Go to page:

This or That

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 472

Ahavati said:

Depends on the song! 🎶

Hot fudge or magic shell?


a magic shell sounds good, whatever it is.

the taste of raindrops or the feel of sunshine?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 887

wilberfloss said:

a magic shell sounds good, whatever it is.

the taste of raindrops or the feel of sunshine?


Taste of raindrops

Sleeping in a cold room under blankets or a hot room with no blankets?

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 472

DaisyGrace said:

Taste of raindrops

Sleeping in a cold room under blankets or a hot room with no blankets?


Sleeping in a cold room under blankets

windows open or closed at night?

Bluevelvete
Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 1544

windows open!



birds chirping or thunder rolling?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 887

Bluevelvete said:windows open!



birds chirping or thunder rolling?


Thunder! I LOVE a good storm.

A poem that cause melancholy or a poem that causes warm fuzzies?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States
15awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 2372

DaisyGrace said:

Thunder! I LOVE a good storm.

A poem that cause melancholy or a poem that causes warm fuzzies?


A poem that causes warm fuzzies, because it makes you feel good.  

Lighting or rain?

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 887

Phantom2426 said:

A poem that causes warm fuzzies, because it makes you feel good.  

Lighting or rain?


i love the rain!

wine or rum?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113

DaisyGrace said:

i love the rain!

wine or rum?


wine ( and spiced rum in eggnog at Christmas )

Beach or mountain vacation?

wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 472

Ahavati said:

wine ( and spiced rum in eggnog at Christmas )

Beach or mountain vacation?


mountain vacation

The road goes ever on and on or you'll know when you get there?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
95awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9113

wilberfloss said:

mountain vacation

The road goes ever on and on or you'll know when you get there?


Both! It''s a continual arriving and departing!

Book or movie?


wilberfloss
wilberfloss
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th Nov 2020
Forum Posts: 472

Ahavati said:

Both! It''s a continual arriving and departing!

Book or movie?



book

starting or finishing?

poet Anonymous

Starting


Christmas or New Year

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 887

InDreamz said:Starting


Christmas or New Year


christmas

reading or being read to?

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
111awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14588

Reading

Dates: picnic or movie

DaisyGrace
DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 887

Grace said:Reading

Dates: picnic or movie


Picnic

Eating with your hands or with utensils?

Go to page:
Go to: