Go to page:

Have You Ever ~ Part II

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1486

Iíve been cut.

Have you ever had a wish that came true?

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Iíve been cut.

Have you ever had a wish that came true?

Heaps of times. Just blessed I guess.

Have you ever home dried grapes till they turned raisins?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3148

cold_fusion said:
Heaps of times. Just blessed I guess.

Have you ever home dried grapes till they turned raisins?


No I haven't. I wouldn't  mind trying it.  

Have you Wine made wine?

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 642

Phantom2426 said:

No I haven't. I wouldn't  mind trying it.  

Have you Wine made wine?


Ive made home brewed wine yes
have you ever  received a love letter?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
112awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 15056

Many times when I was young.

Have you ever lost your respect for someone instantaneously ? Why?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 1486

Yes. Because I donít tolerate hate speech on any level.

Have you ever gone paddle boarding?

RiAN
RiAN
Fire of Insight
Norway
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 16th June 2020
Forum Posts: 642

Northern_Soul said:Yes. Because I donít tolerate hate speech on any level.

Have you ever gone paddle boarding?

no, not tried that yet, have you ever gone canoeing?[

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3148

RiAN said:
no, not tried that yet, have you ever gone canoeing?[


Yes when I was a teen.

Have you ever gone hiking?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1895

Phantom2426 said:

Yes when I was a teen.

Have you ever gone hiking?


Yes.

Have You ever Backpacked for more than a weekend by Yourself?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3148

No I haven't.

Have you ever gone onto the wild for a couple of days?

poet Anonymous

Yes

Have you ever got kicked out of a pub or club?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3148

cold_fusion said:Yes

Have you ever got kicked out of a pub or club?


No I haven't.

Have you ever taken a pole dancing class?


poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

No I haven't.

Have you ever taken a pole dancing class?


Well...being a bloke...let's just say there's something that'll come in my way 😁

Same question

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 3148

cold_fusion said:
Well...being a bloke...let's just say there's something that'll come in my way 😁

Same question


No I haven't.

Have you ever tried a yoga class?

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

No I haven't.

Have you ever tried a yoga class?


Yes

Have you ever been cornered by an all girl gang?

Go to page:
Go to: