to you and Johnny...

I thought it fit the thread...

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

Blackwolf said:Pleasure to share his work with all...

Thank you for acknowledging his work ,
to you and Johnny...

I thought it fit the thread...

Absolutely it does thank you

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3572

https://youtu.be/CnBEF9q59r0

Meet The Cabinet: Rep. Haaland Could Be First Native American Cabinet Secretary | NBC News NOW

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Blackwolf said:https://youtu.be/CnBEF9q59r0

Meet The Cabinet: Rep. Haaland Could Be First Native American Cabinet Secretary | NBC News NOW

This seems too surreal (unreal) like he (Biden) is doing this for publicity
Shame on me either way I am more than thrilled to see the ones appointed are indigenous Americans 👍

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Valeriyabeyond said:

This seems too surreal (unreal) like he (Biden) is doing this for publicity
Shame on me either way I am more than thrilled to see the ones appointed are indigenous Americans 👍

He's honoring his campaign promises to Tribal Nations.

https://joebiden.com/tribalnations/

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris meet with tribal leaders in Phoenix

https://indiancountrytoday.com/news/joe-biden-kamala-harris-meet-with-tribal-leaders-in-phoenix-VFpdo0P2mkSgWDkMx8ktnw

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:

He's honoring his campaign promises to Tribal Nations.

https://joebiden.com/tribalnations/

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris meet with tribal leaders in Phoenix

https://indiancountrytoday.com/news/joe-biden-kamala-harris-meet-with-tribal-leaders-in-phoenix-VFpdo0P2mkSgWDkMx8ktnw

Thank you
I don't know what kind of man Joe Biden is my biaed attitude against him has prevented me from seeing I who he is thank you for the link ❤️

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Valeriyabeyond said:

Thank you
I don't know what kind of man Joe Biden is my biaed attitude against him has prevented me from seeing I who he is thank you for the link ❤️

No man ( nor woman ) is perfect, including Joe Biden and Kamala Harris; they're human just as we are regardless of the office they hold. They have undoubtedly made mistakes in the past that others love to throw up in the present ( as though they themselves have not made mistakes themselves they'd rather forget ).

I am tracking the Biden/Harris team to see how closely they honor their campaign promises, especially in regards to minorites, which some Republicans would have you believe is racist in and of itself; it is not. It's leveling the playing field so that the melting pot of America can become what it can become.

xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Joe Biden: ‘Tribal sovereignty will be a cornerstone’

President Joe Biden signed the executive order, “a memorandum for the executive departments and agencies, tribal consultation and nation relationships” on Jan. 26.

The Biden administration has made several actions (and big ones) in the first week concerning tribal nations

The third of four executive orders signed by President Joe Biden on Tuesday focuses on strengthening the nation-to-nation relationships with tribes. It's only one presidential action of many taken by the administration in week one.

Biden signed a presidential memorandum that requires all federal agencies and executive departments to have a “strong process in place for tribal consultation,” said Libby Washburn, Chickasaw and the newly appointed special assistant to the president for Native American Affairs for the White House Domestic Policy Council. The position previously was held by Kim Teehee, Cherokee, and Jodi Archambault, Hunkpapa and Oglala Lakota, in the Obama Administration.

The move represents the new president “committing to regular, meaningful robust consultation with tribal leaders” and it requires all federal agencies and executive departments to have a “strong process in place for tribal consultation,” Washburn said.

https://indiancountrytoday.com/news/joe-biden-tribal-sovereignty-will-be-a-cornerstone-yH3tHz75-Ee7W3Gii6NaSQ

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Ahavati said:

** Amazing work, Blackwolf

Thank you , Ahavati !

Sorry , missed your remark !

Appreciate your appreciation...

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Grapevine Canyon is located about five miles outside Laughlin at the base of Newberry Peak in the Newberry Mountains. For thousands of years, the Mojave Indians have called this their homeland. Although it is unknown whether the Mojaves created the panoply of rock art that adorns the cliff sides of what they call Avi-Kwame or Spirit Mountain, it is assumed that they or their Paleo-Indian/Desert Archaic ancestors conceived and fashioned the petroglyphs at the site.

While the Mojaves have not been able to provide a glyph by glyph interpretation of the designs at the site (most likely because of the immense age of the petroglyphs stretching back into prehistory), they have offered a general setting from which to interpret the drawings. The drawings depict Creation Mythology. Every Indian nation possessed a similar Creation Mythology and these societies held it of higher importance than anything in life. For the Mojave, their Creation Mythology depicted the story of such powerful gods as Matavilya and Mastamho who shaped the world, fought off evil spirits, and taught men and women how to survive off the land.

In essence, their Creation Mythology, like the Creation Mythology of all Indian nations, consisted of four main evolutionary phases: early creation, the age of the god-people when spirits ruled, the rise of the animal-people when animals were men, and the conquest of the world by modern human-people. By entering a trance state, the Indian shaman threw himself into the invisible world where all these ancestors of the modern human-people remained imprinted on the fabric of the spirit realm. Then the shaman brought back the images he had seen and re-created them on the surrounding rocks.

In looking at the Grapevine Canyon petroglyphs with this setting in mind, it becomes possible that the individual glyphs were ideograms or symbols that either captured a specific event in this four-fold evolutionary process or signified at what point in this four-fold process a specific event was taking place. That is, the petroglyph designs were the mythological stories in chronological form expressed through ideograms by the Mojave people or their ancestors. As an ideogram, each glyph was infused with meaning on its own, but that meaning was amplified when placed in combinations with other glyphs. Glyphs were either geometric, based on permutations of circles or extensions of lines, or representational, based on humanoids, therianthropes (part-animal, part-human), or animals. At Grapevine Canyon, some of the glyphs can be readily identified with Creation Mythology while others are more difficult to comprehend. The more obvious ones include:

Creation: circles, rayed circles, spirals

God-people: amorphous humanoids with accouterments (ie: solar crowns, snakes)

Animal-people: semi-humanoids with horns or tails

Modern Human-people: male and female genitalia, the squared-cross denoting the sacred number 4 or the idea of completion

There is still much work to be done by scholars in regard to the interpretation of these complex symbols. Fortunately, scholarship in recent years, when faced with the insurmountable evidence that the same glyphs reappear on rocks thousands of miles from one another, has gone beyond the suggestions that the designs on the rocks were indiscriminate doodles.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

Valeriyabeyond said:Grapevine Canyon is located about five miles outside Laughlin at the base of Newberry Peak in the Newberry Mountains. For thousands of years, the Mojave Indians have called this their homeland. Although it is unknown whether the Mojaves created the panoply of rock art that adorns the cliff sides of what they call Avi-Kwame or Spirit Mountain, it is assumed that they or their Paleo-Indian/Desert Archaic ancestors conceived and fashioned the petroglyphs at the site.

While the Mojaves have not been able to provide a glyph by glyph interpretation of the designs at the site (most likely because of the immense age of the petroglyphs stretching back into prehistory), they have offered a general setting from which to interpret the drawings. The drawings depict Creation Mythology. Every Indian nation possessed a similar Creation Mythology and these societies held it of higher importance than anything in life. For the Mojave, their Creation Mythology depicted the story of such powerful gods as Matavilya and Mastamho who shaped the world, fought off evil spirits, and taught men and women how to survive off the land.

In essence, their Creation Mythology, like the Creation Mythology of all Indian nations, consisted of four main evolutionary phases: early creation, the age of the god-people when spirits ruled, the rise of the animal-people when animals were men, and the conquest of the world by modern human-people. By entering a trance state, the Indian shaman threw himself into the invisible world where all these ancestors of the modern human-people remained imprinted on the fabric of the spirit realm. Then the shaman brought back the images he had seen and re-created them on the surrounding rocks.

In looking at the Grapevine Canyon petroglyphs with this setting in mind, it becomes possible that the individual glyphs were ideograms or symbols that either captured a specific event in this four-fold evolutionary process or signified at what point in this four-fold process a specific event was taking place. That is, the petroglyph designs were the mythological stories in chronological form expressed through ideograms by the Mojave people or their ancestors. As an ideogram, each glyph was infused with meaning on its own, but that meaning was amplified when placed in combinations with other glyphs. Glyphs were either geometric, based on permutations of circles or extensions of lines, or representational, based on humanoids, therianthropes (part-animal, part-human), or animals. At Grapevine Canyon, some of the glyphs can be readily identified with Creation Mythology while others are more difficult to comprehend. The more obvious ones include:

Creation: circles, rayed circles, spirals

God-people: amorphous humanoids with accouterments (ie: solar crowns, snakes)

Animal-people: semi-humanoids with horns or tails

Modern Human-people: male and female genitalia, the squared-cross denoting the sacred number 4 or the idea of completion

There is still much work to be done by scholars in regard to the interpretation of these complex symbols. Fortunately, scholarship in recent years, when faced with the insurmountable evidence that the same glyphs reappear on rocks thousands of miles from one another, has gone beyond the suggestions that the designs on the rocks were indiscriminate doodles.

They will never get / know it unless they know the *Code*

Which the ancients knew , and I have long taught...

Otherwise , they will be guessing upon guessing...

Just TRUTH

Go to page:
Go to: