Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part II

reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

Nope, always turned back around and squared the debt if I was aware of it.

Have you ever talked your way out of a traffic citation?

Backmomentarily
Backmomentarily
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 444

Never been pulled over before...ever enter a food eating contest?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1147

Backmomentarily said:Never been pulled over before...ever enter a food eating contest?

No, but I've watched them


have you ever slipped and fell into mud, in public?

Backmomentarily
Backmomentarily
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 444

Does falling in the snow because of the ice count? Lucky I didn't break a bone even I didn't look around all crazy to see who saw me either hahaha ever think of yourself as overly critical when you write?

reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

I do think of myself as overly critical when I write.   But then again everything I write is one draft and done, so it helps sharpen the output.

Have you ever eaten raw poultry on a dare?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
United States
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1147

reggie_bass said:I do think of myself as overly critical when I write.   But then again everything I write is one draft and done, so it helps sharpen the output.

Have you ever eaten raw poultry on a dare?


ohh hell NO!
Have you ever sent something back in a restaurant because it had a hair in it?

Backmomentarily
Backmomentarily
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 444

No to raw poultry...ever tried chocolate covered ants?

reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

No to the chocolate-covered ants.  How about fried frog legs?

Backmomentarily
Backmomentarily
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 444

No to fried frog legs...ever thought about some of the circumstances that could prevent you from logging in regularly here or logging in at all?

reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

I've only been here for several weeks, so it hasn't crossed my mind much at all.  But I was away from writer's communities for over a decade before I decided to join here, so I can manage without it.  It just wouldn't be as much fun, of course.

Ever played a game of chess with a complete stranger?

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyanna
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1997

Bluevelvete said:

No way... I can barely handle the one



have you ever had another DU account?




Shameless plug
I am also Soara
BloodRayne
She writes erotica and Vampire stuffs

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyanna
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1997

reggie_bass said:I've only been here for several weeks, so it hasn't crossed my mind much at all.  But I was away from writer's communities for over a decade before I decided to join here, so I can manage without it.  It just wouldn't be as much fun, of course.

Ever played a game of chess with a complete stranger?



Believe ? I've never played chess


Ever pull a backgammon all nighter  


reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

Vampire stuff!  Now that's something I can sink my teeth into!  

*dodges rotten fruit from the audience*


reggie_bass
reggie_bass
Reggie Bass
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Oct 2020
Forum Posts: 37

I can say I haven't pulled an allnighter...playing backgammon.  

OTHER allnighters?  That's something Soara BloodRayne would cover.

Ever taken a professional juggling class?

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyanna
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 1997

reggie_bass said:I can say I haven't pulled an allnighter...playing backgammon.  

OTHER allnighters?  That's something Soara BloodRayne would cover.

Ever taken a professional juggling class?



Haha yes Soara is able...

No juggling class.

Have you ever eaten the worm from tequila

Go to page:
Go to: