Go to page:

This or That

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1504

I ask you...

honey or syrup
(you pick one... as your answer)
and you also ask another...
example... beach or mountains?
and the next person answers your question... and so on...

that drink looks yummy!

so...

honey or syrup?

poet Anonymous


Bluevelvete said:I ask you...

honey or syrup
(you pick one... as your answer)
and you also ask another...
example... beach or mountains?
and the next person answers your question... and so on...

that drink looks yummy!

so...

honey or syrup?


honey of coarse
i think bees make it fucking
I could be wrong though


pink Floyd  or  led zeppelin


I am not good at this game

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 467

annihilateme said:

honey of coarse
i think bees make it fucking
I could be wrong though


pink Floyd  or  led zeppelin





I am not good at this game


Led Zep, I suppose.

Log fire or central heating?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 882

wilberfloss said:

Led Zep, I suppose.

Log fire or central heating?


It depends entirely on the situation. But central heating for the most part.

Iced or hot coffee?

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 467

DaisyGrace said:

It depends entirely on the situation. But central heating for the most part.

Iced or hot coffee?


Black as coal, hot as hell and as strong as sin.

Whiskers on kittens or raindrops on roses?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 882

wilberfloss said:

Black as coal, hot as hell and as strong as sin.

Whiskers on kittens or raindrops on roses?


Id prefer warm woolen mittens, but of your options Im going with raindrops on roses.

Toast with jam or butter (or vegan margarine for the old hippies amongst us)

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 467

DaisyGrace said:

Id prefer warm woolen mittens, but of your options Im going with raindrops on roses.

Toast with jam or butter (or vegan margarine for the old hippies amongst us)


I'll say toast and the veg. marg. but I'm really a toast, no grease, and marmalade kind of a guy.

mittens or gloves (he said, ever eager to grant a maiden her wish)?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 882

wilberfloss said:

I'll say toast and the veg. marg. but I'm really a toast, no grease, and marmalade kind of a guy.

mittens or gloves (he said, ever eager to grant a maiden her wish)?


Mittens!

Snow or rain

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 467

DaisyGrace said:

Mittens!

Snow or rain


Snow. It hardly ever snows where I am.

Misty morning or golden sunset?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 882

wilberfloss said:

Snow. It hardly ever snows where I am.

Misty morning or golden sunset?


oohhhh...hard one.

Misty morning.

carbonated or non--carbonated beverages?

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 467

DaisyGrace said:

oohhhh...hard one.

Misty morning.

carbonated or non--carbonated beverages?


Non-carbonated (said this pure and natural old hippy).

Pineapple or Orange Juice?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 882

wilberfloss said:

Non-carbonated (said this pure and natural old hippy).

Pineapple or Orange Juice?


Pineapple Juice

cotton socks or wool socks?  


Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1779

DaisyGrace said:

Pineapple Juice

cotton socks or wool socks?  



Wool socks

compose or store bought plant feed?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Dangerous Mind
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1504

compose


pasta or bread (Hi, Tallen!) and Daisy & Wilber... lol...

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 882

Bluevelvete said:compose


pasta or bread (Hi, Tallen!) and Daisy & Wilber... lol...


can the answer be both? if i had to choose, i'd say bread.

lyrics or instrumental music?

Go to page:
Go to: