Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part II

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3406

wilberfloss said:

Several times

Have you ever been utterly lost?


Yes I have in my own thoughts.

Have you ever chased a lepercon?

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 859

Phantom2426 said:

Yes I have in my own thoughts.

Have you ever chased a lepercon?


Yes I have
Have you ever read George MacDonald the enchanted forest?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3406

RiAN said:

Yes I have
Have you ever read George MacDonald the enchanted forest?


No I haven't.  

Have you ever lived a romance novel?

dizzzzzzy
dizzzzzzy
Nunaya
Dangerous Mind
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 72

Yes

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1932

No I havenít lived a romance novel.

Have you ever collected and drunk water straight from the mountain?

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 715

Northern_Soul said:No I havenít lived a romance novel.

Have you ever collected and drunk water straight from the mountain?


Indeed I have and it's heavenly.

Have you ever climbed a hill/mountain and added a stone to the cairn on its top?

RiAN
RiAN
Dangerous Mind
Norway
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 859

wilberfloss said:

Indeed I have and it's heavenly.

Have you ever climbed a hill/mountain and added a stone to the cairn on its top?


Yes I have
have you ever stood at the waterside and watch a stone skip or flip?

SLYMBEKQUEEN
SLYMBEKQUEEN
EVERBLAZING-QUEEN
Fire of Insight
Namibia
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th Apr 2021
Forum Posts: 18

HAVE U EVER LOVED SOMEONE (PARTNER) AND NOT DESIRE THEM AT THE SAME TIME? NEED THEM WANT THEM BUT NOT DESIRE THEM?

rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1858

well now that is quite the question, I dare say, Queen Simbah
and the answer is>>>>>yes and no

hAVE YOU EVER eaten REAL CHIN  good ESE DUCK?


rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 1858

rian said : have you ever skipped a stone?
Well yes I have , and I have also watched the stone skipping away.
But soon it came to a stop and sank beneath the self said created waves
and dissappeared forever from my laughing beaver.

Have you Ever eaten a duck? any duck?

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 715

rabbitquest said:rian said : have you ever skipped a stone?
Well yes I have , and I have also watched the stone skipping away.
But soon it came to a stop and sank beneath the self said created waves
and dissappeared forever from my laughing beaver.

Have you Ever eaten a duck? any duck?


No, I haven't; I am a duck-free zone.

Have you ever slipped on a banana skin?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1929

wilberfloss said:

No, I haven't; I am a duck-free zone.

Have you ever slipped on a banana skin?


i have not but i am wary of banana skin pranks.

Do YOU think people do pranks base on racisim?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3406

Tallen said:

i have not but i am wary of banana skin pranks.

Do YOU think people do pranks base on racisim?


No.

Do you like ride in Polaris vehicles?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
Korea, North
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1932

... I donít understand what that is 🤷‍♀️

Have you ever had a full day movie marathon?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1929

Northern_Soul said:... I donít understand what that is 🤷‍♀️

Have you ever had a full day movie marathon?


i have and often now that i work less (due to the pandemic)

Have You ever eaten soooooooooo much dessert You felt like a "Beached whale" ?

Go to page:
Go to: