Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part II

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2648

haha no

have you ever had your clothes torn in public?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1954

dejure said:haha no

have you ever had your clothes torn in public?


If getting impaled by cyclone fencing while trying to unload a delivery truck counts, then yes; if not, then no.

Have You ever had Your pants split while in public and no where to run?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3616

Tallen said:

If getting impaled by cyclone fencing while trying to unload a delivery truck counts, then yes; if not, then no.

Have You ever had Your pants split while in public and no where to run?


Not yet.

Have you ever bought an expensive beverage of any kind only to spit it out after the first sip?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3715

cold_fusion said:

Not yet.

Have you ever bought an expensive beverage of any kind only to spit it out after the first sip?


Yes I have.

Have you ever worn a thong?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2672

No. If I wanted wire string chaffing my arse, Id of come into this world as a fine Stilton.

Have you ever met someone off the internet?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3715

Northern_Soul said:No. If I wanted wire string chaffing my arse, Id of come into this world as a fine Stilton.

Have you ever met someone off the internet?


No I haven't.

Have you ever thrown a spear?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2672

Ive thrown a javelin. Closest to it I guess.

Have you ever ended up in casualty for a stupid reason?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3715

Northern_Soul said:Ive thrown a javelin. Closest to it I guess.

Have you ever ended up in casualty for a stupid reason?


Yes I have.

Have you ever gone to a bookstore?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3616

Phantom2426 said:

Yes I have.

Have you ever gone to a bookstore?

plenty times

have you ever caught a tadpole from a pond cupping your hands?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3715

cold_fusion said:
plenty times

have you ever caught a tadpole from a pond cupping your hands?


No I haven't.

Have you ever eaten frog legs?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3616

Phantom2426 said:

No I haven't.

Have you ever eaten frog legs?

Not yet.

Have you ever fallen off a tree ?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3715

cold_fusion said:
Not yet.

Have you ever fallen off a tree ?


No I haven't.

Have you ever been in a hot tub?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3616

Yes

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3715

cold_fusion said:Yes

Same question


Yes I have.

Have you ever a tattoo you regretted,

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 962

Phantom2426 said:

Yes I have.

Have you ever a tattoo you regretted,


No i havent
Have you ever overslept on your first day at work

Go to page:
Go to: