(It's a solid maybe)

Have you ever used a sex swing?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1202

bahahahaha..... 📣
nice and quiet., indeed ... Lmfao.

yes, but not planned... kinda last minute hi-jinx
-the watching -

Have you ever needed to be bailed out of jail?


Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

reggie_bass said:*hides the bullhorn behind his back*  I promise not to tell anyone OUTSIDE of this forum, this website or this planet, Velv.

Never used a sex swing.  Never got that far.

Ever had someone watch you and a partner (or partners)  have sex?




No I haven't.

Have you watched people do something crazy?

reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

Never had to be bailed out of jail (never got caught), but I did have to bail a ladyfriend out of jail on attempted murder charges.

Never encourage a woman to pull a train when she has access to beer bottles.

Ever had an encounter with a lover of the same gender (for those who identify as traditional 'binary'  (how fucking limiting) when you normally tryst with those of the opposite gender?

Bluevelvete said:bahahahaha..... 📣
nice and quiet., indeed ... Lmfao.

yes, but not planned... kinda last minute hi-jinx
-the watching -

Have you ever needed to be bailed out of jail?


Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2185

reggie_bass said:Never had to be bailed out of jail (never got caught), but I did have to bail a ladyfriend out of jail on attempted murder charges.

Never encourage a woman to pull a train when she has access to beer bottles.

Ever had an encounter with a lover of the same gender (for those who identify as traditional 'binary'  (how fucking limiting) when you normally tryst with those of the opposite gender?



No I haven't.

Have you ever called a woman by the wrong name on purpose?

reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

Mr. Vera, you're my kinda troublemaker.

I have, and I specifically picked the name of one of my ex-girlfriends she feared/hated the most.   Needless to say,,,,that was a long night.  

Ever been locked out of the house by a lover when you said the Wrong Damn Thing (tm)?

Phantom2426 said:

No I haven't.

Have you ever called a woman by the wrong name on purpose?

Go to page:
Go to: