Go to page:

Spirit of Indigenous America

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2648


Went to Grapevine Canyon in Nevada today the story on the petroglyphs is posted above
You may have to zoom if you can

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2648


Petroglyphs Nevada

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2648

Blackwolf said:

They will never get / know it unless they know the *Code*

Which the ancients knew , and I have long taught...

Otherwise , they will be guessing upon guessing...

Just TRUTH


Yes I understand what your saying
It seemed odd to me and somewhat disappointing that the Mojave of today are not able to interpret the glyphs
Why haven't the elders passed on their knowledge they are allowing their history to be lost
The preservation of these glyphs are amazing

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3566

Valeriyabeyond said:Petroglyphs Nevada

No problem on deciphering the old petroglyphs  , the language
of the Code , rendered by ancient peoples...

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3566

Valeriyabeyond said:

Yes I understand what your saying
It seemed odd to me and somewhat disappointing that the Mojave of today are not able to interpret the glyphs
Why haven't the elders passed on their knowledge they are allowing their history to be lost
The preservation of these glyphs are amazing


They have lost the ancient knowledge , Val...

Understand , it comes from before the last inversion
of the poles , long ago...look that up...

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2648

Blackwolf said:

They have lost the ancient knowledge , Val...

Understand , it comes from before the last inversion
of the poles , long ago...look that up...


Yes I know of the inversion of the poles and the knowledge that was lost my question is why and who determines what is kept

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3566

Valeriyabeyond said:

Yes I know of the inversion of the poles and the knowledge that was lost my question is why and who determines what is kept


Those who know the Code , and imbue it within the Matrix...

Some know it better and how to imbue it...

Reality...

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2648

Blackwolf said:

Those who know the Code , and imbue it within the Matrix...

Some know it better and how to imbue it...

Reality...


That's what I figured
that's what I know
I am extremely fortunate (to be) to have  been your student
The practice of it (the code) in my life is immeasurable  the obstacles I have  overcome are insurmountable and... It's only a fraction of a minute piece that I have learned.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3566

Valeriyabeyond said:

That's what I figured
that's what I know
I am extremely fortunate (to be) to have  been your student
The practice of it (the code) in my life is immeasurable  the obstacles I have  overcome are insurmountable and... It's only a fraction of a minute piece that I have learned.


I am most pleased at your growth ...

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11162


The Native American couple redefining cultural norms -- in photos

Community, photographer and filmmaker Tomás Karmelo Amaya took a portrait of a couple kissing while wearing colorful regalia.
The couple, Nevada-based dancers Adrian Matthias Stevens and Sean Snyder, were visiting the reservation to dance in the Tinta Wita Wacipi powwow, a tradition that brought them together -- and a tradition in which they are now making history.

[ . . . ]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnn.com/style/amp/tomas-karmelo-amaya-sweetheart-dancers-swing/index.html


Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11162


Right on, little Sister! Right on. ( 5th grader )

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Tyrant of Words
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 3566

Both great posts , Ahavati !

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5457

Ahavati said:Right on, little Sister! Right on. ( 5th grader )

LMAO! Future leader of America right there.


Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11162

Ahavati said:Right on, little Sister! Right on. ( 5th grader )

I like that she scored 100!

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11162


Image credit: Zitkála-Šá, aka Gertrude Simmons Bonnin (Yankton Sioux) by Gertrude Kasebier, platinum print. Mina Turner ca 1898, 287543. National Museum of American History

Happy Birthday to Zitkála-Šá, also known as Gertrude Simmons Bonnin (Yankton Sioux) was a dedicated activist for #NativeAmerican rights. A gifted writer, she was an outspoken critic of Indian boarding schools, having experienced as both student and teacher their policy of forced assimilation.

In 1926, Zitkála-Šá founded the National Council of American Indians, a pan-Indian organization dedicated to social and political reforms.

Her birthday was actually the 22nd; I had this scheduled to post but overlooked it. She should not be forgotten.


Go to page:
Go to: