Forum Posts: 3572

In the ancient tongue of Spider Woman ,
the symbol for Aquarius , meant "Rites
Of Passage , Power To Move Forward ,
Magnetism" and many other things...

This , some have said , means the magnetic
field of earth will shift , causing great change
on many levels...

What comes after , shall be a new world !

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Blackwolf said:In the ancient tongue of Spider Woman ,
the symbol for Aquarius , meant "Rites
Of Passage , Power To Move Forward ,
Magnetism" and many other things...

This , some have said , means the magnetic
field of earth will shift , causing great change
on many levels...

What comes after , shall be a new world !

I dreamt a few years ago of the polar shift happening.

It was a wild ride.

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

JohnnyBlaze said:

I dreamt a few years ago of the polar shift happening.

It was a wild ride.

I bet that "dream" / prophecy perception , was...

In the same Code , one of our columns of
sounds / symbols equals 603...

Yet :

To Set In Motion Magnetic Pole Shift = 604

And that column can be inverted so sounds / letter values
would change in the arrangement between the two columns...

Right now , the top two letter values are an "O" and "M"...

Thus : "OM"

Which is said to be the sound underlying this Creation...

Yet , when the reversal happens , the sound shall change...

When the two top symbols then line up , one means :

"Speaking Mouth" , the other means "Horn" among many
other meanings for both...and symbols that go around the
two columns , add up to the word value for "Angel"...

I am sure any of a certain "religious" tradition , understand that one...

However , to bring things back to this thread...

Those same two columns add up to :

Girl + Great White Buffalo...

As has long been spoken of in the Lodges , and People...

Thus : White Buffalo Calf Woman

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

As well , as those are the same two columns ,
one equaling by value "Spider" and the other ,
"Spiderweb" , this tells the tale of Language ,
as the story of Spiderwoman and the "First
Language" , yet the Changing Time as White
Buffalo Calf Woman...

All are tales , better said ( Sdar Rrea ) or Stories
of beginnings / endings / The Sacred Hoop

Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards
Joined 31st Mar 2018

And , in our ancient language , there are not just two pillars ,
yet a ring of fourteen symbols , which represented the
Thirteen Grandmother's and the Birthing Way Blessing Chant...

Yet adds by number value to the phrase :

Sacred Hoop Of Creation...

Long have we been on this world...how long have many forgotten ?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

About the Biden Suspension order:

Ute Indian Tribe Luke Duncan, wrote:

The Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah and Ouray Reservation respectfully requests that you immediately amend Order No. 3395 to provide an exception for energy permits and approvals on Indian lands. The Ute Indian Tribe and other energy producing tribes rely on energy development to fund our governments and provide services to our members.

Your order is a direct attack on our economy, sovereignty, and our right to self-determination. Indian lands are not federal public lands. Any action on our lands and interests can only be taken after effective tribal consultation.

Order No. 3395 violates the United States treaty and trust responsibilities to the Ute Indian Tribe and violates important principles of tribal sovereignty and self-determination. Your order was also issued in violation (of) our government-to-government relationship. Executive Order No. 13175 on Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments, and Interior’s own Policy on Consultation with Tribal Governments.

https://thedcpatriot.com/direct-attack-ute-indian-tribe-unleashes-on-joe-biden-for-ruining-their-way-of-life/

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

Michaela Goade becomes first Native American to win Caldecott Medal

NEW YORK (AP) — Illustrator Michaela Goade became the first Native American to win the prestigious Randolph Caldecott Medal for best children's picture story, cited for "We Are Water Protectors," a celebration of nature and condemnation of the "black snake" Dakota Access Pipeline.

"I am really honored and proud," the 30-year-old Goade told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. "I think it's really important for young people and aspiring book makers and other creative people to see this."

Tae Keller's chapter book "When You Trap a Tiger," in which a young Korean American explores her identity through her grandmother's stories, won the John Newbery Medal for the outstanding children's work overall of 2020. Keller, who was raised in Hawaii and now lives in New York, drew upon Korean folklore and family history for "When You Trap a Tiger," also named the year's best Asian/Pacific American literature.

[ . . . ]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/books/2021/01/25/michaela-goade-becomes-first-native-american-win-caldecott-medal/4252267001/

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

EdibleWords said:About the Biden Suspension order:

https://thedcpatriot.com/direct-attack-ute-indian-tribe-unleashes-on-joe-biden-for-ruining-their-way-of-life/

Thank you Edible great information
although It is against the guidelines I set for this thread which are to celebrate
Indigenous peoples of the world.
This article is not celebrating their triumphs.

I will be restarting Behind the Wall of Government
I attempted to adjust its purpose but currently I feel there may be a need for it to resurface in its original form
Hope to see you there Edible

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:Michaela Goade becomes first Native American to win Caldecott Medal

NEW YORK (AP) — Illustrator Michaela Goade became the first Native American to win the prestigious Randolph Caldecott Medal for best children's picture story, cited for "We Are Water Protectors," a celebration of nature and condemnation of the "black snake" Dakota Access Pipeline.

"I am really honored and proud," the 30-year-old Goade told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. "I think it's really important for young people and aspiring book makers and other creative people to see this."

Tae Keller's chapter book "When You Trap a Tiger," in which a young Korean American explores her identity through her grandmother's stories, won the John Newbery Medal for the outstanding children's work overall of 2020. Keller, who was raised in Hawaii and now lives in New York, drew upon Korean folklore and family history for "When You Trap a Tiger," also named the year's best Asian/Pacific American literature.

[ . . . ]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/books/2021/01/25/michaela-goade-becomes-first-native-american-win-caldecott-medal/4252267001/

Thank you Ahavati for your continued posts you are appreciated

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Violating guidelines Ricky
Please edit or remove your comments

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Guidelines Ricky

You are welcome to post video links , poetry, images, or short stories
500 wrds max
Anything related to celebrating Indigenous people of the world.
Please refrain from posting the tragedies and struggles of indigenous people unless there is a celebratory outcome

I am not ignoring the injustice I just want to focus on what has been accomplished or something in the works towards success

Native American Indigenous America
South American Indigenous
Australia,
Any others you feel are native or indigenous
I want to see culture dance food and dress language and beliefs

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

You should be responsible for your own comments and not have to rely on a moderator
When an adult is "called out" it is their responsibility to clean up after themselves that's called maturity
I would rather not call on the babysitter in this case they have better things to do

It would be you showing respect for me if you were to remove your cheeky comments
Thanks Ricky

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

No worries I moved you over to Behind The Wall of Government

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

Lakota lawyer to lead Agriculture tribal relations

Heather Dawn Thompson on Monday was named director of the Office of Tribal Relations at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and, in a move that underscores the agency’s stated goal of improving nation-to-nation relations, she will report directly to the secretary.

Thompson, Cheyenne River, said she was excited to begin her new assignment.

“I’m absolutely humbled and so honored to be selected,” she said from her home in Rapid City, South Dakota. “My passion is in rural tribal economic development and tribal agriculture, so being given the opportunity to serve Indian Country in this capacity is more than I ever could have imagined.”

Thompson is a Harvard Law School graduate and an expert in American Indian law, tribal sovereignty and rural tribal economic development. Most recently, Thompson served as a member of the American Indian Law Practice Group at Greenberg Traurig, where she worked on federal Indian law and tribal agriculture.

[ . . . ]

https://indiancountrytoday.com/news/lakota-lawyer-to-lead-agriculture-tribal-relations-o1SJVecqhUCnTPbqS4RSFA?fbclid=IwAR1b0V-HDOMHnRlH9bGPYjcpPl_Q3obNOU_A1fDbSHkXfuRJFtrVmoeRFpI

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020

Ahavati said:Lakota lawyer to lead Agriculture tribal relations

Heather Dawn Thompson on Monday was named director of the Office of Tribal Relations at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and, in a move that underscores the agency’s stated goal of improving nation-to-nation relations, she will report directly to the secretary.

Thompson, Cheyenne River, said she was excited to begin her new assignment.

“I’m absolutely humbled and so honored to be selected,” she said from her home in Rapid City, South Dakota. “My passion is in rural tribal economic development and tribal agriculture, so being given the opportunity to serve Indian Country in this capacity is more than I ever could have imagined.”

Thompson is a Harvard Law School graduate and an expert in American Indian law, tribal sovereignty and rural tribal economic development. Most recently, Thompson served as a member of the American Indian Law Practice Group at Greenberg Traurig, where she worked on federal Indian law and tribal agriculture.

[ . . . ]

https://indiancountrytoday.com/news/lakota-lawyer-to-lead-agriculture-tribal-relations-o1SJVecqhUCnTPbqS4RSFA?fbclid=IwAR1b0V-HDOMHnRlH9bGPYjcpPl_Q3obNOU_A1fDbSHkXfuRJFtrVmoeRFpI

Yes!!!
What an absolutely beautiful person
Thank you Ahavati

Go to page:
Go to: